"Lobsters are older than trees." -Jacobean Peterpop

"Lobsters are older than trees." -Jacobean Peterpop

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/851464151708950528
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and considerably tastier

Hello Original Poster, you seem to be new here!

To get more acquainted to this subboard of Sup Forums, please make sure to read the rules of this Board, and Global Rules.

Additionally, showing restraint by refraining from creating threads or replies until you have spent enough time reading our content (this can range from few months up to 1 year), that you feel familiar in our Imageboard culture. Such an act will be appreciated by our Community and even encouraged!

Thanks in advance, and we certainly do hope you enjoy your stay!
~Sup Forums

This guy is a fucking door knob. I have a pronouncement to make. The colour yellow. Is a conspiracy.

who is he

tfw peterson is not your father

"I can see Russia from my house" -Monika Lewinsky

Well technically they might be. There were lobster like species in some of the earliest species. Modern many leaf'ed trees took a while to evolve. It was mostly early fern/high stemmy plants and coraly like things.

this

Dude take a break

You're out of yourself.

He's right, water scorpions are million years older than trees

Fucking really? Those are some great beat downs. You sure showed me. What mystics of the rhetorical arts. Lobsters. Are older than trees. The material rubber. Is made of Campbell's Soup

"Appropriately nazi-like"

Blow it out your ass.

thats probably the face he makes when hes bangin broads

So glad I found this man. Despite spending more time on this Nazi section of a degenerate anime website I've found more meaning in life than ever before.

You found Peterson, but have you found your father yet?

Its strange how easily Sup Forums and others pick up and drops 'intellectuals'. Its almost as if they are a fashion.

It's an easy way to keep memes fresh. Are you opposed to that or should we go back to Ron Paul and Hitler?

Slay the dragon.

Not yet. Which video does he actually say this in?

The one about Pinocchio rescuing Gepetto.

Ron Paul please and thank you.

It's oddly appropriate, too.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

daily reminder that this week Sup Forums users can claim his future authoring program for free if you enter the code PEPE
source:
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/851464151708950528

Suck you in my dick? What?

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Does he mention jungian typology in any of his personality lectures? I'm curious about his opinion on it

You really showed him! Haha oldfags unite! XDDDDDDDD

Yeah, Jung has a lot of influence on him.

Why are you still talking? Lemons. Are made of barley

A lot of them

I know but i'm talking specifically about Jung's type theory.

Typical leaf quality.

He does mention it a couple of times but I don't know which lecture specifically.

You cannot age things. When scientists age rocks they say. What other rocks are here. And how old did we say were those rocks. No instrumentation is used what so ever. So the fucking Hue here thinks this is great. Why lobsters. Why trees. Chickens are robots.

Oh well. Gotta watch em all then.

You can watch them all within a couple of days if you are not distracted.

breddy gud meme

You're deep in a cult

How do I save my father if he has died?

Emerge from chaos.