Shilling, disinformation and false happening threads skyrocketing

What the fuck happened to this place? The shilling, happening, and disinfo posts have skyrocketed the past week. It hasn't been this bad since before the election and now it's more sophisticated in method.

Other urls found in this thread:

21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/21/putin-sends-message-to-israel-your-freedom-to-act-in-syria-is-over/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well seems like everyone but me is being paid to be here.
and check'd

Tbqh ive been doing it all night just for lols.

You retards always fall right into my mind traps

5 eyes is avin a bit of a giggle, m8

combine with leddit, and shit's a powder keg

Shareblue is trying to out-autism us by changing tactics. (Attached are the plans to do so.)

PRAISE KEK FOR COMMON SENSE

>bunch of shit a shill would say

Mods are either 1) idiots 2) want to see the board burn 3) don't know what is Sup Forums related or not....which means Jiro is using child labor.

Shill

Blackpill is realizing that Democrat Jew shrills and Trump Jew shrills are competing to control your mind, creating a false dichotomy where the only two choices are big government entities controlled by the elite. It's fucking hilarious that people think they're supporting freedom by supporting the state government, just because the other side has sloppier shrills.

fuck you everybody

This is their time to partially take out Trump's core support base, when he has a less secure mainstream support from the Syria strike.

Basically if we don't let ourselves get divided & conquered, Trump wins both, and shills get once again completely BTFO.

Paid shills. Our redpills eventually crack them and they turn to our side.

Kek fucking saved

Many of them are already on our side and keep doing it for the money.

I hear they have high employee turnover rates.

we've been on SHILLCON 5 since the airstrike. main lines are accusations of reddit.

your pathetic
kys

It dies down they never keep going for long just ride it out

Delusion: the post
He has the most secure mainstream support since the strike. Msm and neocons/libs love his warmongering and "muh beautiful chilluns i gotta bomb u now"

That he did a total 180 on his campaign promise and virtually failed on all others except the supreme justice nominee and old support abandoning him over that is his own fault.

This will be the pattern for the rest of the Presidency. Things will quiet soon, and the next time something big happens the same thing will happen. This is nothing new, it just happens to be out in full force this week.

Mods got paid off and most are commie sympathizers

>He has the most secure mainstream support since the strike. Msm and neocons/libs love his warmongering and "muh beautiful chilluns i gotta bomb u now"
Do you really think that mainstream support is going to last? Every Liberal face like Michael Moore and Bernie Sanders are going to be slamming him 24/7 for this.

Tired narrative m8
The news was all over this so they could avoid covering the Susan Rice Obamagate scandal

It's not shilling. You're just retarded and can't comprehend how Trump supporters would have a bit of a problem with Trump suddenly deciding to bomb Syria and help ISIS topple Assad for Israel.

That's right, goy, don't ever leave the house and get a life.

>help ISIS topple Assad for Israel
That is explicitly not what they are doing

So Trump flat out stating that he supports regime change in Syria didn't happen?

Remember how Hillary tweeted about the air bombing RIGHT before it happened?

Remember that there are moles in Trump's admin who probably leaked details of Trump's 4D chess play just before it happened. We know Hillary and others are receiving this info as well.

>She gets wind of the plan
>Makes a tweet
>Shareblue will obviously know ahead of time as well
>Stands by until it happens
>Use Hillary's preemptive tweet about the strike to paint him as just another Neo-Con
>Spam the board after the ensuing confusion of the attack

It is not a coincidence she tweeted that just before it happened. Almost to a T about the '''retaliation'''.

The shills just had a head start and began spamming Neo-Con as rapid as they could. But we caught on and it's turning.

Middle school and high school are on spring break and shitting the board up.

Israel and the rebels got fucked the hardest out of this '''fiasco'''.

You're a retard if you think this wasn't planned or Assad, Putin, and Trump didn't play off of each other in a coordinated effort.

>jewish tricks.jpg

look at the SNL narrative of "hurr ur fucking me but ur muh president ;_;:"

the msm and associated shills are trying so hard to pretend anyone who has a lick of context doesn't understand that trump managed to kobayashi maru the neocons/kikes plan to force a ground war in the middle east/make trump look as ineffectual as obummer/ russian sooper dooper sleeper agent.

>Remember that there are moles in Trump's admin who probably leaked details of Trump's 4D chess play

If he was playing 5D chess, he would've known that would happen.

Yep, that's why ISIS, Israel, McCain, Hillary and MSM is praising Trump, because it hurts ISIS and Israel.

7D golf right there

What a prissy faggot lel

todays shill tactic phrase of the day is " wrong side of history" so add that to filter if you have not already.
I really am not enjoying my time here as much as /mlp/olitics and I never thought I would side with horsefuckers...really bakes my cakes

The momentary salt of his supporters (the ones too dense to see all the gains Assad, Trump, Putin made off this) will fade in time. He now forced the MSM and these people's hands. They are now forced to praise him over what was essentially just hot air. A total wash. Sickeningly enough I know people who fell for the Assad is ebil meme and thought it was justified. First positive thing they had to say about him was over what they thought was an attack. It's probably why they started the Bannon/Kushner infighting rumors as well to trick McMaster. I'm wiling to bet the info got out last second.

Situations should be judged on their merits.

Your meme that "These guys we dislike praise Trump, therefore Trump is bad!" is retarded. Kill yourself and your family.

>21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/21/putin-sends-message-to-israel-your-freedom-to-act-in-syria-is-over/

"Putin Sends Message to Israel: ‘Your Freedom to Act in Syria Is Over’'

"As 21WIRE previously reported, Israel has attacked Syria again for the twelfth time since the conflict in Syria began in 2011, only this time, Syria fired back.
For the first time ever, Israel was forced to officially acknowledge the airstrike in Syria – most likely because this time an Israeli plane was downed, as well as another possibly hit – while carrying out pre-dawn strikes against Syria near Palmyra.
Predictably, Israel is completely denying their planes were hit, for public relations reasons...

According to Syria’s UN Envoy Bashar Jaafari, Putin has sent a message to Netanyahu that Israel’s free pass to disrupt anti-terror operations in Syria is over, and that.. Syria has a right to defend itself.

Russia’s position on Israel running airstrikes in Syria is clear: as there are Russian forces stationed in Syria, any unauthorized Israeli action is potentially putting Russian assets at risk."

Israel is aiding ISIS. Israel is treating their insurgents in their hospitals and they are actually bombing SAA (and not just empty airfields) stifling Syria's ability to combat insurgents as well as launching shit into Syria.

Putin told Israel to fuck off prior to this and now with what was essentially nothing but hot air from Trump, Putin gets to move in a shitton of manpower and equipment into Syria under the guise of 'US aggression' thats really meant for Israel.

Trump false flag retaliated against a false flag gas attack and allowed Putin to move into Syria to put a leash on Israel. Trump is fucking Israel up under the pretense that he's trying to help. Israel begged for retaliation and they got one, but not the one they wanted. If he's a kike puppet he is a REALLY shitty puppet. Also trying to help and fucking them over somehow. One step back twenty forward

>non american kraut cuck explains US politics to US citizens but totally isn't a faggot deflecting from the muzzieocalipse or a shareblue shill: the post

it took all of ~3 hours to figure out the 4D chess move that cheeki breeki'd the neocons and the libshits trump pulled on this; all while the supreme court confirmation went completely under the radar and trump nuked the russian narrative and avoided destroying US-Russian Relations.

As if you gave a shit about the facts and honesty.
Anyone who dislikes Trump assisting ISIS is a shill and/or doesn't understand the complex chess moves Trump is making.

The only way you retards can be convinced by showing you who is supporting this, and who is opposing it. Seems like you don't give a shit about that either, because muh god emperor is flawless and it doesn't matter how hard he fucks you over. Enjoy getting Norway flooded with Muslims, faggot. It's your fault, you didn't speak out against what Trump is doing. Don't whine when you get decapitated by your neighbor who has 100 non-white children.

sharia blue out in full force part of operation lion or whatever stupid ass name they're calling it

They don't even understand why they're cancer. Sad

Lelrn to filter
They can't do shit

Filtered for marriong shill

Would you like to know more?

>being this two dimensional and superficial
>if you dislike facts and honesty
>while he's the one disliking facts and honesty

The other thing we can possibly disagree over is whether or not it was intentional. The facts of the matter remain. Assad benefits. Putin benefits. Trump benefits. Israel and the rebels do not. This is an observable reality.

This place has always had massive amounts of shilling and and false happenings.

Especially false happenings. It's a Sup Forums meme to circle jerk a potential apocalyptic event though we realize that it probably isn't going to happen.

We could use less shilling though.

Redditard and their boogeymen

fpbp

The fucking missile strike shit was the powder keg that blew it all up.

It started out with the usual ironic troll posting. Everyone saw the obvious opportunity. Probably 50 threads were made all at once saying "TRUMP LIED REEEE". Trump loyalists of course would have to defend it.

After about an hour of the shitfest, accusations of shill began to fly. As people began to search for the source of the shills, the usual trolls made fake screenshots accusing anyone they could think of to take the blame: Shareblue, r eddit, MAT, discord, TRS, antifa, /leftypol/, /sg/.

Then counter the counter shilling began. Then counter-counter shilling began. And before you know it, Sup Forums shills itself into a black hole for 5 days straight. And all along, Sup Forums was the only shill.

Like fucking pottery.

>unironically believes an MS paint brochure is proof of shilling conspiracy against Trump "merely" for going full-hooknose

This post is the truth. Too bad plebbit fags are too distracted, worshipping (((Trump))) to even take the time to notice that we are still an occupied government.

mlpol dot net is kind of active. April fools Day was fun.

if this shit keeps up I will migrate and live with the bronies,what a time to be alive.
noticed I been drinking a lot more and the only thing that changed in my life recently has the been the shill invasion here.

a kind of gentification -- like when rich people start buying up real estate in the area of the city where artists live, and ther are a few interesting cafes and stores. Except here, instead o rich people, we are getting I'm With Hers from Facebook who have read that Sup Forums won the election and it the heartbeat fo the "alt-right" and have come here to be the "disrupters".

Like the rich people who bring the gentrification, they're already too late, and will never be a cool as the artists no matter how much they spend or post.

hallo newfig