FAKE NEWS - CONTROLLED MEDIA

THE MEDIA IS COMPLETELY CONTROLLED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jH8dejYGa5A
therebel.media/killing_keystone_by_proxy_liberals_hire_anti_pipeline_activists_to_do_their_dirty_work
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Activates my almonds

The illusion of choice, our shit is nearly soviet tier.

Jesus what must they have on Alex Baldwin to make him ingratiate himself so much?

Must have done some bad things because they really got him by the balls.

What if it's a duress code?

oy vey delete this NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=jH8dejYGa5A

get the fuck over your russian bogeyman, sso many plebs

POL IS LOST!

Man, whatever your opinions of SNL are, they have some pretty fucking good makeup artists. I never would've imagined it but they made Baldwin look like an absolute dead ringer for O'Reilly.

I didn't say anything about Russians you shitposting cunt.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

DJT is under attack

They do this on-and-off intentionally to let all the people watching closely know that they are, indeed, in control of everything and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

>he's never heard of the associated press

>gamers are dead

>It took you this long to realize that age-old fact.

I realized I am the means of production.

What? You sound lost. Like retard lost.

That's mostly just lazy, they don't rewrite the copy they get from the same sources. It's cost cutting more accurately. The illusion of choice in news is because there are so many networks that cater to certain demographics with the same information. Not mention they're all owned by the same corporations. You don't need a conspiracy for this one, it's just good old fashioned half-assery.
t. former newspaper employee

>Oy vey goyim, it is only a coincidence

Yes, user.

Welcome to your reality.

Notice how the titles are all different, but contain the term "double duty."

this happens all the time, its just because they are lazy copycat faggots like most humans
its that simple

rate hikes were inevitable in 2017 you fucking dolt

the market has been pricing them in for at least 4 quarters and every economist worth their salt has predicted the hikes coming. they were going to happen during Trump's presidency whether you want to meme some inane conspiracy theories about "muh fed" or not

t. econ grad student

_donald

No, it's because they get dripfed the same content and run with whatever bias they're told to.

"""journalism"""

(((Lorne Michaels)))

This suitcuck has controlled and filtered American comedy for four decades, and now it's dead. Jimmy Fallon, Seth Whatshisberg, Tina Fey, Jason Sudukase, Andy Sandbergs, Leslie Jonz these "comedians" clog the pop culture channels with bottomfeeder, NYC-incestual impersonations and spoofs of corporate (((content))).

Look at what Sam Hyde and Pewdiepie face; even Cumia got KO'd. It's fucking treason. Laughter is all many aspies have, but (((they're))) so afraid for normies to be redpilled, they'll cut your brakes or leak your drunken rant if you get too many followers. So, Amy (((Schumer))), Lena (((Dunham)), and Seth (((Rogen))) are all kids will be able to look back on for our generation. Blech!

this fagot has been shilling nonstop for over a month now
its Sup Forums fagot, leearn your shit before shillling at least

Femanon here. Alec Baldwin is perhaps the best actor of the 21st century. Desu. He really activates my ovaries.

you're wrong Louis CK just said "black bastard" Saturday and was racist as fuck in his opening monologue, also used "jew" in a way that instantly had the crowd go silent

i guess that's the yard stick how many hikes he gets how high do you think it has to go before you say he is being attacked?

Don't remind me of this blue dress thing. I thought people were gaslighting me when some said it was white. I literally tested the pixels and confirmed it was blue. I still have no idea how people could see a white dress.

Shit res screen, low brightness, bad eyesight, or
attention

That doesn't mean he's a good actor, it means you're a whore

It was some kind of mental disorder I think.

fuck him and his backpandering

wrong
it happens all the time not necesarily on twitter reports
but news reporters channeling at the same moment. I remember "the beggining of the end of donald trump", and the orchestrated purple dress shit that was going on during the elections

It was an astroturfing exercise, on a global scale.

the point is that people guessed wether it was whit ebecause of the lighting, or blue wether it was being shown as is
a simple color pick wouldnt show the actual colors of the floor either you idiot

Jokes and talking points are written for late night shows. I have no proof but I know I've seen Stephen Colbert and Seth Meyers share exact joke on the same night.
I know taking points are distributed by Media Matters and other DNC affiliates but I never thought they'd do it for late night. I'm sure TDS, late late show and other programs with small budgets get their shit outsourced like Colbert and Meyers.

Is this real life

I'll activate your face with my fist, you fucking cunt!

It's a optical illusion dumbass

Watch brain games.

I'll warn you, once you start seeing the propaganda pattern, most popular media will be ruined for you.

Obama got a free ride. you paid for it.
you guys really should audit that fed.

I also believe something like this goes on with normie memes.
Mexico recently had some girl's quinceanera facebook post go viral and she became an instant star. I don't think that has happened in MX before.
I feel like (((they))) are taking shit they've perfected in the US and testing in other countries to see how easily manipulated people can be.

>dark speech

Good job describing yourself leaf

Correct.

I wonder what the ((rationale)) for this is?

its been on a long down trend. Up should be interesting.

What do you think my gov is up to? I don't know who's side they are on, they're not on my side of course. not sure how they honestly think of trump
therebel.media/killing_keystone_by_proxy_liberals_hire_anti_pipeline_activists_to_do_their_dirty_work