So what are the rules after ww3 if one is still alive?

So what are the rules after ww3 if one is still alive?

Examples scenarios that you are faced with.

>you come across a girl by herself

>you are face with a group of people that ask you for food

>you find a house that has food but belongs to someone else

Shit like this.
Do you think their will be a place like nuke town?

When shit hits the fan and society crumbles ima make you muh personal dick sucking boy.

My plan is to go to Australia and claim it as my own.

Didn't they do that to your country though?

sometimes i completely forget that NZ exist

>>implying we are supposed to do something different than we have seen a million times before in all the post-apocalyptic kikeywood movies
>>find pizza

pay back is a bitch Yank. I bet Leafs discuss invading the USA on a daily basis, even if its impossible.

First the nukes go off, everyone not in shelter is irradiated. Those in shelters are safe, runs out of supplies and then must venture to resupply.

Is our nation really fallen, hell no. The war now really begins as all infrastructure is gone, both millitaries will mobilize onto each other to round up the survivors. It will be total war. So they will be looking for your shelters. Trust no one. As the starving will look to collaborate to out the resistance for a few hots and a cot.

A little girl can go, "Help me mister, I can lead you to food." You trust that snot, she'll lead you to an ambush, then what? Same with people asking or begging for food. Like a homeless man on the street today wanting money, they see your wallet, they pull a gun. You find a house with food in it, good. Take what you can find, and if anyone resists, kill them.

>get as many weapons as you can and start a gang...that's the only way you will survive until the radiation kills you.

>Leafs invade

With what? Moose and Manners?

More like sitting in our misery wondering where it all went wrong and we became America's bitch.

It all went wrong when you started getting run over by chinks and muslims.

And poutine

Let her tag along for a day or two so she is able to gauge your survival ability. Attempt to copulate after a nice meal of canned beans and crackers. If she says no than let her tag along more, but stop giving her free gibs. Eventually she'll cave and offer up dat fuck whole, or she'll get the message and leave... Or attempt to steal my shit which would make it morally acceptable to rape her as punishment.

Open up back pack and hand them the one can of soup and the bag of Doritos that I have it in. Everything else would be stashed away in secret hiding spots.

Figure out who owns it, and then quietly follow them to a spot that is far enough away from their home for them to feel safe in the idea that I don't know anything about them. Proceed to attempt to create a working relationship; maybe offer a small trade, or offer a helping hand with whatever they are doing... The end goal would be to gauge whether or not it is better to kill them and take their stuff, or work with them on some level in order to make life better for the both of us.

Lies!

rape

rape

rape

What you dumb cunts dint realize is that if you dont live in the bumfuck middle of nowere you will either be killed instantly or die within a few days.
Being honest if a nuclear war happens after 30-50 years there will be a few thpusands survivors on the whole planet.And humanity might as well start agin from the stone age.

It has been theorized through looking into modern disasters, that people will most likely band together & try to help eachother instead of society devolving into roving gangs of criminals & looters

Like Book of Eli.
>not a nigger
>carry hollowed out book of USB drives with my favorite Sup Forums thread archives on them

>come across a girl by herself
Probably a trap, I mean literally am ambush. Wouldn't use her for sex because probably used goods and why would anyone want someone else to take care of?
Kill her then eat her (unless it was a child, then obviously save and protect)
>group of people that ask you for food
Give them less food than I have. Or give them all my food and kill them afterwards when they don't expect it. If it's niggers, you could probably coat your food in rotting milk and still eat it (assuming you're white) the non-whites would die. Unsafe though.
>find house that has food but belongs to someone else
Eat to survive. Other than that ask nicely and move on if they decline.
>nuke town
There already is a place like nuke town.

In all situations you release Misery 2.2 already you sloppy drunk slavic fucks. Fucking Vodkastanis.

Nips always say the darndest things

Because they know that help is coming, and they basically just have to wait out the hard times. What happens if there is no hope in sight, and your best chance of survival is to kill your neighbor?

There are stories from the Ukraine about people literally eating their neighbors in order to survive the feminines triggered by Soviet policies.

>>you come across a girl by herself
Trap. Prepare for defensive fighting and retreat from operating area.
>>you are face with a group of people that ask you for food
Trap. Should not have let them get so close. Exterminate and evacuate.
>>you find a house that has food but belongs to someone else
If not well-secured, trap. Avoid unless desperate, scout surroundings and approach at night.

That's because those are locally limited disasters. Outside of the destroyed area society still exists and a return to society is far more probable than not.

But nuke the whole planet and let society collapse everywhere. Plus all the government propaganda about nukes being end times weapons and people will lose all hope and start killing each other.

This man is going to make it.

Rape

Rape

Rape

Kinky idea, but when leaf user comes along with his voluntary girl, they'll outnumber and considerably outpace you.

And if they rescue your sex slave, it'll become 3-1.

Kill rape eat.

None of my business. Women bring nothing but trouble.
are they armed?
Are they even still alive? If so why are they leaving their house full of food unlocked and unattended?

>How to get killed in the first day of a post-fallout society, the post.

Make friends with your neighbors, try to keep up relationships with your family members BEFORE a nuclear holocaust. Establish yourself as a trustworthy member of your community, and eventually try to help maintain some semblance of orderliness and a social hierarchy. Share guns, food, medicine, ammo, etc. and set up concealed watches around a FORTIFIED neighborhood with short range patrols. The goal is to establish a tribe, with a tribal loyalty system where everybody works for the benefit of their families.

If some hot-head like this poster starts acting aggressively, determine--with the community--how he should be dealt with. If the wacko hermit who thinks it's every man for himself starts frothing at the mouth every time someone asks him if he wants food/water/aide, leave him alone and hope he eventually comes to his senses. If he starts acting like a hostile force (stealing from the community, attacking the community, killing members of the community), put a bullet in him.

Most people will choose stability and civilization over primitive anarchism. You'd be surprised how reasonably intelligent people with a sense of community can band together during periods of extreme turmoil.

Whatever the hell I feel is the right thing to do at the time.

If society crumbles there are no rules anymore. You are free to do whatever you want provided you can live with the consequences of your actions.

I would like to think Id rather die trying to do the right thing than sit back and watch some really horrible shit happen given I have at least some chance to stop it.

But those are just wishful thoughts, we won't know what we will really do until the time comes.

Anyone has the screencap of interview of some eastern european man who experienced his town being isolated from the world and had to survive in a post apocalyptic state?

So much useful tips like stacking up on lighters, cigarettes, alcohol, medicine, how to protect family andv scavenge for goods to mention a few?

>>come across a girl by herself
>Probably a trap, I mean literally am ambush.

This. While posssibly not a deliberate trap, it's certain that someone who believes he ownss her is looking for her.

Have to act ruthelessly to assess her danger level, and whether she's worth having.

Kind interesting that "traditional values" seem to become more important in these apoclyptic scenarios. A slutty girl is a direct threat to your safety.

Have sex with her.

Tell them about the hot slut giving it up for a few cigarettes and a pop tart.

Just pass by because my mind is too focused on sex and I need another slut. I'll die of starvation.

Rape the girl, take the food. Rape the girl every day.

>I like rape

Probably the best answer in the thread, honestly. Can I be on your team after the SHTF?

rape, kill, eat
kill, rape, eat
eat, rape, kill

just saw this movie and its fucking gold

Follow the /pathoflight/ to safety.

The rules will be explained when you get there.

Good luck.

>girl by herself
Sex dungeon

>group of people asking for food
Sex dungeon

>find a house that has food
>S E X D U N G E O N
>E
>X
>D
>U
>N
>G
>E
>O
>N

fucking lmao germany

Speak from experience?

>So what are the rules after ww3 if one is still alive?

my rules
>day 1 raid supermarket and pharmacy, armed but concealed, load up on more supplies, even though I already have tons of shit stored away
>if high threat of massive death in my area I take a boat to somewhere in Caribbean and wait it out with rum
>most likely barricade my only entrance which is very easy to do as wall and door make it perfect to do it
>sit in house and maybe snipe a few people/ invading force, but dont want to give away position
>eventually cut walls away into neighbors house and use my superior intelligence and stored ammo to make a militia and use them to inflict my will upon the wasteland

hardest thing will be to acsertain if the US army is good guys here to help, or if they are brining us to FEMA camps

Rape and kill

Kill and loot

Kill and occupy the house.

Next questions

>enslave girl
>give food if you have to spare and they have something of value to trade
>if the food is unguarded and you think you can get away take it and don't look back

>US Army
>Ever good

Gonna be fun popping off ZOGbots heads.

If I don't like her, I'll just avoid her. If I like her, I'll claim her as my property.

I'll tell them to fuck off, if they are too insistent, I'll kill them.

If I want to stay in that house, I'll stay. If the owner comes back, I'll kill him.

I don't see what's complicated here, there are no rules in chaos.

>rules
you are a libertarian/ancap arent you?

WW3 means the end is near.
If I was to survive it, I would try to help as much as I can, while preaching the good words of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ

>Food is tainted.
>Air is fucked.
>Radiation poisoning.
>We all lose.
>Humans who can withstand high REM begin to repopulate the World with new Homo species.
>New humans become stronger, smater, and more unique after rebuilding.
>They build better nukes and restart the cycle all over again.
??????????????????????????
>NO PROFIT

fpbp

OWN her, first politly ofcourse...

Get them away from me/mine whatever cost. (Avoid this scenario from habbening)

If neccecary claim. By and means

WOOF the topdog

First rule, Join Duty.

A believing leaf.God bless your good soul.

we band the /right/ together and fight them

misery worst mod lmao

also collaborate with people who are blood related tot you, few else care

I've already thought about plenty of these scenarios on my own.

1. Girl by herself
No need to rape her, just offer some weak 'protection' trade her in if it's advantageous at some point. If not, I get her to follow me around and sacrifice her when necessary
2. People want food
Are they armed? Am I armed? I would most likely kill them if I had superior firepower and I figured it would make me some kind of economic gain.
3. Someone else has food.
Kill them eat food. BYE
BYEE BYEEEE

>Kill them

With what? Your butter knife?

Fortunately cockroaches are not affected by radiation.

If I somehow survive Chicago getting glassed, I'm killing myself. I would not be able to survive in such a world. If the world were to just collapse without the horrible Atomic fire, then I might just survive, barely.