Am I the only one here that's actually pumped for WWIII to start?

Am I the only one here that's actually pumped for WWIII to start?

I'm not. I live in Ft. McMurray. I lost my house in the fire last year and this would be the first target if anyone decided to bomb Canada.

Go fuck a moose, leaf

WW3 is not starting, its ending, soon, we've been in it for some time now.

Why would they want to bomb a God forsaken village that was burned down a year ago?

yes only to spite drumpf

HAHA DUDE, I'M SUCH A FUCKING LOSER I WISH THE WORLD WOULD JUST END HAHA. LIKE LITERALLY WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT IF I COULD FINALLY DIE AND IT NOT BE MY OWN DOING. I'M SUCH A JADED, NIHILISTIC PUSSY XD

Same

you said it

>Am I the only one here that's actually pumped for WWIII to start?

no way goy

why must you post this in every thread

I would say everyone who's been on Sup Forums for longer than a year would actually welcome WW3, since it's the ultimate happening, doesn't get bigger than that. What people are upset about is the fact that their president made an unexpected move, one completely opposite to what he promised in his campaign, and now they're trying to make sense of it.

Sorry to hear that, oil bro :(

I don't want war because I'd hate to see Russia damaged in anyway. We should be attacking the Muzzies.

Russia would let Syria burn before starting WW3.

Dude what the fuck, no.

I've been waiting for it my entire life.

No.

I have a feeling that whites will lose, and jews will win so no

I'm looking forward to reeducating our enemies at home.

it is written. it is the master plan.
it's hopefully not too late to repent n shiet
>be french faggot during WWIII
>get gas'd by the jews
>mfw

So you can sit in safety and shitpost while others die in another kike war Fucking kys leaf.

Still waiting for non-nuclear WW4 here.

I am scared but a little bit happy.
All I know is it will happen soon and it will be glorious.

It depends on my mood. I've been pumped for WWIII before, but not now.

>yay people are gonna die

Still pumped my life is so pathetic I want the world to burn and if I survive I hope I get to witness the technological wonders war will bring to us

Russia is puss. Turks blew up their plane and assassinated Russian embassador on live TV, then just blame it on jihadists and goes to kiss Erdogan's ass. You call this balls?

not at all, my little slit-eyed chinuk...

yes because once most males go off to war it will be easier to find myself a qtp2t gf

>HAPPENING HAPPENING
>no war yet
>implying anyone wants another war on the scale of ww2 with huge loss of life and costs
Not happening

I'm sure your rabbi is very excited too.

Im on whichever side Switzerland is on... Im not fighting your zog wars

why would I not take advantage of the opportunity
my chances of finding a qt3.14 gf now are shit but once all the males are gone i'll be a reasonable choice

we're on track with the star trek timeline if we get ww3 over with now and start workingon warp drive tech after PRAISE KEK. KEK WILL GUIDE US

I've been ready.
>the world has and always will be run by jews
>every white country has become infested with Muslims and niggers
>pol is becoming a cross between Reddit and tumblr
Its over, we lost. Nuke it all, it's time to reset.

you know somehow Canada is going to have a jump in cost of living no matter what happens.

M8 for real, it's not happening. The war economy isn't a meme - it's been big bucks ever since the Afghanistan invasion. Obama nor Trump had had no idea of this, which is apparent especially in Trumps case when you see his Syria tweets years ago.

Then they come into office and realise they have to play along because otherwise congress would be (((lobbied))) in order to make it hell for the president to do anything, making him look useless and effective.

The US isn't dumb. These niggas know exactly what's up. They'll never cross the World War line because it doesn't benefit them, but they're purposefully playing very close to it to fuel superstition and chaos that they can profit from. I mean, tmissile strike on Syria sure drew attention away from the rebel groups...it would be shame if they were to suddenly possess new equipment while no one was looking...

WW3 Isn't going to start.

Are people really this stupid or is that the mentality of the average joe who doesn't know whats going on in the world now a days?

can't wait for North Korea to be blown the fuck up.

>pumped for WWIII to start?
full retard

keep browsing kiddo