Why is this faggot going in every thread posting the same thing over and over?

Why is this faggot going in every thread posting the same thing over and over?

>Complaining because his newfaggotry got called out by an eastern european with too much free time

Hello Original Poster, you seem to be unfamiliar with our premises!

To get more acquainted to this subboard of Sup Forums, please make sure to read the rules of this Board, and Global Rules.

Additionally, our Community strongly urges You to consider practising active restraint to creating threads or replies until You have spent a certain amount of time consuming our content (this can range from few months up to 1 year) in order to familiarize yourself with our Imageboard culture, popular references and idiosyncratic style of writing.

Thanks in advance, and we certainly do hope you enjoy your stay!
~Sup Forums

Are you ok, friend? Do you need a hug?

Y-Yes ;_;

Everything is going to be alright.

Because he is a faggot

damn that flag is sugoi af

You precious little sweet child. You are so cute and innocent. Talking to you is like smelling a kitten. I just can't help you, because I want you to learn life from your own perspective, you little cutie.

Thanks lad

gayyyyyyyyyyy

I got you, senpai.

Keep it up Estonian bro, too much new faggotry and reddit tier bullshit being seen on this board as of late.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis "the wise"? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.

Thanks, I applied janitor position once but wasn't accepted, this kind of posts is the best I can come up with, since reporting does very little these days.

There is a limit of reports you can make within a 24 hour period, anyway.

You can do better user, if you need us just say so. Do you need anything else?

Yeah man, I report a lot of shit that really shouldn't be on here and sometimes get warned because I reported something that didn't break the rules or some shit.
Annoying shit mods and janitors should be doing their jobs instead of letting this place turn to Sup Forums level faggotry.

This based german user made a shill warning thread, I'd be thankful if you'd bump it.

That must be factored in as well, agreed.

faggot

you should be here during USA time zone its filled with fucking newfags

Nobody asked your input, nigger.

If I make it during that time, I'll try and mark some of the more obvious shitposting at that time too.

This is a serious issue indeed, I think they need much more manpower, or in a more drastic case, replacement of several devs/mods that are dangerously inactive.