How would you grade Donald Trump's performance in office thus far?

How would you grade Donald Trump's performance in office thus far?

strawpoll.me/12722214

Discuss.

youtube.com/watch?v=pZ5LsWWNG8Q

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12722214
politico.com/story/2017/04/donald-trump-bashar-assad-syria-chemical-weapons-237083
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Even I thought he would be doing better than this by now. His Presidency has been one colossal train wreck.

Anyone voting absolute failure or perfect is intellectually dishonest.

kek

up until the assad bombing it was an A-

why isn't Trump getting any A's... I thought Sup Forums was all for MANGA?

Eh, C+ is better. Syria is one of those unavoidable things, but he did right by striking and then backing off. We can say we won't to be isolationist all we want, but that time has passed, especially for the world's superpower. He's passed a lot of executive orders I liked and though the healthcare bill is not at all logical, people forget that it has been introduced already and he hasn't even been in office for 100 days. If he cucks the world by restoring fear in American strength ( i.e. the military is still there, waiting to kill you ) then people will surely vote him in a second time and sing his praises.

A BIG FAT

F

It was just after the election that I finally realized it: He's just a blithering idiot. The way he constantly repeats MAGA should clearly tell any thinking person he's mentally handicapped. The guy who I believe could get things done for the real better is Jesse Ventura.

Jesse's Platform:
>Close down all foreign military bases
>Legalize ALL drugs
>Abolish as many federal departments as possible and free up huge amounts of responsibilities to be handled by states thus governing themselves

All the people in OP's video gave Trump an A...

He kinda ate shit on the health care thing too. He was sitting at a strong B+ where I was still shilling for him pretty consistently. Him fucking with Assad gives him a C- and if he tries to start another ME war I'll be the first on the fucking barricades protesting.

You're bad on purpose because you line seeing is win. I don't know why people get upset, it's encouraging. And a very unique barometer, we'll miss you when that day eventually comes. God bless

Doesn't he believe in some real quacky conspiracy shit though, like making super soldiers, and muh aliens.

not really

[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][ExLinks Settings] [Settings] [Home]
Sup Forums
Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
[Post a Reply]
10/04/16 New board for Sup Forums Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16 New Sup Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win a Sup Forums Pass! See the contest page for details.
05/08/16 Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
[Hide] [Show All]
[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]13 / 2 / 12 / 3 [Update] [Auto] 5
File: grading Trump.jpg (43 KB, 745x414) exhentai
43 KB
Anonymous (ID: BUPAFWw5) 04/10/17(Mon)23:12:53 No.120557525

F. Atrocious. I was on the Trump train since day one, but I've lost all hope.

He really needs to let twitter go, it always comes back to bite him in the ass.

It's only fucking April. We should be grading Obama's performance.

Trump just made a bunch of promises he can't keep. The President isn't fucking Emperor of Rome, he can't just dictate full programs into law. Congress makes laws, treaties, acts of war etc. Without their passage of the law Trump cannot do shit. I'm not even sure if Trump can introduce legislation himself. Even if he could, and it fails to pass Congressional vote, he can't do anything. The President and VP can only veto laws. I'm not sure how far an executive order goes but an executive order is unconstitutional anyways. The President was never meant to just enact laws on his own signature. It defeats the entire purpose of the checks and balances if it were the case.

A-
he could do more to trigger Sup Forums

Shit tier so far.

Obama is yesterday's news critiquing him now is mainly a scholarly effort for the historians to figure out. It's good to grade the guy whoser got the job so hopefully he will improve or change course.

If you knew on voting day what you know now would you still vote for Trump, or would you hold your nsoe and vote for Hilldawg, or go third party, or not vote at all?

F as in drumpF!!!
say it with me

MADAME-

D-

There is still room for worse.

A+++++++++, would President again.

Agreed. Trump ran on interventionism and he's already dragging us back into more pointless expensive wars in the Middle East.

Trump is a neocon.

D because watching him basically flounder on what he campaigned on strengthens the narrative that The Blob is eternal and cannot be opposed

>strawpoll.me/12722214
D-
lefty here,. hes shit but he killed the TPP,

Name one good thing Trump has done or a single campaign promise he hasn't broken yet.

R- or ZZ--

idk what you faggot shills think you're doing but no one is falling for it

Trump is literally the best President we've ever had or ever will have

MAGA

The only great thing was getting gorsuch in the supreme court. Other than that, travel ban was a failure, health care was a failure, syrian strike was a failure, kushner is a failure, removing bannon is a failure.
The list goes on and on

Gave him a B+ on account of biting on the Syria false flag.

A- he met half his campaign promises the first 3 days
and donated his entire salary already

>strawpoll.me/12722214
>F-

I thought I was harsh. I went with D- but if he continues the work of Juden then yes he will be a F-.

>Travel Ban
Willing to give him a pass on this, since he's obviously waiting for Gorsuch to get in before he appeals it to the SCOTUS. Pleased he attempted to keep his promise so far
>SCOTUS
Obviously I'm happy we got Gorsuch just now. Hopefully Trump gets to replace Ginsburg as well.
>Health Care
Never really cared much about this issue desu. I blame Ryan far more than Trump. Ryan deserves an F and to be primaried.
>Cabinet appointments
Love what he's done so far. Mattis is an excellent choice. Bannon's demotion pissed me off though, he's the most based guy on Trump's team
>Foreign Policy
Really expected better on this front. 3 months in and he's traded in his isolationism for neocon bullshit. If he pulls back from the brink and doesn't depose Assad I'll lighten my opinion, but if we invade I will be pissed.

Overall a B.

Scotus pick, deportations, numerous executive orders, killed TPP in its crib, overturned tranny bathroom BS, triggered the shit out of the world's worst people (American shitlibs) and made the normies hate them as much as I do

There were 4 issues I cared a lot about leading up to the election.

1. Supreme Court.- We got Gorsuch and from what I've seen from his hearings, he'll do at least a decent job of protecting negative rights. Hopefully Ginsberg dies soon and we get to tip the balance for real instead of just replacing Scalia.

2. Immigration.- Last I saw, illegal immigration was down by over 60% and the wall isn't even started yet. I think the wall is stupid to be honest though. Better to up the patrols and let ICE do their jobs.

3. Stopping Hillary's agenda and all her sycophants from gaining positions.- Maybe sycophant isn't the best word because that implies she's something special, she's not.

4. Anti-war/foreign meddling.- This is not turning out like I had hoped, but it could be worse.

Overall this far I'd give him a B-. I have no hope that's he going to be articulate and inspiring or get the globalist kikes out of his cabinet and retinue.

A-

this

>A- he met half his campaign promises the first 3 days
Name one

>have to photoshop him to make him look cool.
You shills are not paid enough, it must be hard work.

>I think the wall is stupid

why

tpp you dumbass kike

>F
Lefties working real hard

Muslim ban, deportations have started, more gun rights

Except for Syria he has kept most of his promises, he can't do anything about the fact that republicans can't agree on an issue in congress or if a judge shoots down his executive orders.
He tried to implement what he promised and that's what matters in my opinion.

I'd give him a B

What would you give him?

He promised to divest himself
He released his tax returns
He released obamacare
he created jobs

>
Sure, that's why we are in Syria right now with Assad out of power, and stealing their oil... not. Honestly, you shareblue shill need to go and off yourselves. I would suggest castrating yourselves, followed by hanging

>if we invade
>we
>checks flag

If we invade you'll probably die, Okinawanon

>killing a bill that would have benefited America
WEW

> Muslim ban
Didn't go in effect.
> deportations have started
Statistics show no change compared to Obama's term. It was just a PR stunt amplified by fake news.

There aren't any nips here. They're all muh reens

Remember the Berlin wall speech from Reagan? Mr. Gorbachev tear down this wall! It's a symbolic thing that will give the millennials something to aspire to tearing down. I don't think it will work anyway. Can tunnel under it, swim around it or even just get on a plane and plop your kid out here for birthright citizenship. Come to think of it, that's one big issue that should be changed. No birthright citizenship unless one of your parents is a US citizen.

> literally the best President we've ever

Are you mental? He's nowhere near even reaching the league of the likes such as Jefferson.

So what? He is attempting to instate the ban. We're judging actions and intentions, not his luck.

I ain't no reen
There are real nip here
But they type weird
Separating each thought onto separate lines
As if they were writing a haiku
Like this

You'll be able to afford a vacation some day

>he thinks the plan is just to make a barrier in the desert and hope no one tries to circumvent it

>not his luck
Whether some policy goes in effect or not is not decided by "luck". Its decided by ability to govern, by competence of staff and connections among other branches.

>4
>5
>11
>9
>2

That is not how a haiku works nigger

fuck off retard shill

So what "ability" would have guaranteed its enactment?

Wasn't supposed to be a haiku senpai. Just demonstrating what actual nips write like.

This
he cucked his political captial by being an insufferable cunt. Next time you want nationalism get a faggot with charisma

Seriously we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

C+

I can only possibly give him an A or and F at the end of his presidency (which I doubt he'll achieve... a B at the most). It's pretty fucking early right now. I like his pick for supreme court. He fucked TPP which Hillary was foaming at the mouth to sign. The Syria shit is looking dark but it's so far not advanced into something I horribly object to. He's basically got the plans for the wall going in motion. His travel ban was overturned but time will tell what happens with that. Still waiting to see his promises on guns. The healthcare was never really an issue I cared about. I think the heathcare shit is Ryan's fault and the rest of republicans for basically just crying for years about how shit Obamas is meanwhile they get power pretty much everywhere now and it's time for them to repeal and replace and they were like "oh shit we actually have to do it now wtf do we do we have nothing". Trump needs to listen to Bannon and Rand Paul more. Nothing brings me more joy than the daily triggering of leftists and hillaryfans who have devolved into info warrior tier conspiracy theorists.

I really hate Sean Spicer and Conway though.

Can't wait for you to share this with the discord to get 3k F's on there :D

I know there's more to it than that. I liked Ron Paul's plan much better. Bring most of our foreign troops home and use them for defense which includes protecting our borders from illegal immigration.

You didn't read the initial post I made anyway, waste of time.

He seems alright to me. Give him time. He's three months into his presidency. He bombed a single airfield to stop people bitching about supposed Russian relations whilst simultaneously giving Russia the excuse to bring more military hardware into Syria. For how he is on his promises, he's working on it. Give him until the end of the year until you cast judgment.

>3 months in
>hasn't done everything yet
>L I A R!!! Im peace Im peach Im preach!!

when will you faggot shariablue leave?

I have noticed that the news has totally stopped reporting on "muh russia"... I also noticed they keep showing propaganda to get him to act more on Syria.

>The list goes on and on
I love how easily hyperbole is to spot.

Please, user. Go on and on! We have a thread full of eager anons and you shouldn't let them down! Tell us what you really think :)

Omit all A+ and all F's to get an accurate result. Average about B for republicans and C for democrats I'd assume. Not bad considering people thought the right wing death squads were going to be coming or something.

Good post, especially for a leaf.

>Healthcare: FAIL
>Syria: FAIL
>Travel ban: FAIL
>Iran deal: Still exists
>Wall: Not built, Mexico not paying

It has to be an F.

I can't believe I supported him. He's a fucking con artist and we all got conned. Fuck.

>filename

Kek'd, you 'strayans are almost as good as us leaves.

Okay? So, how do you grade someone who isn't finished? It's not even 100 days yet and people are acting like he's the worst president we've ever had as if the UNOFFICIAL 100 days marker means anything at all. He might do all the good stuff in his term or terms. He's has 4 to 8 years for God's sake. No one can tell me Trump is not different from what we've had in the oval office for the past 28 years because of this...

politico.com/story/2017/04/donald-trump-bashar-assad-syria-chemical-weapons-237083

How many other presidents have even asked why? Not a single one. We finally have a president again who is willing to ask why is something necessary and just doesn't go along with the things. The Syrian strike was a well coordinated effort within his administration, now he wants to know why he they did it and you better believe if this man doesn't get a good answer, someone's getting fired.

>No captcha on the strawpoll.

how is the travel ban on him? pres can not over rule corrupt judges

FILENAME/10

I'll grade him after his eight years are completed.

His eight years in prison.

a+

Obama gets an F for being the worst president of all time, but he gets an A for being the smartest leftist of all time

80*

Presidency is like a prison, isn't it

Grade C for Clinton Shill

Shillz exposed , no one needs that kind of threads.
Look at 8ch/8pl, twice better place.

>I think the wall is stupid to be honest though. Better to up the patrols and let ICE do their jobs.

the wall can be a fence according to trump. The wall was a great way to raise awareness in the campaign but it's probably overkill. A fence and patrol works great.

Not for Trump, were footing the bill for all those stupid fucking trips to Mar-A-Lago.

If Obama went on vacation to a places like Mar-A-Lago nearly as much as Trump the right and fox news would be pulling their hair out and calling for investigations and impeachment hearings over "Mar-A-Lago" gate.

I'm fucking pissed how much tax player money he's blowing in New York to protect his wife and autistic son and all the vacations to his stupid resort in Florida. It's obnoxious.

A+
How would you grade yourself as a member of human society?

DubZ

It's cute that shareblue just recently figured out how to change IP addresses. But I wonder how long it will take to understand talking to yourself this obviously won't change anyone's opinion here.

Ah well :^)

There's no way in fuck he's in the A territory. He's C or below, I'd say a C is being overly generous. He's in D territory I would say.

Keep telling yourself that to foster the illusion that Sup Forums fully backs Trump. It's more comfy that way. Idiot.

ITT: I told ya so

>(((politicians)))