Inside the Coded Language of the Alt-Right

archive.is/fijl6

I’ve always said that I appreciate all my readers, both those who agree with me and those who don’t. But lately I’ve been puzzled by the new slurs directed at me by some of the latter. Many I didn’t even understand, so I did some digging.
Apparently, tried-and-true insults such as “fag,” “fairy,” “kike” and “hebe” (yes, I’m Jewish) are old-school, especially among the alt-right. That small, far-right movement that seeks a whites-only state is developing new coded language, much as the Nazis once did, says noted linguist George Lakoff, a professor emeritus at the University of California at Berkeley.

● Snowflake. This is no compliment, even if you like to think that you’re one of a kind. At best, it’s a derisive term for someone considered entitled, which to those using it includes people of color, LGBT folks, students — even Meryl Streep for her pro-kindness stance at the Golden Globes. Sarah McBride of the Human Rights Campaign told me that it’s often used against LGBT people in reference “to pronoun usage, particularly nonbinary pronoun use, and the efforts on college campuses to be more aware and affirming of people’s pronouns.” Used in a sentence, via Urban Dictionary: “Hey snowflake, Trump won, deal with it.” With one word you’re dismissed as weak, feminine, juvenile — a loser.

● Libtard. “Lib” is for “liberal,” while “tard” is shorthand for “retard.” Bingo! If you’re two thumbs down on political correctness, then what better insult than this combination? It even allows a bonus zing at folks with special needs.

-
Pic Unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

● Cuck. I heard this one while watching Bill Maher’s HBO show several weeks ago. One of his guests kept using it. It’s short for “cuckservative,” which is a word cocktail made up of equal parts “conservative” and “cuckold.” Urban Dictionary defines it as “a racial slur for a White person that is not loyal to White Supremacy” and offers this sample of use in a sentence: “Jeb is such a cuck.”

● Masculinist. I’m an out and proud feminist, but I’d never heard of “masculinist.” According to Merriam-Webster, it’s “an advocate of male superiority or dominance” and is often used to promote traditional gender roles. The Oxford Dictionaries use it this way, in reference to the 1990s: “The newly unified German parliament replicated the same masculinist pattern, celebrating its debut with less than 10 percent women representatives.” That’s the same as in pre-World War II Germany — and there’s that Nazi thing again.
Bottom line: It pays to increase your word power these days. There’s much more to alt-right coded language than meets the eye – or the ear. “Steven Petrow is a Social Justice Warrior, a public predator, a devotee of political correctness, and happy to tar and feather others with false accusations.” If they say it often enough, you might believe it, and then you might not believe anything I write or say. That’s their whole point.

Over the knee with an open hand is the only way to spank right.

>that milquetoast definition of cuck

A swing and a miss

what the fuck is this stupid slide shit?

Question OP: what is the proper way to spank a 16yo qt white girl? (This is a hypothetical question)

With her parents written approval.

OK, so once I have said parents approval. How do I position her? Should I be concerned about any undergarments she may/may not be wearing? Do I warn her before I start to slap? Should I use any comfy lotion? All hypothetical of course.

The same way you spank any female: give her a cool down period for her to calm down, then take her to where you'll spank her, explain to her what she did wrong, have her pull her skirt up and panties down(this is unnecessary if you keep her naked as females should be kept) and lay across your lap to take her swats. Then slap her little butt an amount you feel is necessary. Never declare a number beforehand.

Tippity top kekkles

Of course this assumes you are her owner. If you are not her owner, her father if she is not married or her husband if she is, then you should not be touching a demale at all.

who /blini/ here?

Would it ever be appropriate to spank said hypothetical qt 16yo white girl in public? Say a city park?

and they still dont understand what snowflake means. At least this time the example usage was correct.

Thank you for the advice Russia. However Spanking and beating are archaic and savage correct? I thought whipping was the socially acceptable way to do it now, at least that is what I learned in school.

Again, if you are her owner, it is inappropriate not to discipline a cunt when she misbehaves. How would you like if someone had a bitch acfing up and didnt gandle her?

A disciplinary spanking is not beating. No bitch ever die from good swatting.

Nobody spanks over here. It always seemed to me that spanking is white people's excuse to satisfy their pedophilia

>professor emeritus at the University of California at Berkeley.

Atomic dropped. Let me know when they get some real teacher at actual school.

literally never heard anyone call themselves a masculinist on here, seems like the sort of thing you'd get made fun of for, also snowflake is hardly coded language or "ours"

What if I was a trusted older man that she found hypothetically attractive and asked me to hypothetically spank her? Should I comply with her desire and help create intergenerational understanding?

My mom would use a switch while I was standing. At least she did until I was big enough to take it from her.

Did you bend her over your knee and spank her right back?

Black kot approved

The proper way is in a country where the age of consent is 16.

You should spank your children, roach. It's in the Bible. One of these days we may have to glass your entire country because you didn't.

No, almost Austria.

No, that us wrong, she belongs to her father.

>Yes, goyim. Engage in sexually depraved acts, it keeps women in line!

>discipline is depraved
That's right, you should bitches going about going as they please. Yeah, fuck you.

Hey, check this out. A Turkroach is lecturing about pedophilia. I guess bugs should know something about buggery.

Libtard has been around for like 15 years.

I remember seeing it back when I was a basic bitch neocon on FreeRepublic back in 2004

What about a punishment for a woman?

Roaches skip ahead to raping

Spanking is for discipline not sex.

> spanking white people's excuse to satisfy their pedophilia

That maybe true user, but I don't think that would apply to hebeophilla. Desu.

there is a more effective way to scare the ever-loving shit out of your children. i used this to deal with my brother when we were younger whenever he became an insufferable little cunt.

initiate by grappling one of individual's arms against your torso in such a manner that their arm cannot escape and you can easily reach their face with the hand you used, or grab their hand and force it against their own face. now use your other hand to restrain their other hand. finally, using the original hand you used to grapple, pinch their nose while cupping your hand over their mouth, or place their grappled hand in such a way that they do it to themselves. this is essentially a suffocation technique with no injury required. hold for just a few seconds after succeeding, that should be enough to really get to them, since they wont anticipate what's happening when it begins and thus wont have an opporuntiy to take a starting breath.

assuming you considered this, it is physically impossible for them to bite you when you do this, but they may get clever and try to lick your hand in an attempt to startle you into releasing your grasp. pinch the nose hard enough to cause pain if this happens.

Open hand to the face usually
youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA