Chinaman gets fucking rek't

This stupid fucking chink is just a reflection of minorities' self-entitled attitude

>NO I BIG IMPORTANT DOCTAR
>NO DON'T
>RAAAAAAAAA
>turns into limp ragdoll
>jogs back onto the plane babbling like a faggot

Fuck this bitch. Yes United Airlines fucked up, but just get off the plane and never book with them again, or sue them or something. Don't act like a drama queen and throw a fucking tantrum. The white couple got off the plane without acting like a 9 year old who wasn't getting their way.

Seriously fuck minorities. I see them acting like this all the time. They all think white people owe them something, especially if they have some high position in society. Like we really give a fuck if you're a doctor/engineer.

>PLZ DON'T KILL ME

Then why the fuck did you get on the plane if you're so scared, shut up faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=We4j0NHn7i4
reddit.com/r/law/comments/64l7zq/passenger_kicked_off_flight_after_boarding/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concussion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought it was hilarious.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously go to YouTube and type in "Chinese man removed from plane" and see ALL OF THE DIFFERENT INCIDENTS OF CHINESE MEN BEING DRAGGED OFF AIRPLANES

How do we solve the chink problem?

Also, I forgot to post the video

youtube.com/watch?v=We4j0NHn7i4

Man: I just want to fly home, the ticket I paid for entitles me to this

OP: REEEEEE FUCKING MINORITIES

So let me get this straight. The airline over books the flight and somebody already on the plane has to get off for someone who already wasn't on the plane.
Am I the only one who sees the problem with this?

>I JUS WANT TAH FLY HOME DON'T KILL ME DON'T KILL ME DON'T KILL ME

Too bad bitch. United Airlines is a private company. Nothing you can do except tell everybody you know what happened and never fly with them again.

That's what a normal person would do. That's what a typical WHITE person would do. They'd just say "Whelp fuck this company".

No not BIG IMPOTANT DOCTA. He's going to turn into a ragdoll and then JOG BACK ONTO THE FUCKING AIRPLANE BABBLING LIKE A MENTALLY ILL FAGGOT.

The gook was probably trying to build a case and sue.

Don't worry, burger. We've already bought half or Australia and Canada and seeing as you are capitalists and for sale, we'll buy your country too and assimilate with us being the dominant culture.

why are you defending nigger cops? serious question, this is retarded

I look forward to more YouTube compilations of "Hysterical slant eyed dog eater gets dragged off of Chopstix Airlines like a drugged chimp"

Watch out buddy you might cut yourself on that edge

>You must be 18+ to post

This guy is worth more than any of the fags that browse this board.

Because the plane couldn't take off until the Chinese man was kicked off? I'd be pretty impatient if someone was supposed to leave and didn't. Captain can tell you to GTFO if the plane is overloaded ya retard.

United Airlines has a policy. An obviously unfair policy, but a policy that says they can kick you off and replace you with an employee.

Wow shouldn't have flown with United Airlines then, slant eyed faggot.

>Defending nigger cops

I guarantee you the other people who were removed from the plane voluntarily stood up and walked out when they were told about the situation. They didn't have to be dragged out like a literal toddler like big docta man

big docta man had to be dragged out because he was not complying with the policy that he signed up for.

Faggots are acting like this is a civil rights issue, like we're owed an airplane ride no matter what if we paid for the ticket.

Nope, you are United Airline's bitch when you fly with United Airlines. Better fly with somebody else if you don't like it.

that doesnt mean you defend nigger cops. nigger cops are incompetent losers that let this happen.

i have no problem with removing him from the plane even if he behaves like a child. all i observed from this incident is that if a white cop was handling the entire situation the doctor would have left or been persuaded in a calm manner.

YES GOYIM THE INVISIBLE HAND SOLVES EVERYTHING

You're kind of a massive cunt.
He WAS entitled to that seat, he paid for it.
It's the airline being shitters who overbook flights on purpose to make more profit who the one at wrong.
And they had no right to beat him up, fucker was bleeding like crazy.
And guess what, pleb? That doctor is going to be a millionaire when he takes them to court.
U mad?

He had already been told the situation, and he was making an issue out of it.

So the only thing left to do is drag him out. United Airlines has a policy, and that's that.

>RAAAAAAAA

the free market (pbuh) will solve it.

From all of the posts I've seen here about this case it's clear that America is a fucked up place. Getting the shit kicked out of you for not cooperating with bullshit company policies shouldn't be an acceptable punishment. But I guess there's no point in arguing that here due to Sup Forums's everlasting buttlust for corporations and money. I hope that man gets 10's of millions in the inevitable lawsuit that will follow. I hope he hires the Jewiest, Jew lawyers that ever practiced law and takes them to the cleaners.

>I guarantee you the other people who were removed from the plane voluntarily stood up and walked out when they were told about the situation. They didn't have to be dragged out like a literal toddler like big docta man

proof

>big docta man had to be dragged out because he was not complying with the policy that he signed up for.

him being dragged out causing a scene has more to do with the police than United. they didnt want this clearly, they just wanted him out without causing a scene.

anyone who defends how this incident was handled is a nigger lover

>t.UnitedAirlinesshill

Can someone give me the non-Libtard run-down of what happened? Didn't the guy break back onto the plane? Why didn't he just comply when security was telling him to do something?

Why is it an uniquely American thing to be ultra-cucked to coorporations?

Yeah we all know what you are and what you are doing here.

t. NEETs

I wonder if the money they're going to lose from bad publicity and the huge chunk of change they lose when they get sued is going to be more or less than the amount of money that they make from overbooking.

Thanks based REAL chinese man

kek

#boycottUnited

>Nothing you can do except tell everybody you know what happened and never fly with them again.

Wow, you are conditioned by corps, are you? You know that they are liable for the damages right now, right?

"They are a corporation and can decide to throw you off a plane, nothing you can do but tell everybody"

Fucking burgers, man.

Yes but to make matters worse, UAL bumped passengers to make room for off-duty employees.

>The doctor is going to be a millionaire when he takes them to court
>u mad?

No, not at all. United airlines has an absolutely retarded policy and they deserve to get sued.

But slant eyed gook doctor is a fucking faggot and people who are acting like this is a tragedy or a civil rights issue are fucking faggots

Shit airline overbooked the flight because they're greedy.
Offered people $400 and a night in a hotel if they take the flight tomorrow.
Nobody agreed so they chose people at random and physically threw them off the plane, bloodying them up in the process.

>be american
>get shot
>I was standing in the way of a company chairman

>defending fellow Asian brethren

Color me shocked, Finn.

Well he's taking United to court, so it looks like the invisible hand will solve everything

>defending the jews
Color me shocked, burger

thanks im an asian, i dont see this as a civil rights issue or a greedy corporation issue. it's an issue between race. the asian man didnt want to be handled by niggers and lost his shit when they put their monkey hands on them. i would have too, if united allowed those niggers to touch me while i paid $1000 for a flight i'd make a scene and sue them for millions.

paying $1000 dollars to get grabbed by disgusting subhuman negroids? i'd honestly rather get shot

because OP is a reporter making a fake thread to make a fake article

>be German
>get run over by migrant

It was police using excessive force, how is that not a civil rights issue?

come closher....CLOSHER

Sup Forums is just jealous at how much this doctor is gonna be compensated for the assault and forced removal.

He's gonna get millions.

Or jealous that the man already makes at least $200K/year.

Overbooking is a fucking shitty practice

Oh, it's much better than that. The plane wasn't overbooked. But they wanted to fly four crewmen to the next airport, so they asked for volunteers to take a later flight for $800 in United Monopoly money. No body volunteered. So they picked a passenger at random. When he refused to get off, they called security to beat the shit out of him and drag him off the plane. The four crew didn't have to work until the next day and were a six hours drive from the airport they were flying to.

>Sup Forums mindlessly elects a corporate shill into the whitehouse
He's shit
>Sup Forums defends a man getting beaten by the police because a corporation denied him the service he paid for
It's like pottery

Kill yourself.

It shouldnt come as a surprise to me that most of you that are defending United's and the security guards actions but it just goes to show that you have no idea how the real world works and that it wasnt 'just a flight'

It takes hours of packing, transport and planning to get to an airport, to then be fondled by peasants at TSA, to then wait to get on your plane.

You have people waiting at your destination for your arrival, they have spent time and money preparing.

By asking/forcing you to get off your scheduled flight they are asking/forcing you to forfeit your time and money and the time and money of others for insufficient compensation

Fucks sake you are spastics

I get you, OP. As a waste posting on Sup Forums it might seem difficult to grasp a job where people's literal lives are on the line. But who cares about him contributing to society right, he has muh ching chong eyes xd

Shouldve bashed out a window so the plane couldnt take off anyways lmao.

>United Airlines overbooked their flight
>They needed 4 company employees to be on the airplane
>They needed to remove 4 customers who paid for their flight
>They randomly selected 4 customers
>When they came to retarded gook, he refused to comply
>They had to call the police to physically remove him
>He gets dragged out screaming like a dramatic bitch
>Splits his lip on a chair seat on the way out
>After he gets removed, he jogs back into the airplane with his face covered in blood
>He then starts babbling like a mentally ill retard "Please don't kill me"
>Either trying to build a case to sue later on, or legitimately mentally ill
>Video ends
>Libfags cry
>Sup Forums cries
>Gook prepares his legal case over a hot bowl of dog soup

No way to defend this, US Air Lines got greedy by overbook and then decided to assault a random passenger? What in the fuck.

I hope they get sued to the ground.

Look closer

Glad this didn't happen to a black guy, it would've been spun as a shitty black lives matter meme and white people wouldn't take it seriously.

Apologies for the leddit link, but it's not like we have a lot of lawfags here: >reddit.com/r/law/comments/64l7zq/passenger_kicked_off_flight_after_boarding/
Basically, UAL violated their contract with him to remove him after boarding, and whether or not he was trespassing after that point is unclear.

And the official police explanation? He "fell." Literally.

> t.faggot overcompensating for his utter lack of manliness by feeling badass over a harmless chink being bullied on a plane

yep. it's completely retarded, but people are still trying to defend ual

I don't care if the doctor wins a lawsuit. I hope United gets fucked for their stupid policy, it's clearly unethical.

But the Gook is a massive cry baby faggot who needs to get punched in the fucking face repeatedly.

>Splits his lip on a chair seat on the way out
This is like saying me raping a woman is her accidentally falling on my dick.
He got his face smashed into a chair.

The police barely touched him; he spazzed out screaming like a fucking tard as soon as they made to get him out of his seat and he hit his own head, then goes limp so they can awkwardly drag him away.

new staff of UA

Don't cut yourself on the edge

Truly the land of freedumbs

.05$ have been added to your united airlines account

Gas yourself you bootlicking kike

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concussion

Hahahaha

>contributing to society
>OH U SICK
>WAT SYMPTOMS
>O YES O YES
>walks outside
>googles "patient can't breathe"
>O HO HO HO I THINK U HAVE ASTHMA
>OK HERE'S MEDICINE BIG PHARMA TOLD ME TO GIB U
>OK YES YOU GET OUT NOW WHITE MAN

you are actually retarded

hahahahahahahahahaahaha

Yeah, a real man would have let himself get anally raped by the airline.
A real man would have enjoyed it too

>if you think the chink is a faggot that means you've never flown before

Flying sucks. Cry about it

Of course they'll get sued and lose. Coverage is over-blown though. Articles and opinion pieces everywhere, Fuck outta here and cover something more important.

fucking kek this

What the fuck happened before? post a better video next time faggot

are you stupid?

>tfw someone used my pic to start a thread

At Least we don't shit ourselves.

shut up gook

Flying only sucks when you're being manhandled by niggers because an incompetent airline decided their off-duty employees were more important than a paying customer.

Learn 2 biznus faggot

>it's okay when corporations abuse people, so long as those people aren't our chosen
You know what you sound like?

It's easy to see how this sort of thing can go down in Trump's America.

Nope, a true free market would not include courts to sue people

In a true free market the only course of action would be to boycott the airline, which really doesn't punish them at all given their size

Therefore the invisible hand fails once again

>mfw got beat up
>mfw everything hurts
>mfw suing for 10 million
>mfw they settled for 8

>Asian man is a cry baby faggot drama queen with no dignity on tape for the world to see
>should have just stood up, left, and went home and sued
>I'm a bootlicker for pointing this out

Okay bleeding heart drama queen faggot

>Hurr durr gook flag must be gook

I am an American you fucking mong

reminder that UA didn't overbook their flight (or at the very least the problem wasn't due to overbooking), they just decided that 4 of their employees needed to be on that flight and kicked people out

>Anti United because libtard outrage of the week
>United does public apology
>Chink gets paid a few mill to publicly accept apology and say he was 'sort of in the wrong too'
>United writes off the few million as a 'public relations expense' on their taxes
>Deep state bureaucratic guy makes sure the IRS accept it after being sure to receive a 9 year old Malaysian stowaway as payment

And life goes on.

A normal sissy yank maybe
Americans on this board are really a disappointment
The lot of you are nothing but corporate cumdumpsters and titanic idiots

It's a good fucking pic

Good, he should get every cent.

Now he's going to get ten times more for being manhandled.

Must really upset you, eh faggot?

>Burger restaurant
>You go in to buy burger
>4 mgronald health inspectors show up
>They need 4 burgers from customers
>Nobody wants to give up their burger
>They draw lots
>You're drawn
>You defend your right to your burger to the last inch as is your duty as an American
>Cops come and beat you and take your burger

>messed around and got the triple double

I can smell the cheetos coming from your breath

>manhalding a 69 year old
just fucked up

Picking a passenger is pretty jewish if you ax me. Should be a lottery where 2 people get chosen and they have to either come to an agreement on who leaves or fight it out like gentleman

Don't they have a ton of extra seats in the cabin and hospitality areas specifically for this reason?
What, they need a little TV screen so they can watch movies, so let's just fuck over our customers?