youtube.com/watch?v=a7ujFRHJ9L8
blastr.com/2017-3-10/no-aliens-havent-invaded-saturn-its-pan-flying-saucer-moon
valuewalk.com/2017/04/asteroid-fly-past-earth-nasa/
youtube.com/watch?v=xrGAQCq9BMU&ytb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

4u

neat, new shoops?

Doing God's work Estonia

>we maybe possibly found what appears to be ice on a planet 1000 light years away

>We have found earth-like planet 34 million lightyears away which might have water and sustainable temperature

yawn

Fast radio bursts are alien transport beams. But they're billions of years old. Oh no.

>davidreneke.com/nasa-research-to-create-a-warp-drive-bubble-in-lab/

Soon user, soon.

Life on europa? Io?

Gaseous byproducts that may be a sign of of life? Maybe they've discovered why googles new captcha didn't do what it promised to do, and allow you to only solve once?

Everything they have ever done was a monumental hoax!!

fucking please

>Can see planets Millions of light years away and what they have on them
>Barley any info on mars
Fuck off

its never shit and you cuckolds keep giving them trillions to operate as a shitty monopoly

NASA is a shill PR front for the Air Force, always has been.

A $40 billion dollar black budget to build the same shit we were building back in 1975? Please.

Now the real shit is what DARPA and the US Navy are up to and whatever the fuck the Air Force and HAARP are doing in Alaska.

Fucking NASA. Pffft.

the last one was a dud. they can't fool me anymore

ayy lmao?

We always hope it'll be about them but it never is.

NASA is going to admit two things: jack shit.

They've got most afraid of a myriad fake impending disasters, like Nibiru. Or Naboo. Whatever.

They look like they are all crying in that photo. Why? Did they get kicked off public healthcare?

They can't see extra-solar planets. Only detect their size and composition based on the way they cause their stars to flicker due to their gravity. It's indirect measurement, not observation.

>says increasingly underfunded department for the 17th time

The news is always "we found a possible exoplanet 2 light years away!!!!"

>blah blah blah send a man to mars within 4 years blah blah blah

Who cares? Space is for racists like Drumpf

We should defund NASA until they refocus back on climate change and spend that money on welfare programs.

Nice source faggot

Will it be *a* big one, or *the* big one?

Good thing Trump is defunding NASA.

>NASA
big information

Is this a joke

Ugh what? DRUMF?

WTF, I fucking love science and stuff, why would he defund Nasa??????

We should cut literally all of the military budget and spend it on refugees and NASA

The space probe to Europa got cancelled by Donny OP there is nothing to release
And he is shutting down their earth science department because its climate change studies hurt his feelings

Is it about Europa?

Dude...why would you suffocate that alien just for the gif? Seems fucked up.

>They've got most afraid of a myriad fake impending disasters, like Nibiru. Or Naboo. Whatever.

No user that was a concoction of the 2012 people
>blaming someone else for what you made up

fuck NASA. never a straight answer.

They can go back to Mexico if they don't want their babbys suffocated.

To which question?

Like NASA's big reveal earlier?

Come the actual fuck on OP.

Every time they hold a conference they spew some bullshit in hopes to increase their government spending budget.

Look at last big reveal of some dumb shit planets 40 light years away. 3 days later fucking skippy posts on twitter saying "I wonder how much funding drumpf is gonna give NASA."

Fuck outa here with this shitpost. NASA is begging for money with low tier shit

Bitch, Nasa is bigger tease than cheelreader on a pill you idiot. They always do this...
And like always its gonna be

BIG BALL OF
FUCKING
N
O
T
H
I
N
G

The closest star to us actually has an Earth-sized planet in the habitable zone

There are giant vehicles out there.

big big ass vehicles

Never is, never will be.
Part of the 'security' bit in 'national security' is to keep you ignorant of anything outside of your usual 'good goyim' programming.

>compounds thought necessary for aminoacids present in certain rare extinct microbes may have been detected somewhere beneath the ammonia ice in the shadow seen here

>j/k we sending motherfuckers to jupiter next year

Amino acids literally exist everywhere.
link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-94-007-1003-0_38

Welfare programs for white autistic NEETs? Sounds good.

The wagies can pay with their slave tax.

umm, more info?

Could you scale them to the Earth in an image?

this nice old fellow who worked with the US government during and since WWII has many stories about it

youtube.com/watch?v=a7ujFRHJ9L8

look at my first image for an idea of the scale of the vehicles / artifacts:

Oh waow smrt NASA peple are SMRT haow did they now

It's a moon called Pan it orbit Saturn between it's rings pretty cool

blastr.com/2017-3-10/no-aliens-havent-invaded-saturn-its-pan-flying-saucer-moon

>It will be a big one.

Only if you consider the following "big"

>Definite proof of water on mars
>Earth-like planet one trillion light years away

that's no moon

>NASA steps out
>"Here comes the big announcement guys!!!"
>insert confusing slideshow
>"as you can see we have theorized that there could be an earth like planet... 10,000 light years over there. Thank you everybody!"

This moon is called Atlas

The Aliens are going to make them admit that they faked everything.

valuewalk.com/2017/04/asteroid-fly-past-earth-nasa/
Asteroid will fly past our earth next week....maybe it won't past our earth but destroy us all. The end in near boyos

>believing anything coming for NASA

kek fucking blue pilled normie

1. The moons seed life

2. the earths FIRST moon is the gravity anomaly under antartica (obama, the pope, etc have been to antartica in the last year).

3. the totally forgein DNA found from the first moon ill be secretly used to develop weapons

4. neon genesis is real.

5. pizzagate is stealing children to find suitable pilots.

>Can see planets Millions of light years away and what they have on them
wow, you're pretty dumb.
>Fuck off
Please do

Have they found Planet Nine or something?

BREAKING
NASA JUST RELEASED THE TRUE MODEL OF THE EARTH

are you saying that NASA have got most people afraid of a fake disaster or am i reading that wrong?

>for the 23rd time, we confirm water on mars
where is muh warp drive

I swear to God Nasa does this shit once a month. They tease everyone with some Earth-shattering information that will be revealed to all in a few days, a bunch of people in the media write speculative articles about alien life being found or some sort of new technology that will change the course of history, and then it's just some boring news statement released about how scientists discovered some distant star wobble strangely and it might have a planet around it.

It will be fucking nothing, just some stupid ploy to generate public interest so they can justify taking so much of our money doing dick.

If you stuck a giant telescope in space would you be able to observe them directly? How big would it have to be?

Why don't you give us more of your money and find out goy?

At the moment we can only really directly image newly formed, hot protoplanets at extreme distances from their hosts. Planets are millions upon millions of times dimmer than their hosts and only indirectly able to be detected through subtle changes in stellar spectrum caused by transits or gravitational influence.

You'd need a pretty big-ass, advanced telescope to filter the light out and produce even a grainy shit image of something big. There were a few plans to create such a telescope (SIM and TPF) but they got shitcanned around 2010, our best hope now is James Webb which should be pretty good, but nowhere near that capable.

yesss

we will make many films

Planet X exists and will bring about the end times.

The media likes to sensationalize things for ad revenue, more news at 11.

What are you really expecting? Space exploration is slow and highly speculative.

FPBP
There are entire YouTube channels promising NASA will reveal this, that, and the other, every day. All BS. Niburu must have collided with a thousand times as Ayy LMAOs party on earth like it was Grand Central Station at New Year if we take them at face value.
Please leave and go back your SECURETEAM9 videos.

THE HOLY GRAIL OF RARES

>Space exploration is a waste of taxpayer funds and is highly lucrative for people who are in on it.

What's a rocket cost guys? I dunno, ten billion...ish? Sounds good. I've just quoted $100bn to the taxpayers, let's see if they think that's overpriced. Nope, they're cool with it, turns out when you're a monopoly in something cool like 'space' the public doesn't really give a shit about expenses. We're gonna be rich for decades to come

t. Nasa in 1970

For some reason Planet X shit keeps popping up on my Youtube suggestions. People aiming cameras at the sky and claiming they can see it coming, it'll be fully visible in a few days, and it's just a fucking lens flare. They've been saying Nibiru is a few days from revealing itself for years now. It's worse than the guy who claims the moon is hologram.

Thing is, what they release from time to time is actually interesting for the scientific community. Some times is simply mindfucking as "we saw this shit happening. Fascinating but we don't have a clue or a theory yet"

Obviously underwhelming for everyone else simply waiting for "dude ayy lmao", "dude warp drive" or "dude doomsday lmao"

>we have found a planet 7 bilion light years away, no man could ever hope to make the journey, thanks for listening everyone have a nice day

Because the closest star is the sun! And, we're on that earth sized planet in the habitable zone!
Dipshit.

NOT SEEN FOR SOME TIME
O
T
ah fugg it

What are you rambling about? What I said is a simple reality of the field no matter how much money you throw at it, there's no need to get your panties in a knot.

I've always wondered if it's all just view-bait trying to reel in other retards who don't understand basic orbital mechanics or acknowledge the existence of telescopes.

They'll tell us Hillary is a reptilian from outer space and finally put her in jail.

youtube.com/watch?v=xrGAQCq9BMU&ytb

daily reminder that cassini is history soon

every fucking time there is a "big" nasa announcement its always shit. ohh you found a few planets? i dont give a fuck.

>pic related

If they know there's aliens just fucking tell us already Jesus.
I don't want to hear bullshit excuses like "mass panic" or something, knowing there's life out there will help the great unwashed plebeians who supposedly can't handle the truth

last announcement was spoilerd on this very website weeks before the real thing so keep your eyes open guys

which one?

So that's why it was raining yesterday.

last one trappist or something

I just want my fucking warp drive and cruise the star ocean exploring - is that too much to fucking ask NASA?

>The earth is surrounded by mirrors. We've been looking at reflected street lights this whole time.

No manned space flight = No superpower status.
Oh wait....that's us!!!

I hate to break it to you, but it is unlikely we will drill Europa in our life time, ice is wayyyy to thick. We have a better chance of drilling that small moon near saturn