Salon started shilling for Putin

Salon shills for Putin now, lmfao

>Dictator vs. democrat? Not quite: Russian opposition leader Alexey Navalny is no progressive hero
>Anti-corruption protests swept across nearly 100 Russian towns and cities last week, from the Russian exclave of Kaliningrad in the West to Vladivostok in the Far East. They were the biggest demonstrations in Russia since the 2011-12 protests against alleged election fraud.
>Police arrested hundreds of protesters and activists, among them Alexey Navalny, an opposition figure and anti-corruption campaigner. Navalny had sparked the protests by releasing a report claiming that Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has built himself an empire of mansions, estates, yachts and palaces.

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2016/12/29/is-anti-racist-a-code-word-for-anti-white-no-but-the-people-behind-whitegenocide-may-think-so_partner/
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Navalny’s anti-corruption messaging is hitting home — and for good reason. Corruption, while certainly not as ubiquitous as it used to be, is still rife in Russia. A man I met in Vladivostok last year, while we were walking through the city, pointed at a half-built church and jokingly told me the reason they had chosen this particular location to construct it was so that city and regional officials could look out their windows and “ask God’s forgiveness for their corruption.”
>The fact that Navalny is a vocal Kremlin critic and ardent opponent of Vladimir Putin has ensured that he has become somewhat of a media darling in the West. He is sometimes hailed as a hero in Western coverage. Time magazine once called him “Russia’s Erin Brockovich.”
>What is reported less often about Navalny are his nationalist leanings, ties to neo-Nazi groups, xenophobic comments and extreme anti-immigrant views. References to Navalny’s nationalism in the West are usually buried or brushed off, while the headlines sing his praises. While we seem somewhat better able to appreciate the complexities of politics and political figures in our own nation, we tend to regard Russia in very simplified terms; there’s a “bad guy” in power and we must therefore support the valiant and oppressed “good guy.” Many people hear “Russian opposition leader” and immediately assume this is the person with whom their sympathies should lie.

>I’ll spare you Winston Churchill’s “Russia is a riddle…” quote and just say that it’s never that simple. Russian politics is not a clear-cut case of dictator vs. democrat — and Navalny provides a good example of just why we should be careful to avoid oversimplifying events we don’t fully understand.
>Many Navalny supporters are extremely anti-immigrant, particularly when it comes to newcomers from the Caucasus and Central Asia. Many see Putin as playing a part in the destruction of the traditional fabric of Russia. Navalny himself has played a role in skinhead marches in Moscow and earned the sympathies of extremists. In other words, if he were an American, liberals would hate Navalny far more than they hate Trump or Steve Bannon — and yet he is glorified and exalted as Russia’s last, best hope.
>Navalny has been a co-organizer of the “Russian March” — an annual parade that uses slogans like “Russia for the Russians” and “Stop feeding the Caucasus”. He was expelled from one of the country’s liberal parties (Yabloko) for essentially damaging their brand. One of his former colleagues in that party has claimed that Navalny repeatedly used racial slurs.

In a bizarre video, Navalny appeared to compare people from the Caucasus(pic related) to “cockroaches” that need to be exterminated. While cockroaches can be killed with a slipper, he says, for humans he “recommends a pistol.” Navalny supporters claim it’s all just a joke.
>As with most things Russia-related, conspiracy theories also surround Navalny. Many of his supporters in Russia and the West believe the Kremlin has tried to smear him as a dangerous nationalist and to lock him up on trumped-up charges (he has been convicted of fraud and embezzlement). Others believe Navalny himself is a Kremlin plant, working for Putin as controlled opposition. The latter would seem laughable, but if you were to believe everything you read these days, there’s very few people left out there that aren’t somehow “working for Putin,”

Just get rid of Putin already

Jesus fucking christ. And I thought the Salon article complaining about Trump telling the Russian about bombing the Syrian base was bad.

Salon is the most vile "journalistic outlet" I have ever seen.

Salon called for the White genocide before

When

salon.com/2016/12/29/is-anti-racist-a-code-word-for-anti-white-no-but-the-people-behind-whitegenocide-may-think-so_partner/

bump

Putin is not dictator. Navalny is not democrat. Op is shilling.

Disgusting
To be fair OP just cited the paper

Putin is authoritarian kleptocrat. That we can't deny

don't get Poloniumed bro

He's not even a "dictator" that works in favour of his own people. Some South American type of banana republic el general

Salon's looking at both sides. Just because they're criticizing an opponent of Putin, doesn't mean they're on Putin's side.

Don't you understand criticism?

Navalny must be fucking based if these cunts are actually shilling for putin.

This is how the media will react to anyone replacing Putin.
>Putin must go!
Russia elects someone able to reduce corruption, Russian economy booms power greatly increases.
>New russian leader is literally hitler! Putin was the greatest leader of the century, we need to help his close political ally overthrow the new Russian government REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>Salon's looking at both sides. Just because they're criticizing an opponent of Putin, doesn't mean they're on Putin's side.
>Don't you understand criticism?
This desu, criticism of one is not endorsement of the other baffles me why somany people make this mistake.

>salon shilling for Putin
I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore

It's a choice between White genocide open borders kleptocrat, that hides his family from the public, and married his own daughter to a ugly kike or this

This 100%

When it comes to the White Genocide, their top priority, they put their differences aside rather quick.

Denialists BTFO

>that anti Putin kike shill

OY VEY

>tfw the Salon is being more objectivist than most media
What the fuck is.going on?

>anti Putin
>kike
Pick one. Any source lol?

Can I get ANY info on Putin being anti-semitic or race conscious? You know a FACT?

Genetic i n f e r i o r i t y

Putin is the biggest goy out there, shill

>A western leftist news outlet shilling for a totalitarian russian government.

Time truly is a flat circle...

Navalny is nazi scum. He hates peaceful asian immigrants, wants legal guns and weed to make us all shoot at each other, he's traitor and US-Soros spy.

exactly this

Ask Russian idiots who support him. In Japan after corruption exposure, you resign and work for a long time to restore your family honour.

>Salon shills for Putin now
Good. Putin id the good guy on the world stage at this time. What a pity you dumb cunts are too stupid to understand why

You Asian yourself, how can you shill for this nazi soros puppet navalny? He agitates for hatred towards Uzbek people, Kazakhstan people immigrants etc. Shame on you!
Look, here he is marching with nazis under nationalistic flags, he's fucking racist.

I think it's not a secret that non-Japanese Asians are niggers with yellow or brown skin. Japan for Japanese and Russia for Russians.

+15
Go home pidoraha.

I would happily support Navalny over measly midget Putin whose only glory happened just because Obama turned out to be a weak sissy scared of taking action. Hell, Putin used to carry his boss' suitcases before he was made a president.

Except that I pessimistically don't believe in success. Putin should have receive a punch in the nose much earlier.

GTFO cockhole proxy shill.

nowadays there's just no better way to tell if a politician is respectable, than seeing what media outlet shills for/against them

in the morning I read something about the russian defense minister saying basically they don't give a fuck about eu trying to be friends with the ruins of USSR, they are trying to be friends with the future ruins of EU, and obviously the article made this seem like the end of the world, because the EUSSR is forever

made me laugh pretty hard, what a band of based mofos these russians ;)

Whose suitcase did he carry? Yeltsin's?

cockhole, are you gonna post memes from the 90s next?

what the fuck is this, gtfo back to the shithole you crawled out of

Chechnya should be its own autonomous country, and Russia should just close the border with that shithole.

Sobchak's, he was the first mayor of St. Petersburg

Fucking saved

Why would you care about khokhols, Russia, Putin, Navalny and other shit in the first place, stupid retarded Aussie kangaroo? The motivation behind your obsession must be really psychopathic.

Respectable my ass. Nipbro is right, when it comes to replacing us - they unite

>anyone who doesn't suck putin's dick is from ukrain
Yeah right.

lmfao Putin was a taxi driver, this isn't even "the worst" story about him

how he went to the top10 of most powerful men in the world, is a pretty neat success story probably involving some shady gangster shit

besides, I love the implication about politicians having to be "career politicians"

personally, I think someone who willingly studies politics and does not LEARN leadership, will be a failure as a leader and at best be mediocre.

the west is riddled to the top with such scum, we've got betaboy career politicians coming out the ass, and what's the result?

> learn leadership by doing*

But he's bydlo excommie. Genetically inferior manlet part udmurt

>lmfao Putin was a taxi driver
You should really stop posting because you clearly don't know what you talking about.

Russia is the last country getting replaced out of all the white states, you pathetic permavirgin.

Now if you would study demographics, you would know that the intense shift which happened in the 90s, will affect Russia for at least another decade or 2.

If you want to know how REAL replacement looks like, look towards Baltic ex-USSR countries that have shrunk in population size BY HALF, since the 90s.

People like you have been posting models and predictions for the last 20 years about Russia basically dying out.

As far as crude birth rates go, Russia is still at the top in Europe and Total Fertility Rates are also at good levels.

You should post your own face so I could give YOU a specific reason, why you might think some trash such as yourself is getting replaced. The good thing is that YOU'RE (ironically) the minority. Liberashka bitchboys just don't get laid, and if even if they do WHO the fuck would have a kid with you? Everything about you emanates weakness, you even cuckpost about demographics on 4chins like some fucking asspained sandnigger.

L M A O

>still falling for the "opposition" meme
lmao

OMG, I know it, you're a fucking Russian expat bitching about good Putin and bad Navalny from fucking AUSTRIA. I just can't believe you're a real Austrian, judging by certain slang words that come from the Russian internet. You basically got an asylum like a NIGGER and yet you're pretending like your on the white man's side.

Shut the fuck up now, pidoran. I live here and I personally see how our schools got stuffed with churkas under Putin. Replacement my ass.

You are getting paid for it. Get a real job loser. You don't let chinks to come over. It ends very badly every time

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969

>The Chinese are invading Russia — not with tanks, but with suitcases.

>Alexander Shaikin, in charge of controlling the Russian-Chinese border, said on June 29 that 1.5 million people from China have illegally entered the Russian Far East over the past 18 months.

>It’s impossible(!!!) to know the exact level of Chinese migration into the Russian Far East; Russia has not run a census in over a decade. But by all indications, a significant river of people is surging across the border.

>The Moscow Carnegie Center, the only organization to launch an independent study, claimed that there were about 250,000 Chinese in Russia in 1997. The Interior Ministry has claimed that there are 2 million. Other estimates place the Chinese population at 5 million.

>Regardless, the Federal Migration Service fears a flood. The service has repeatedly warned that the Chinese could become the DOMINANT ETHNIC group in the Russian Far East in 20 to 30 years. Such an occurrence would require an annual influx of about 250,000 to 300,000 Chinese, LESS than one-third the rate that Shaikin currently claims

>(((free market)))

Why do you even touch that rag?
It possesses all the political acumen of a ham salad sandwich.

gopnik, I'm a creative director at international media company. I don't pay taxes and I have extra nationality to enjoy good traveling experience. It's only young urban Moscow that matters, when it comes to changing power. Have a (you) poorfag proxy bydlo

m8, you think that's weird - Check this.

> Anyone who hate maggot-faggot Navalny is +15
Sure.

> certain slang words that "come" from russian internet
> certain slang words that don't get spammed when russians invade 4chins with their liberashki trash
> certain slang words that your average russian would definitely not use when describing the "russian liberal" a quintessential persona of 90s -- current day russia

now that you mention it, I AM probably more Russian than you judging solely by the time I've spent with my dick buried deep in sweet russian pussi.

is there some kind of citizenship program somehow related to the various "flag rules" some countries have/used to have?

because my flag is dripping with russian pussy juice on the fucking daily, let me tell you

...Is he finally going to answer the Roach Question?

You will be free to from KKK type units under his Presidency, carry guns and call for genocide from a fucking radio. /ourguy/

Putin supporters are shitskins, jews, losers, poor provincial trash and unattractive people

For real though - While it's nice having Putin's help, I'm equally happy with him getting overthrown, because we have even better friends on that side. Pic related.

>pretends he picked those slang words from Russian posters shit posting around
>uses proper plural or single conjugation every time
Who are trying to cheat anyway, dirty asylum nigger Putin's shill? Just grab your asylum money given by the Austrian government and go join other niggers already.

So if he takes over, can he allocate large parts of Siberia for a white ethno-state to attract Europeans from all over the globe to move in?

Also, I love Putin for being a thorn in the side of our (((guys))), but there's no doubt he's a Kike serving oligarch enriching scumbag in general.

Navalny is /ourguy/ boys. Meme him into the Kremlin.

You would have no restriction on your speech at all. Imagine, if you are a good speaker, and you managed to call for a pogrom? You won't be arrested. Only those who took action will, if caught (and not ignored by consent police) doing the violent crime
>large parts of Siberia for a white ethno-state to attract Europeans from all over the globe to move in
Russia for Russians type and Russian nationalists don't like all Europeans. Traditionally enough, Mediterraneans are not well liked.
>he's a Kike serving oligarch
He's married his own daughter to a very ugly jew. Not even a marginally /prettyboy/ like Kushner

> tfw when pictures made by me are spreading all over right wing websites and redpilling people about russian islam crisis and eastern jew enclave that rules the economy in Russia

A Hair-dressing website discussing politics

I guess barber-conversation is the norm

Yeah, it's never hurts to shed some bits of truth

>soros shills are on full scalre alert.
Nothign better than grilled jew.

typical

When they have got independence, they invaded a city, took hostages and drove them back to Chechnya to ransom them off, all thanks to CIA that was funding their warlords.

Nah, time to say loud and clear what he really is - a cheap shit that is going to be Yeltsin 2.0

And Putin is "expensive" shit? Your fucking manlet is only "strong" because Obama was so damn weak.

God almighty Russian politics is an incomprehensible mess. Is this intentional? I can't help but think that it is.

We even have "communist traditionalists".

What the fuck.
This guy can't be a priest surely?

So he's not a white nationalist - Just a Russian nationalist.

I wonder if we'll ever get a unified white state.

And yeah - I can imagine a woman marrying Kushner without there having to be an ulterior motive. Putin's son in law not so much.

Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't.

Why there should be a White Nationalist leader in Europe? In Australia even, Southerns most certainly should be expelled. You are very much a British-German country

He is just fucked in a head by government and doesnt even knows himself what he supports. Many russians can possibly be redilled, but in total absence of truthful information on history and politics their political opinions often form to look like oure schizophrenia. For example many of people calling themselves communists disdain current marxism of the West which is communism at its finest.

Truly subhuman Asians

Wait so you be sayin the democrats are supporting a literal neo-nazi white nationalist to take power in Russia????

Pottery!

Who really cares who supports whom, especially if this support is merely an opinion.. Russia supported Trump too

Hi everyone!

Ukraine recognises tatar, jewish, gypsy, armenian and other non-European languages and shitskin communities in its constitution. A lot of work to do in your country

>Ukraine recognises tatar, jewish, gypsy, armenian and other non-European languages and shitskin communities in its constitution.
UKRAINE YES!

(((their))) definition of a "protest" is one guy posting online saying "i don't like what they did", but only if it falls in line with their narrative. if it's against the narrative, you're a radical racist bigot

remember they're all a bunch of cucks with no integrity (definition of a cuck)