All the new shops in my hometown are run by mexicans

>all the new shops in my hometown are run by mexicans

Where the fuck do you live at in US?

triggered, whiteboi?

Not even anywhere near the border

Open a business's yourself then

Any taco shops at least?

hwhite power

IN the old days you could just declare them as witches and then take all their stuff. I miss Christianity sometimes.

>all the people I see under the age of 60 are mexicans
>all the people over 60 are white

wow, maybe you should have taken the initiative and stated at least one. Cucked by paco and jose, shameful!

NOSOTROS

mexicans are of little concern

Its simple, just boil the bean.
Do not give to the bean jew.

Hola, my americano neboreste! Soy Ucranianos, no Mexicano!
ehhh, builda wall!

Go to the old shops

Hope you enjoy burritos being shoved up your ass, its your future.

ESTABAMOS

When do you think narcocorridos will become mainstream in this country?

*eramos

WE WUZ CARLOS SLIM AND SHIEE

JUIMOS

so what you racist faggot?

Simmer down you fucking kraut cuck.

Sanctuary city?

California here, its the norm

At least they are somewhat more civilized than niggers i guess...and their shops offer fantastic food...

>tfw to poor to move

go fuck a Kangaroo faggot

>so what you racist faggot?
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Germans are the worst Whites. Literally Swede tier.

Those Mexicans are here for a better life to do jobs Americans won't do. We should reward their hard work with amnesty so they can receive the benefits they've earned. We can have the next wave of Mexicans take their jobs until we grant them amnesty too.

I can go for weeks without seeing a non-white. I love this country so much.

well yeah, not getting your head chopped off sounds like a incentive business prospect

desu there are cases where immigrant workers do seem to work harder for the customer

>working on car, need to weld something simple but currently own no welder where I live
>go to white auto shop to ask if they could do it
>all of the guys there are fucking around and not working, takes forever for one of them to notice me
>go up to him and ask, he won't do it because m-muh safety standards and m-muh integrity
>starts bitching me out for ten minutes and telling me no upstanding welding shop would do something like that
>kek okay turn around and leave
>go to juan's muffler shop
>they're busy putting shit together but one of them still takes a moment to walk over and ask me what's up as soon as I come in
>point to the part and ask if he can weld it for me
>takes it out of my hand, walks to the back and welds it for me no questions asked in a minute or two

really made me think. definitely know where I'll be taking my business from that point on, especially seeing as it was a part that had nothing to do with any kind of safety and isn't put under any kind of stress that kind snap a weld.

>tfw can't even imagine this and have never experienced this in my life
also
>69269