Ummm guys

I just heard jets and choppers (taking off?) roaring for like 20 minutes straight. I'm about five miles from a commercial airport in Louisiana and there is an air force base about 30 miles away, but I've never heard this kind of roar before, certainly not for this long. It was like a sustained sonic boom with faint sound of choppers. After about 20 minutes, it finally stopped. Saw nothing in the sky at all. What's the hell is going on?

I heard flying machines too, all the way over here in MXCT

Your mom had beans for supper.

Quality post. Thank you for your contribution.
Also 985 checking in

Check live Doppler.

It could be anything

would you recognize the sound of a stealth flying overhead? you're not too far from MO

No way. I don't know shit other than that this was very odd.

St. Tam, did you hear anything?

Nope, nothing out of the ordinary over here

thanks for making another shitty LARP thread Sup Forums really needed more of this quality, it really brings me to the edge of my seat when i refresh and see another LARP thread.

power has been out here
trains keep passing by without honking
t. south IL

Fuck off, Brit fag. This was legit.

Aussie fag. Sorry,

>apologizing on Sup Forums

legitimately a disgusting faggot, really goes to show how cucked up you leddit Americans are, go back to your containment website cuck

Whatever you say, you retarded, kangaroo-fucking faggot.

>>>reddit

Nah. I like it here.

fake. gay.

you haven't been here very long then.

you have to go back you dumb nigger

Actually, I have. 3 years now. Migrated from Sup Forums moons ago. Like I give a shit what you twats think anyway. Reported a seeming happening in my vicinity. Eat your own shit and die.

you only need to hear/feel a stealth once to know the feeling forever, nvm prob not coming from whiteman