Trump's BIGGEST DEAL in history. Sell North Korea To China. (PLZ READ)

Could it actually be possible that Trump might want to sell the North Korea Owned land to China to pay off our National Debt with them?? Most of our National Debt is from China in the first place.

Just wondering if some of you guy's from Sup Forums might be able to look into this matter a little bit more. How would this trade work?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_debt_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Could it actually be possible that Trump might want to sell the North Korea Owned land to China to pay off our National Debt with them??

No. You're fucking retarded.

Oh and I might add he has always stated, "I always make deals with the Chinese" and has stressed on them quite a bit!!!

>Could it actually be possible that OP might want to suck his own cock?
lurk more faggot

Goddamn what is with the fucking shills fuuuuuuccckkkk

Unless you two dumbasses might actually be able to give me a reason how our country can pay off $20,000,000,000,000 the shut the fuck up

>shills

> how our country can pay off $20,000,000,000,000
It can't. You're China's little bitch now.

And do you seriously think that China will waive 20 fucking trillion dollars for some land in NK? I lack a word for this level of stupidity.

Well I guess the good news is that at least my country isn't literally being fucked in theass by a bunch of goat fuckers. Germany has seriously fallen to the bottom of the food chain.

>Most of our National Debt is from China in the first place.

Get your facts straight.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_debt_of_the_United_States
China is #2 behind Japan, and overall the majority of our debt is to US investors

hurf durf

That cartoon is about the situaion in UK by the way. Makes you look even more stupid.

Dude really the Chinese is building fucking military islands. SO YAAA THE NEED MORE LAND TO BUILD DUMB FUCK.

Your NOT EVEN FUCKING GERMAN!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! A FUCKING GERMAN CARTOONIST DRAWED THAT PICTURE WOW YOUR A DUMBASS HAVE FUN GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASSS BAHAHA KILL YOURSELF

>Implying there is a difference
All of you are Islamic caliphates.

You cannot sell what you don't own, it's more like giveaway NK to the chinese cuz Trump can't make a deal for shit.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_debt_of_the_United_States
China is #2 behind Japan, and overall the majority of our debt is to US investors

But still it would help us out tremendously right?

They are building those islands for power projection into the south china see, not because they "need moar land to build", you imbecile.

See pic, dumbass, and then try to tell me again it's about Germany.

Shut up downie go get ass fucked some more cancerous fucker

>do you seriously think that China will waive 20 fucking trillion dollars for some land in NK?

China owns ONE trillion, Mehmet, not 20.

Read this here if you intend to continue posting on this board. Welp, you're correct, apologies. Just checked and your total debt is in the ballpark of 20tris.

Neh, not worth it.
what we need is to stop throwing away our money in the middle east, and even out some of the trade imbalances and we would be fine again in a few years. those are actually the major problems.