How can he be assassinated without invading North Korea?

Can we beam radiation to his presidential palace to give him cancer so he dies within the year?

Send me a bitcoin and ill try
Jk i dont wanna die

What Vpn are you using goyim

show time stamp and a pic outside

Trump invites him to the White House to sign a peace treaty and announce US troops are withdrawing from South Korea then when Fatboy comes to America just murder him.

Koryolink with a illegal sim

Trump deserves it more

Timestamp and proof of residency NOW

Can you do a speed test?

Commie phone posters get out reeee!

Exploding cigar

>presidential palace
Also Kim Jong Un did noting wrong.

Jelly donut

It would achieve nothing. The entire ruling government/military of Best Korea is a massive Byzantine circle-jerk of power politics. You remove Dear Leader, and someone else will simply take his place.

epic

To be honest kim didn't do anything

Send in a TV star to sheke hands with him, and giving him deadly poison through that.

Wait, isn't Trump a TV star?

Plant a bomb inside Dennis Rodman's ribcage and then send him to North Korea as special envoy.

When we invade join the moderate islamic rebels that pop up in your country

Hey Un, sup.

Do you game? You name it, I'll play you man.

lel, and a VX-coated basketball too.

How did you find out about Sup Forums?

did you see that movie, or did you just make up the script for the interview

Are you a proxyfag or a legit North Korean?

Does anybody have sauce on that documentary that explains Korean racial supremacy? It went over the three forms of racial supremacy: physical, mental, and moral. It claimed Best Korea's propaganda supported moral supremacy. Under moral supremacy, the people are "too good" to compete in an evil world, so they need a strong mother figure like Kim to protect them. It said any real contradiction of this narrative could essentially force Kim to declare war or face a huge propaganda defeat.

Wait for him to die from a heart attack from all the fat he's packed on.

Why do you give a shit about a dictator of a foreign country who poses no real threat to the US?

At the rate he's ballooning, it won't be necessary.

Will never happen

America, this is your moment to shine, oh sweet masters of the heart attack on a plate. Bring forth your greatest minds to give a dish so succulent he can not refuse. Make use of sugar, fat and chemicals no one can name. Bring forth your gifts, one after the other, to the great leader Kim and let gluttony take care of the rest.

They don't have a central bank yet, and the window is closing before they can strike the US with nukes.

>They don't have a central bank yet,
How dare they. Bomb them now.

Fun fact: Kimmi-boy is probably the most moderate alternative. Remove him and chances are someone much worse will take over.

Of course we are talking about al Quaida vs. ISIS levels of moderateness here, but still....

Best Korean average IQ is probably like 95 or so, compared to about 105 for worst Korea.

That's very capable of peaceful transition.

No ISIS in best Korea m8e

>Can we beam radiation to his presidential palace to give him cancer so he dies within the year?
Yes.

Kim Jong Un shitposting on Sup Forums for fun is just as likely as this post being a proxyfag.

60kW lasers
like 10 of em
confluence of the beams on his palace
even if it's reinforced concrete, it's going to melt
that's how i'd do it

We could literally laser him from space, yes.

Yo, Jong-Un. Add me on Steam, we'll play some video games.

This would be hilarious.

Time to liberate the people of North Korean

Nuke roughly in his immediate vicinity.

Satellite laser.

The US Navy's railgun

Cyanide in pizza

>60kW lasers

tee hee.

I prefer megawatt X-ray laser, kthx

Just pay him 100$ to fuck off and the hermit kingdom is no more.

They threaten our allies (and our anime)

How about we "beam radiation" into the homes of warmongers like McCain and Graham

Theyre not threatening anyone, you are threatening them by stationing your nigger soldiers inside their country