breitbart.com/london/2017/04/10/red-bull-slams-mass-migration-eu/

>his name is literally "mate shits"

gonna support his F1 team now

I'll buy a can of Red Bull a day from now on

Same t b h f a m

>Austria
>Straya

FUK

tfw sanctions. how can i possibly support this wholesome white business?

We bull now

(((Mateschit--... well, damn. Apparently he's not a Jew.

No more red bull in Russia?

That's it I'm switching to red bull

Welp off to bye some Redbull.

they have been shit since 2014

Become a smuggler.

Guess why interviews with this guy are rare

This, sadly. Mercedes is currently in a league of it's own.
Kinda hard to root for a nigger tho.

Riccardo is a cunt went to school with the bastard.

What Sup Forums needs to do more of is come out and support people when they say this.

Mostly because what happens when people speak out like this is that they get their business & reputation destroyed because so many people come out oj social media & talk shit or organise boycotts until the company changes its tune & jumps on the bandwagon like the rest pushing the mainstream line.

We need to immediately beat the leftists activists to the punch. One of our advantages is that we're usually really up to date with breaking news. But we never organise - at least no where near as much as we should.

If your serious about the situation one of the simplest things we can do is organise a counter boycott by tweeting & FB support. And buying red bull. A spike in sales & a few thousand tweets of support should stop them from backing down when the eventual backlash comes.

Once we do this, we can follow suit with others, till we reach a point where its safe for people to speak their minds. Think of the spike in sales ivankas shit got after Conway & Spicer led that call to arms that got them in shit.

Leftists love this kinda organizing and are really good at it, the right, not so much. That's where Sup Forums can come in.

this

I get what you say but we have a severe image problem because of media and lads on twitter with nazi pepes are not helping, think it would be negative for lot of people like this guy to be associated with us.

>associated with us.
Who is "us"? If we do devote to something like this then obviously we shouldn't advertise it as alt right.
Something like this would be done on an individual level.
It would have even more of an effect if we create the picture that the support is coming from just random individual people afraid to otherwise speak their mind, and not those horrible alt right racists.

And Red Bull genuinely is pretty based. They're really pushing the limits in sports.

does it hurt them when part of their antlers break off

No, they're made of keratin - same as your nails and hair.

Or are you just easy to make fun of?

I own a toro rosso shirt but I might consider buying some of the main red bull teams gear now this guy really believed in his f1 team and his team has believed in him and his brand

based red bull, based drink and based team.

wtf i like energy drinks now

>straya

Redbull and milk are now official drinks of 4chums

>matešić
Typical croatian fascist

>Red Bull
>Austria

this, not even joking

I support companies that do this, and Red Bull actually isn't awful. it tastes OK.

I enjoy supporting good people. It's just a good feeling.

Wonder if he browses here

Hopefully he puts his money where his mouth is

Yeah but I fear every time you try that alt right crowd with anime profile pics will just hijack it anyway.

>Fw 190
Spinout machine. Love the art but using that for any kind of race / sport is suicide

its more of a fantasy thing just for the livery

the lotus 72/spitfire looked good too

redpill me on energy drinks Sup Forums

I started buying monster zero because of a fucking /fit/ meme and Im worried its going to poison my body.
Is redbull any safer?

If anons don't drink one gallon of redbull per day that means they are globalist cunts

it would be extremely painfull

Its all thrash mate

>I started buying monster zero

stopped to read here, you are a walking dead alrdy desu

just drink water

Here is the redpill of the energy drink jew

To bad his product is shit, energy drinks suck ass

If you want to drink a coked up drink, might as well be a naked juice or something. At least its loaded with vitamins and potassium and other shit

>austria
>straya
>Dietrich Mateschitz
>Australia

you dumb fucking nigger

energy drinks are degenerate.

drink and lower your testosterone

>hes that one austrian facist poster
Considering his fascination with thailand and asia its safe to say hes /our guy/

Fair suck of the sauce bottle, It's his first day as a cub reporter.

this

He was born in Austria, but lives now in Australia. Not very known billionaire, but has more money than Trump.

Fuck, I hate energy drinks. tfw want to vote with my wallet but also don't want to drink this piss

>I do not need anyone telling me who my (((enemies))) are
/ourguy/ for sure

Let's support Red Bull but let's not turn it into a meme. Last thing they need is to be known as the "neo-nazi" brand and get boycotted by cucks.

Too bad it tastes like a mix of stale soda and vomit

Holy shit, fuck Monster. Red Bull is where shit's at from now on. I don't care if this was some kind of a 4d PR trick, companies should be incentivized to do this instead of snapping to the very minor demands of the SJWs

Rev up the meme factory lads, they need our support. Let's shill for free

>Rev up the meme factory lads, they need our support. Let's shill for free
No. See
He's right. If they get linked to the alt right they'll get boycotted by leftists probably

But this is exactly how we help them - they become the Trump brand, which will attract all Trump supporters at the cost of a very minor amount of people who'd bother boycotting them. The valuable daily RB consumers are addicted to it anyway and wouldn't bother doing anything regardless of their ideology. It's only a win for them

wtf I love red bull now

I drink NOS because I live life a quarter mile at a time.

>Melbournian literacy

>straya
Pretty sure he's from Stria but it's cool, I understand your condition. You make life more lively.

no more water in this household, only red bull from now on

Edgy :p xD xP