How does this make you feel

how does this make you feel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQTW7Pd1vqc
youtube.com/watch?v=D0u6Lb6RCz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Creating an "SJW's REKT xDDD" thread

Hello Original Poster, you seem to be unfamiliar with our premises!

To get more acquainted to this subboard of Sup Forums, please make sure to read the rules of this Board, and Global Rules.

Additionally, our Community strongly urges You to consider practising active restraint to creating threads or replies until You have spent a certain amount of time consuming our content (this can range from few months up to 1 year) in order to familiarize yourself with our Imageboard culture, popular references and idiosyncratic style of writing.

Thanks in advance, and we certainly do hope you enjoy your stay!
~Sup Forums

lets keep it on topic

Out your cloaca?

Make the toilett for physically handicapped people for mentally handicapped people as well. Problem solved.

in the oven

Gas her also traps arent gay

Angry, obviously.

in your pants

Out its arse?

youtube.com/watch?v=kQTW7Pd1vqc

I don't feel anything. I don't really understand you people that are moved to strong emotion one way or another on the topic of who shits where.

>Where do I pee?

In hell you freak.

Pee in your pants if you are mentally disabled, sure your caretaker will handle it.

Pee in the showers.

>I'm not a boy or a girl, where do I pee?!
In a mental institution.

In the designated shitting street?

How about you fuck off Estonia? Who the fuck asked you anything snow nigger? How about i report you for spamming threads with your copaypasta shit you whore?

A little aroused.

Op's flag is clearly myrrican not poo India loo

>special bathrooms for 0.001% of the human race who are intersex

Why don't sjw's understand that we just can't cater to everyone?

>Mfw

Why do we have to share a planet with these people? 95% of these transtrenders are usually ugly lesbians who wanna be men so they dress like dudes and make up complicated make believe genders so they can feel magical and special.

Grrrrrr!

in the third designated bathroom

You are a subhuman, pee in the bushes, faggpt.

Pee on streets like a hobo, you faggot.

You clearly haven't seen cities like San Francisco.

/thread

Outside

I don't care what you are as long as you don't want to have the government make people do something

In hell.

Pee into your mouth.

>Where do I pee?
In the fucking woods with the rest of the animals.

Way of the road bub's
youtube.com/watch?v=D0u6Lb6RCz4