Femanon here

Femanon here

You have 10 seconds to form a rational argument of why I shouldn't have my own rights in regards to my own body (specifically speaking; abortions) without calling me names and insults.

I will keep an open mind to this debate as long as you bigots do too.

>in b4 250+ replies

>Femanon here
kys

You should totally have rights over your own body.
But your child's body is not your body.

prima facie, life can be determined to begin when the fetus is capable of living outside of the womb
there is a forseeable medical future in which the fetus can live outside of the womb immediately following the sperm fertilizing the egg
therefore it is a person immediately
therefore you have no right to kill it

You do have agency over your body but that doesn't give you the right to be judge jury and executioner to any other human being. Even if it is your child.

Its murder.
You could have made the right choice to not have unprotected unmarried sex and avoided choosing murder.
Can you come up with a rational argument for why poor people shouldn't have the right to rob banks?

Ps. Framing anyone who disagrees with yours a bigot from the outset makes me think you really are a woman.
Or if not, then definitely a fuckwit

Firstly: post tits.

Secondly: there are no rational arguments because social conservativism is mcfucking retarded.

Stop virtue signalling. We both know women should be the property of their fathers and then passed onto their husbands. They get no rights over their bodies because it shouldn't belong to them in the first place.

Firs show us your tits, then we will tell you.

fetus isnt your body

Women should be allowed to murder babies.

Proof of gender, m'lady.

Tits bitch. Right motherfucking now.

The fetus is someone else's body and more than half of them are femanons like you.

NVM SAGE GUYS SAGE

Women shouldn't have rights.

abortion is the mans decision period.

We're talking about MY body, not the shell of a tiny meaningless tadpole body

this.
the argument is simple: abortion is murder. whether living inside you or not, the key word is *living.

That other body growing inside you, isn't your body.

Feminism has only fought against classical feminism. Women are women's biggest and loudest critics. You are your own worst enemy.

Sage.

/thread
This should have been first post, then it could have also been best post.

Show Tits or gtfo

And the arguement is over.

You're a hopeless degenerate twat. Go back to fantasizing about b-list celebrities walking up to you and grabbing your pussy. Feelz b4 reelz grrrls!

A fetus is not your body.

You know the rules.

sage

user here

You have 10 seconds to form a rational argument of why I shouldn't have my own rights in regards to my own wallet (specifically speaking; child support/alimony) without calling me names and insults.

I will keep an open mind to this debate as long as you bigots do too.

It's not about your life. It's about unborn life. You claim the privilege of killing somebody because you want to.

Stop virtue signalling, Achmed. She should be killed for not obeying Islam and questioning her authority figure parents. You should be lashed for questioning this.