US Navy searching for submarine of US coast. The tanker has been circling on station for hours

US Navy searching for submarine of US coast. The tanker has been circling on station for hours.
flightradar24.com/d05fe2f

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Aerial_Refueling_Services
omegaairrefueling.com/
shtfplan.com/headline-news/anti-submarine-aircraft-deployed-over-west-coast-waters-speculation-that-a-russian-or-north-korean-submarine-has-been-spotted_04102017
courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-groton-sub-base-20170215-story.html
infowars.com/unusual-navy-patrol-sparks-fear-of-foreign-sub-off-california-coast/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pukkuksong-1
youtube.com/watch?v=iAgX6qlJEMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Early reports suggests its new flight path spells out W - W -3

its a 2 man north gook sub, they will launch nukes at la from hidden locations off the west coast

you dont fly 600 miles off the coast to circle endlessly if you are not searching for something

It's a fucking tanker what is it supposed to do else?? Fucking idiots, do you even military??

The circling plane is a tanker. It's only there to refill other planes.

Refuel P8s searching the area, do you even military?

looks like it's heading in to land

>you search for something by flying a racetrack pattern

Probably another will hop up to take its place

It's heading back
How did you know it's looking for a sub?

its a tanker which refuels sub hunters

Gotcha, I've been watching it for an hour now
Had no idea it was a tanker

The sub hunters don't show up on internet radar dot com. Probably the only reason the tanker is showing up is because the military wants whoever they're looking for to be scared

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Aerial_Refueling_Services
McDonnell Douglas DC-10-40 1 In fleet
and it's going to land on the Southern California Logistics Airport, which is operated by the USAF

Gotta be DPRK

this. If a tanker is on station its most certainly feeding navy planes

pretty sure Omega are a commercial air tanker business commonly used by the military

It shows up because it's not military. It's Omega Air which is a commercial aerial refueling company.
omegaairrefueling.com/

It's definitely been out their refueling jets though.

from one of its past flights

so you're saying you dont think its toping of delta flights on the way to hawaii.

idk how any of you retards missed it, but it's already on it's way back. flew right over LA

holy shit prepare for a incoming nukes!!

shtfplan.com/headline-news/anti-submarine-aircraft-deployed-over-west-coast-waters-speculation-that-a-russian-or-north-korean-submarine-has-been-spotted_04102017

>Since 2000, Omega Aerial Refueling Services, Inc. (OARS) has been the leader in commercial in-flight refueling services completing more missions and delivering more fuel than any other carrier in the world. We offer a range of refueling solutions to the U.S. Armed Forces and our allies across the globe.

>Any U.S. and foreign military unit capable of probe and drogue aerial refueling can request and use Omega. We support all major exercises, including nearly every COMPTUEX and JTFEX, cross-country drags, and squadron level training.

shit is going down soon lads

Is there a naval exercise going on in that area?

What site is that

almost made a dick and balls

Poor pilots and crew, must be getting sick of circling around like idiots all the time.

North Korean subs have never operated that far out. It's Russian. Probably collecting ELINT and SIGINT. They had a spy trawler off the coast of Connecticut doing the same earlier in the year.

courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-groton-sub-base-20170215-story.html

It's a plane that is for engine testing you retards.

bump and thanks for spotting this one

idk but seems infowars is the source

infowars.com/unusual-navy-patrol-sparks-fear-of-foreign-sub-off-california-coast/

the end is NIGH anons! If you are in southwest CA, I would btfo immediately

when you realize North Korea

>has a few submarines
>has tested a SLBM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pukkuksong-1
>has nukes.

I wouldn't be surprised kimmy boy sent one of these subs near California.

wellthereitis.jpg

a simple search of the tail number could tell you as much

Earliest one from 4th of april

Look kids big ben!
youtube.com/watch?v=iAgX6qlJEMc

Take your (you).
It looks like they are scanning the area.
Bump for interest.

>What is autopilot

@: Reports emerging that a Russian nuclear sub drew 5 seconds of friendly fire in the near vicinity of a USS Destroyer over Pacific international waters. White flames were immediately burst from the cabin to signify an inappropriate escalation of force by the Russian ship.

time get everything else is trash

>friendly fire
>Russian

Tf does that even mean

yeah, what?

They'll never find best Korea's deadly submarine, they run silent, run deep now suckers.

I think they've found a rocket ready to go off

they are searching for the loch ness monster!
nothing to see here. we should all go to sleep now. i'm so tired.

Sleep tight

Aren't you tired too user? Time for some sleep

es ist zeit zum aufstehen und zur arbeit zu gehen

I just woke up

>right over my city
is this real?

pussy

Is this the Bombardier Sup Forumstard?

honestly its headlines like this that make me want to get back on the trump train

Trump's calling everyone's bluff and acting as the world police everyone loves to hate. Its almost like other countries breathe easier knowing they just can't compete

>Trump orders democratic bombing of North Korea
>NK retaliates with with nuclear slbm launched at LA
>9d chess, Trump wins 2020 in landslide

wrong coast for that