Gorsuch to Potentially Rule on Delicious Gay Cakes

Wanted to take a poll to see how much of the homo hate on here is real, and how much is larp-worthy.

strawpoll.me/12722356

Among the possibilities is the case involving the Masterpiece Cakeshop in Lakewood, whose owner, Jack Phillips, has asked the U.S. Supreme Court to review his case after a lower court ruled that Phillips discriminated against a gay couple who wanted a wedding cake in 2012.

Phillips has long claimed that as a Christian, he has the religious freedom to deny business to same-sex couples.

The Colorado Supreme Court last August declined to review the case, agreeing with a Colorado Court of Appeals decision that said the shop could continue to enforce its religious beliefs, but not while operating as a business in Colorado.

The U.S. Supreme Court could also take up a gun rights case out of San Diego in which the plaintiff argues the Second Amendment allows people to carry guns openly outside of their home, as well as a voter rights case involving voter identification and redistricting out of North Carolina at the April 13 conference. Four justices would have to vote to take up each case for a full court hearing.

Gorsuch, 49, is now the youngest Supreme Court justice, and Republicans hope that he will tip the majority back to conservatives, as was often the case with Scalia on the bench.

thedenverchannel.com/news/politics/gorsuch-could-cast-key-vote-on-these-high-profile-cases-could-take-up-colo-cake-shop-case

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/colorado-baker-to-stop-making-wedding-cakes-after-losing-discrimination-case/
frc.org/issuebrief/new-study-on-homosexual-parents-tops-all-previous-research
cnn.com/2017/04/07/us/nebraska-lgbt-foster-parents/index.html
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-law-covers-lgbt-workplace-bias-20170404-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VFbK7ZZE9EY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do men's penises affect you again

Not the best choices desu. Russia style laws are best. It's not illegal in private but it is illegal to push it on children or be public.

bump

When they demand I sell them a cake for their sodomitic union and sue me when I refuse.

I'd love to see evidence that adoption by gays is worse than life in an actual orphanage you dumb leaf.

Hey man thats great but I'm gonna help myself with some fucking delicious cake.

>literally irrelevant to my entire post

And yet the evidence of how bad homosexual parents are for children is everywhere

link to recent peer-reviewed data?

Daily reminder that any sexual tendencies outside of monogamous heterosexuality are degenerate and have no place in a well-ordered society.

>link me to Jewish studies that disprove Jewish propoganda
What did he mean by this?

I'm married to a man and I think obligating store owners to create anything against their will is fucking stupid.

Bake your own fucking cake and get people to stop shopping there if you don't like it.

I won't have a problem with this ruling if they also extend the "religion isn't above the law" mentality to muslims, which they don't. so fuck it.

Why did the judge even rule against the cakeshop in the first place? It's his shop, he can serve or refuse whoever the FUCK he wants. The fags can just simply go to another shop, and write bad reviews about the cakeshop. It's free market. Can any burger explain to me how the fags won the case?

No child, even a child of the foster care/orphanage system, is going to prosper under same-sex parents. The traditional nuclear family is best.

50% of heteros have anal. Grab em is sodomy. Not a word that didn't exist at the time. Being gay or homosexual. But the concepts existed. Nobody knows what they're talking about when it comes to sex. And you are focussing on cakes. I don't want cakes. I don't know how to make cakes. Groups on your side sue for this sort of banning all the time and you can learn to give better head. Take care eh

Because Colorado has a state law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation. Sorta like how diners can't refuse to serve Black customers. Religion doesn't justify discrimination ( agree these laws should apply equally to all religions).

Not seeing the comparison to actual life in an orphanage rakebait

but where are the proofs?

Hey schizo leaf! How ya doing?

Here is a novel idea..Go to a different bakery. Next you will tell me "No shirt. No shoes. No service" is discriminatory. Why would you want someone to bake a cake for you if they despise you in the first place. The baker could shit in the batter out of anger because forced to do something he doesnt want to do. You do it because you want to dig at Christians because gays are assholes and think its funny attacking Christians

Pic related ended up sexually abusing their "son"

Gays adopting has been around for less than a decade so I don't what kind of data you're looking to find on something this specific. However all data ever collected confirms biological parents are best at raising a child and that any other arrangement is a disadvantage. Pair that up with the extreme higher rate of pedophilia, child abuse, and substance addiction found in homosexuals and their insanely high rates of promiscuity and non monogamy and use your fucking head to think the consequences of a young impressionable child being raised by 2 members of the same sex and it takes someone willfully ignorant or brainwashed by modernism to not see the damage it does to a child.

Why would I answer that question. When you get out of the vaginal scuba tank maybe I'll treat you like a human being

Appeals to emotion to the minority of normies who went out and did something about this "injustice" and general pressure from the gay mafia. You're absolutely right, a place of business has the right to deny service to whomever it so chooses, if that person isn't a member of the flavor of the week oppressed. They love to trout out the Civil Rights era meme to attack freedom of association, when those restaurants and diners had just the same right to deny service - no matter how trivial or bigoted one may view it as.

>Not seeing the comparison to actual life in an orphanage rakebait

Compare that to life under abuse parents or alcoholics or criminals too and you might tell me you still think it's better than an orphanage. Thst doesn't mean I'll ever support those people getting custody of children.

But I mean we have state and federal laws that prohibit discrimination on a variety of causes. You may not like them, but they exist and will continue to be enforced unless they are repealed.

>Next you will tell me "No niggers. No spics. No japs" is discriminatory.
also what you just said IS often descriminatory, though it depends on what municipal district and local laws your county or city has. but yes, the buisness area of town are public sectors and must adhere to regulations that allow the free passage of well behaved customers. the right to refuse service for any reason is like the "its not our fault clause" on a hockey ticket. the bark is far bigger than the bite, and has been for over a hundred years

Queers undermine society.

>durrr
thats not a study comparing the instances of sexual abuse in an orphanage to homosexuals.

>poll is not kill all of them
I fucking hate Reddit. All of you should be castrated. You've already neutered Sup Forums.

I'm for civil unions that carry the same benefits of marriage on a state level, but not specifically for gays. As a Catholic, I could never condone gay marriage or even support the choices of a gay couple. I strongly believe that homosexuality is a fetish and a product of a persons environment; not necessarily a choice, but not inherent by birth. All this said, a civil union could be sought after by two bros just wanting to live together and do bro things while sharing income and responsibilities. Doesn't have to be about where you want to stick your penis.

You have no idea. Fundamentally I don't give a shit. But I don't talk about your stuff. Because it's gross. And I wouldn't know what I were talking about. Everything you say is a lie. Go to bed

>I want children to have an objectively worse life becuase I don't like the people who want to care for them
leaf confirmed for retarded. of course it wont be the gays who pay but the children, left behind by fucking breeders who where too pro life to abort but too much of a selfish fuck to raise it.

Not disputing, I don't care for it personally but that's life. I just don't like seeing these laws used for material gain which more often than not is the case, "Oh, you mean I can sue for that? Lawyer up, it's payday bitches!"

>as a catholic
as a human being you niggers ruined our sex education and destroyed our society because of it.

that isn't a gay thing though, thats an american thing. and it's shit but the alternative seems to be "let corporations ass rape us"

I don't think the Colorado cake couple benefited financially. I agree it is not the best use of the court's time but if it were overturned it might allow a wider variety of discrimination for (((religious))) bullshit. I think the bakers should have offered to bake them a plain cake with no message on it and they shouldn't have sued but it is a great example of a litmus test.

Your privilege is showing.

I assume you and your partner live together? What if the landlord / previous owner decided they didn't want to have a gay couple living in that neighborhood and so they turned you down. Shouldn't the law be on your side here?

I think you're basically saying that a cake is not a big deal, sure, but for a low-budget wedding, the wedding cake might be center of the whole affair. Not having one sucks.

I'm pretty sure they did, the bakery had to pay them damages for "emotional distress" or some shit. I'm also pretty sure they had to close their business because of all of this. Not cool.

Kill all fags is only 16%

Why

>>I want children to have an objectively worse life

I really hope you're not trying to imply youve proven children who aren't adopted have objectively worse lives than those raised by faggots just because you say so. Show me some recent peer reviewed study

>What if the landlord / previous owner decided they didn't want to have a gay couple living in that neighborhood and so they turned you down.

Nah, I'd rather go somewhere that wants my money.

I'm the opposite of entitled, my dude.

all worthless anecdotes
meaingful data that proves that gay marriage is very necissary and anyone who doesn't think so is delusional
>no orphanage
data that is irrelevant until statistics are available to compare to the quality of life differences between gay couples raising kids and kids raised in orphanages

All castrated or jailed wasn't an option?
This poll is trash.

>knowing that this is specifically done to make an example of christian businesses means you hate gays
>wanting fair rules across the board means you hate gays

I have zero issue with gay people, but if you think for one second this isn't planned to make a political statement when it happens you're kidding yourself.

Even if you're ok with that, then you have to ask yourself why no one is suing muslim bakeries. Why no one is suing gender specific health clubs. And if you are all for the rights of certain groups to discriminate why aren't your for the rights of everyone to discriminate? The entire gay cake argument is disingenuous and dishonest. I live near one of the businesses that was sued and put out of business by this shit and it's one of the most liberal places in the country. These gay couples are doing it on purpose when they have, quite literally, 50+ other options in the city. If you support that you're a piece of shit.

Fake and gay

You know exactly why.

Not in that case. There was another case where financial damages were awarded but not this one.

A judge previously ruled a business owner cannot refuse service to a customer on the basis of sexual orientation. Phillips appealed to the commission, but it upheld the decision.

That prompted Phillips to decide he would no longer make any wedding cakes. He said he would be fine selling cupcakes for a birthday party for someone who is gay but added, "I don't want to participate in a same-sex wedding."

The commission also ordered the baker to submit quarterly reports about the customers he refuses to serve and retrain employees to serve everyone.

cbsnews.com/news/colorado-baker-to-stop-making-wedding-cakes-after-losing-discrimination-case/

Tell me how anything Jewish goes with males or homosexuality. It is a feminist heterosexual extremist movement
>kill all heteros only at 100%

I didn't but rather you just said even if they did you'd still not support gay marriage because it would be like sending someone to an alcoholic.

leafs, illiterate and dumb.

Here's a recent study for everyone in this thread

frc.org/issuebrief/new-study-on-homosexual-parents-tops-all-previous-research

Surprise! Faggots damage the children in almost every measurable area. One of the biggest is thst children raised by faggots are substantially more likely to turn out to be faggots themselves.

Really makes you think

I stand corrected then, thanks for clearing that up.

>religious liberty
No, he has the fucking 14th amendment. He can deny service to whoever, whenever, whereever he fucking wants. The government can't do a damn thing because he doesn't work for them nor does he provide a necessary public service.

Fuck the homoniggers, stop molesting children.

>family research council
Research the fucking snake in Genesis and your precious vaginas. Wake me up when September 23 ends

i'd be happy to agree but you're offering nothing more than your own impressions.
pretty sure most kids are grossed out by the idea of their parents being sexual, whether it involves two penises, or a rock-hard penis and a hot and moist vagina, two supple breasts, plump kissable lips, and long, soft, nice-smelling hair.

>faggots literally unable to admit they hurt children

i think we all dislike admiting that /lgbt/s attempts to be our man waifu have grown on us somewhat. we just remember that traps murdered Sup Forums, so tolerating twinks is a slippery slope. as for this, fuck that shit. im not even a christ cuck, i just know they built western values and should not only be allowed to not bake cakes that are thematically against their religion. in fact, they should have fucking protections that give them the right not to do that and be a dick about it. force muslims to bake gay wedding cakes, that is much more agreeable.

>the leaf believes one of the most prominent dominionist groups in existence
these are litterally the guys that want to make america a theocracy and defended uganda's kill all the gays bill, they regularly try to insert creationism into science classrooms.

Leafs everybody.

>3000 people of 15000 screened
>1/5 of a portion selected from the gay population
Really makes you think.

>attacking the source because you don't like the results

The methodology is listed and all the sources are cited.

What part of state anti-discrimination laws do you not understand?

cnn.com/2017/04/07/us/nebraska-lgbt-foster-parents/index.html

The Nebraska Supreme Court upheld a decision to strike down a ban on same-sex couples becoming foster parents.

The court compared the ban on its decision to "a sign reading 'Whites Only' on the hiring-office door."
Since 1995, same-sex couples had been barred from becoming licensed foster-care providers in Nebraska.
"This is a victory for children and LGBT Nebraskans. There are tens of thousands of LGBT people who call the Cornhusker State home and thousands of Nebraska children in need of a foster care placement," said ACLU of Nebraska Executive Director Danielle Conrad in a statement.
The Nebraska rule comes as lawmakers began discussions on a bill that could ban workplace discrimination based on an employee's gender identity or sexual orientation.

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-law-covers-lgbt-workplace-bias-20170404-story.html

Rules in 3 states the Civil Rights Act covers anti-discrimination. Conflicts with 11th Circuit ruling. Sets up Supreme Court battle.

Sorry but homosexuals aren't stable and actually get passed around too often. You expect me to believe two of them can raise a child to be normal? Fuck off

It's a win-win as far as I'm concerned.

If it's overturned, it's a big win for protection of religious beliefs in the US.
If it's upheld it opens the door to pull shit like this on Jewish/Muslim operated businesses.

Why does a grown man need to tell you how to properly wash your penis and show you birth-giving videos anyway? Sex education is a stupid idea anyway and the Catholic church isn't the only entity against it. Go take your teen angst elsewhere. You can find better boobies on the internet rather than in a textbook, anyway.

>implying retards can't be straight
>implying
Burgers sire do love their anecdotes

Truvada

>60% divorce rate

thats neat, I'll wait for a credible source. I'm not taking advice from the niggers that think creationism should get equal time in science class rooms nor should anyone with two brain cells to rub together. these guys are after american shirai law.

Or at the very least not actively push their own orientation onto the child in question? Depending on how old the kid is, they have little chance at coming out of it heterosexual. I mean shit, we have single mothers trying to emasculate their boys because they can't handle masculinity.

>I follow a religion and run a business
>I don't feel comfortable serving people who are at direct conflict with my religion
>gov't should be able to put a gun to my head and force me

progressives, everyone
why can't I go to a halal restaurant and demand they serve me pork?

>50% of heteros have anal.

youtube.com/watch?v=VFbK7ZZE9EY

until you prove homos do a worse job than an orphanage yes, I do expect you to believe

Adopted at 2 years old and in LESS THAN A YEAR his lesbian parents "knew" he was a "girl".

I guess that makes them either the world's greatest parents, or the worst.

My pillows are Truvada-scented.

Religion has no effect on your civil obligations. If your religion requires you to do something illegal, then it is not an argument for 1st amendment protections, courts have ruled this countless times.

*unless you're jewish

>worse job than an orphanage
Worse job than hetero parents. I've got as many anecdotes on terrible hetero parents as this fag does aboUT fag memes

It literally doesn't matter. Strange flesh means angels. Not "men"

I do not support laws that are not unequally enforced but suggesting lapses in enforcement justify nullifying enforcement of the law in its entirety is silly.

I don't need anyone to tell me that shit you fucking retard, I'm an adult as you said, you know who is fulled with hormones and sex drives but aren't grown adults? teenagers, you dumb cunt; the ones who would recieve and need sex ed. I grew up in an extremely left environment and it was still deemed to riske to show condoms to the class room thanks to catholic shit like this. the sooner promiscuous already obviously having sex teenagers get on the rubber the better.

this

that are*

Lesbians are terrible parents period. It's not cherry picking, it's two woman who hate men and are essentially two single mothers without a drop of masculinity.