ETERNAL REMINDER

Other urls found in this thread:

charismanews.com/opinion/63105-the-arch-of-baal-was-displayed-for-the-third-time-in-honor-of-the-world-government-summit
eveandersson.com/photo-display/large/israel/jerusalem-muslim-quarter-haram-esh-sharif-dome-of-the-rock-and-qanatir.html
vofoundation.org/blog/biblical-signs-sky-september-23-2017/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
youtube.com/watch?v=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is mental illness

take your meds

>came here to post this
this is epic levels of mental illness, holy fuck

WTF I'll be 40 on September 23.
And this happens only once every 7000 years? I must be a special faggot.

t. cia nigger cattle

thats a happenin allright

Carl?

So? My bro will be 32 that same day and he is a satanist.

>tfw my roach memetics made the pic

Muslim conquest of Central Appalachia my ass. Everyone owns a gun and is just itching for an opportunity to use it.

Are these in shit quality or is my phone not loading the full res

>inb4 phone posting

anyone got the pic of kek at the inauguration? didnt save it

Blame the picture-makers

My body is ready

praise Kek

Fucking pineapples never cease to amaze me

>Live in St.Louis
>mfw that last post

I live in a shitty apartment and the people from the shittier apartment next door take their dogs out to poo and pee on my shitty apartment's lawn so they don't have to clean up the mess. That's what you are doing. You are letting your animals spread waste and disease because you dont have to deal with the fallout, pun intended, GFY gaytard

prepare to be BTFO

?

Disregarding your other shit, and focusing on the first OP - i always thought that was just a dumb meme and a shoop - but i checked it out and that creepy image is there, and it's partially blocked.

Wtf am i looking at

It seems my digits confirm I will be ordained the prophet of the holy one and he shall save me in his divine grace

Space pepe but with strabismus

this frog crap is getting more retarded and gay every day.

DubZ

Well then.

praise i guess

are you?

>These things are all part of the same image that someone created, so that means they have to be related to each other!

Sup Forums logic

Every single year you have a bunch of people saying the end of the world is going to happen on the 23rd of September. Anybody remember the Shmita bullshit?

zomg theres fuckin frogs!

charismanews.com/opinion/63105-the-arch-of-baal-was-displayed-for-the-third-time-in-honor-of-the-world-government-summit

eveandersson.com/photo-display/large/israel/jerusalem-muslim-quarter-haram-esh-sharif-dome-of-the-rock-and-qanatir.html

vofoundation.org/blog/biblical-signs-sky-september-23-2017/

fuck off jew

care to tell me about Sabbatai Zevi, your Messiah who came in 1666 and converted to Islam?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi

What about the Haavara Agreement? Hitler wasn't such a bad guy, afterall. Too bad it's still Palestinian Territories. Israel is not real.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Revelations 2:9
>I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelations 3:9
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

The Bible is older than your lies in the Talmud. You are of the Synagogue of Satan. You are a liar and a culture thief. A real murderer, and btw the Holocaust did not happen, the real holocaust is happening everyday in israel regarding the Palestinians. I really hope that one day Iran launches and really turns you into the ashes you deserve to be.

exactly, trump is irrelevant.
we need to as WWYJD
and throw the money changers out of the temple

>Eternal

How can you guys be so old? I thought I was surrounded by fellow early 20's peeps. What the hell.

Back in the day redpilled people were fed into meat grinders at 24-28yo

they said it would end sep 24 2015 also lel
meteor

Nah man, we are mostly in our late 30's and early 40's.

>The sun during midday will light up the dark night.
>Night dreams of day. Light dreams of darkness.

>tfw cucked to space niggers

The SHEMITA ALL OVER AGAIn

Get the fuck off my lawn.

FOUND THE REDDITORS...

sage

What the fuck is that? Why are the "eyes" so close together in the IRAS 100 micron survey?

fuck off you butthurt serbian roach

Have meme exhaust.

he doesnt understand. Its not WTF are you looking at.

and I wish I was fucking joking here. It is WTF is looking at us? Eyes in the darkness user.

tell me about tabernacles
Why?

get a job!

and sometimes older.
>tfw you use tfw.

I guess I'm following you now. What do I do?

they knew?
>don't blink

Goddamn, I feel like I am 15 again browsing Sup Forums for shit and giggles. Maybe it's not too late for me yet.

back in the summer of 2011 I drank a fanta from a vending machine on the converted roof of a hotel in barcelona. It was Lemon. Amazing. Crisp. The machine was a bit obsolete, advertising "TAKES EURO" as well as the old Peseta. Whatever. I was thirsty. Wanted it. Needed it.

Walking down the street and this can is just sorta cool. Flip it over. See expiration date of the Fanta. 2000. I was drinking Decade old soft drink. Paused in horror. But that taste though....kept drinking. Was fine. So damn good, I went out to get a modern lemon fanta. It wasted totally different.

For you spain. for you.

youtube.com/watch?v= -O3cZ3M4hAo

Red pill me on the Bethlehem Star

>>/x/

TL;DR Do I prepare my soul, or do I prepare my body and arms for September? I'm ready to rock and roll. You know, if we don't die in a nuclear fire by Friday.

Wouldn't it be more aesthetic if they meet head on? Seems kinda weird that she's just diving in head first in to lions butt

>back in the summer of 2011 I drank a fanta from a vending machine on the converted roof of a hotel in barcelona. It was Lemon. Amazing. Crisp. The machine was a bit obsolete, advertising "TAKES EURO" as well as the old Peseta. Whatever. I was thirsty. Wanted it. Needed it.
>Walking down the street and this can is just sorta cool. Flip it over. See expiration date of the Fanta. 2000. I was drinking Decade old soft drink. Paused in horror. But that taste though....kept drinking. Was fine. So damn good, I went out to get a modern lemon fanta. It wasted totally different.
>For you spain. for you.

Beautiful, I'll make sure to buy AppleJacks Cereals and Reese's Pieces from the American imports section next time I go shopping. Keep up the good work, USbro.

Hey, nice taste buddy I love 80's horror synth or whatever this genre is called. Lazerhawk, Dance With The Dead, Carpenter Brut and Cartridge1987 are awesome too.

I hope it happens this year
Not like last time

the area's not even blocked off in that picture, it's just at a different wavelength

in all my years of coming on Sup Forums they have literally never ever correctly predicted a doomsday, so i'm not expecting anything