What chemical weapons?

What fucking chemical weapons? I'm going crazy over here. I ask this to everyone I talk to about the Syrian strike and they just chuckle and shrug.
>like you know there is a video and stuff.
>everyone acts like its a foregone conclusion.

Other urls found in this thread:

consortiumnews.com/2017/04/06/nyt-retreats-on-2013-syria-sarin-claims/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's the sickest part of all. The other day our foreign minister was commenting on Trump's airstrike and was literally claiming stuff like "since Assad has used chemical weapons again - like back in 2013 which have proof on" blabla. Wasn't it even unclear whether it was Assad back in 2013 or some rebels?

>. Wasn't it even unclear whether it was Assad back in 2013 or some rebels?
I thought the UN report only concluded that Sarin was used but not by who.

Yeah, that's how I remember it as well. Gabriel however claimed it's "proven beyond doubt" that it was Assad in 2013 just 2 days ago. Fuck the MSM, really.

kek, I hadn't noticed that McCain is a manlet. that explains a lot.

If the news reports on something, it must be true. News agencies are 100% objective and don't have any ulterior motives. They simply know better than us, and if it gets to the point where it's reported to the public, then it must be true.

the un report said it was very likely the rebels themselves used the gas in 2013

that report was swiftly buried and never mentioned again

Source? I'd like to have a copy of that.

If you haven't realized, McCain is a sociopathic warmongering globalist shill who is corrupt as fuck and owned by the Saudis and Jews. These foreign powers pay him to push wars, so he pushes wars. I mean shit he even met with Al-Qaeda and ISIL leaders in Syria back in 2013, cementing himself as a traitor to the USA for hanging out with terrorist networks we declared enemies of America--he was probably even involved in it, handing out guarantees that Obama would be bombing Assad within a month if they just false flagged with chemical weapons.

That part is so very, very disgusting. It's another false flag. You can tell they're in service to the kikes and want a war, and they just go right along with it.

It.

Was.

Buried.

>That's the sickest part of all. The other day our foreign minister was commenting on Trump's airstrike and was literally claiming stuff like "since Assad has used chemical weapons again - like back in 2013 which have proof on" blabla. Wasn't it even unclear whether it was Assad back in 2013 or some rebels?

It was the rebels. It was found out that they were smuggling the sarin gas in from Turkey. It made zero sense that Assad would fucking gas his own people right when a UN inspector showed up.

consortiumnews.com/2017/04/06/nyt-retreats-on-2013-syria-sarin-claims/

Like in someone's backyard?

When entire peninsula are floating away people will be like mehhhhh fuck it imma go get fat at wal mert

Yeah that old faggot would know all about the FSA wouldn't he

McCain is a warmongering old fart.

I'll go you one better. No one was actually killed by Sarin.

seems credible, then what happened to these kids? Clinton foundation sex slaves given convulsitory drugs?

Since we're posting pics...

Lol this shit is just amazing. Show it and people honestly act like you are retarded.

Waiting for a shill to quote me and call me retarded.

Fucking hell... Show me one picture with a victum that is missing a limb... Just fucking one. All of this shit is fake. I have yet to see a as much as a missing pinky toe, and yet they have all seemingly survived explosions...

the ass wooping is coming Sup Forums can feel it
the triggering
the butthurt
the whining
will be fantastic
russian shills will sperg out and chimp out during months
please make it happen, Donald Trump

Yup. Been trying to talk with my dad about inconsistencies in the reports on Syria. Normally he's a quite politically aware person and keeps ranting about the Lügenpresse every other day. He called me a retard and a conspiracy nut and told me I'm spending too much time in the wrong places on the internet. Frustrating.

And these fuckers won Best Documentary. Fitting, as their job is based on fiction.

Nobody cares about the chemical weapons everyone is just using it for their own ends

People are stupid. People like to believe things from a higher source. People like to be dominated, like to be sheep. That gives them a safe feeling. Even if they doubt and something smells obviously fishy, they deny the hardest facts.
They are scared to make the conclusion that it was all the time that easy to trick them, like a dog is running when you just act like you throwing a stick.
The mass of that shittypants normies are our real dictators, without them, no one ever would have the chance to play that dirty games with mankind.
But what the don't realize is, that one day it's their turn to get slaughtered.

mccain needs a helicopter ride

>People are stupid. People like to believe things from a higher source
Like today all this "news" about a high level government source says the Russians knew about the Syrian chemical attack and were in on it. No name of this source or anything yet its pushed everywhere as news. Its tabloid rumor stuff.

You act like this is news. The only way to stop the warmongering oligarchs in Washington is to kill them before they draft you and you get blown up by some Korea rice farmer. You can't vote a vermin out of office. The only way to stave off world war 3 is to cut the diseased flesh off from our body of government before they kill us first.

Russia is fucking furious with Assad now because he did use chemical weapons. He wasn't supposed to use chemical weapons. So he didn't follow orders and then got a bunch of expensive airplane supplies destroyed by cruise missiles.

When the alawite regime is doing better, Assad will suddenly get cancer and need treatment in Russia where he will make a turn for the worse. So sad. Then a more easily controllable leader will run Syria.

Shut up goy, stop thinking

The Jews need new investments to keep the money flowing. Russia is the biggest country in the world and has huge amounts of resources.
That's why Russia stands on the agenda after they failed with every other trick to turn it into a failed state.
The Anti-Russian propaganda is so desperately obvious, there is no way a wake mind could ignore that.
But that's the normie fetish, enjoying being manipulated.
Kill all normies, gas all Jews.

>Then a more easily controllable leader will run Syria.
Assad already disappeared one guy like that.

Somebody just posted this in another thread...

Assad is truly a 27D chess master but he's running out of moves.

>Russia is fucking furious with Assad now because he did use chemical weapons.
> and then got a bunch of expensive airplane supplies destroyed by cruise missiles.
Sure thing bro.

Wanna do some good? Meme this traitorous fuck into a grave. Makes me fucking sick

"...and kills by crippling the nervous system"

>120562440

shhh calm down goy, it doesn't really matter

they used weapons of mass destruction and that's all you need to know about it

now please enlist

(((high-ranking officials)))

WEAPONS OF MASS CHEMICALS

what a fucking joke
i mean, we probably did a lot of bad stuff in Syria (as it usualy happens in any war)
but these faggots just бляди eбaныe!

> UN reports
> credible

they can't cut their limbs, come on. They'll re use them victims

McCain is right. The russians are either complicit or incompetent. (could be both)

>бляди eбaныe

What does that phrase mean? The first word is "whore", according to google, the other doesn't get translated ("ebanye"?)

Lmao wtf
What are they trying to accomplish?

holy kek

Jebanje is fucking i think

Why the fuck won't that old piece of shit die?

You got played by the Jews and neocons

thanks

well what do you think? It's amazing how little effort they put into it.

>>like you know there is a video and stuff.
There's like dead bodies too.

It's not trendy amongst the SJW airheads to care about Trump striking Syria.

Thanks for the laugh Hilldawg

>Senator (((McCain)))
>muh russia
Oh i just know the normies are eating thia up

looks legit
we need to stop this barbarism
need a full scale invasion ASAP

The only effective way to use chemical weapons is as a means to frame your enemies. Why wouldn't Assad just use a regular bomb? Why does he only use then every 3 years? Either Assad was framed or he has an uncontrollable bloodlust every 3 years or so.

is basically "fucking whores/sluts"

Just because he isn't wearing gloves does not mean it's something other than Sarin. Just how when Tokyo got hit with Sarin some doctors/first respondents didn't wear gloves.

thanks Ivan

McCain looks so weird. Some kind of pill-headed manlet goblinoid.

Russian shills are white dindus

>American flag
It is a foregone conclusion, cuck!