Is Canada rightful American clay?

Is Canada rightful American clay?

Other urls found in this thread:

canada.pch.gc.ca/eng/1444999462589
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_land
twitter.com/AnonBabble

another shill trying to divide us

but with that said, yes, Canada has no right to exist and should've been taken long ago

Quebec isn't

annex me senpai

We stopped giving you free tea. You called that a tax increase and we fucking burned down your fucking stupid ass pink house

>another shill trying to divide us
>Canada has no right to exist and should've been taken long ago

Truth. Observed and checked.

Fix your teeth

54° 40' or fight.

>Has 33 million citizens
>Immigrants that aren't shit tier like other countries
>Domestic resources that can make the nation self sustaining
>Asks Israel's Little United States of America to annex them
>Gives away our resources
>Gives away our identity
>Throws away a potential opportunity to turn his own country into something great

Asking USA to annex Canada is as treacherous as the policies being pushed in Ottawa.

>annex Canada

Hell no, not before we genocide all of the major population centers.

Most Canadians should be put to death, only keep Alberta and the frenchies, then drill their Graves for oil.

Everyone else is diseased and should be put to death or be forced into exile.

Canadians are the worst people on this board and on this planet, and I honestly pray for every Canadian to die.

Then just come and take it. We fought hard for it back in 1812, but we've become weak and mousy. It's not like anyone's even going to notice anyway, unless you annex or outlaw timmy hos

oh shit kek pls

This

To stop Chicom invasion, we must annex Canada.

You are babylon. You are the city of merchants who smells her own farts and the filth of her fornication until she blows her hand and destroys herself at the last second. For it is written. Uncapped pyramid donkey shits

Kek confirms, Manifest Destiny their ass

Save your own fucking Princess next time, foul mouthed stink breath shitty toothpaste sumbitch

The USA has potential, our society may be degenerate but compared to Canada we're the fucking Romans.

Your country is a fucking failed state filled with literally psychologically damaged human beings you call "Canadians".

There is no salvaging Canada or its people, they are diseased, rotton to the core.

After we burned down your capital.

You are so kiked you have car insurance for humans and call it "health care"

Yeah whatever fatty. I see we went on to have our own history. You failed. Go fail to some more rice and goat fuckers

>assuming I care about those parasites
They are not even real descendants of William of Orange anymore.

Dont talk to me

You can't even raise your children without the government making them transgender.

You're being bossed around by a fucking high school substitute drama teacher.

I would rather the U.S. absorb Mexico. Canadians are cool, I like their culture.

keked and figure out who's side your president is on.

Im tired and leaving now. You assume too much about me. Why would I defend public health and be a shitty right wing liberal conservative. You have all sorts of fucked up in your offices

I was considering arguing but between trudeau and those digits you can have this land

The Burger seems to forget that the Queens owns this land. You fuck with her land, you fuck with the Brit's.

Yeah they fucking are.

YOU are why people hate leafs.

You should invade and annex Venezuela first.

They're dirty commies and they have oil.

You are the Sweden of North America, get the fuck off my board, off my continent, and off my fucking planet you pathetic excuse for a fucking leaf.

1up
Better bud?

Shit tier immigrants are why I left.

Vancouver is the most Asian city outside of Asia. That's a fact.

Here's something I can never find out about. When the Brits colonized North America they had parts of modern day United States and modern day Canada. So when the Revolutionary war happened, why didn't the Canadians join with the original 13 colonies? Were they two separate people back then? Was there already a divide between the two? Why was the line drawn right there saying that everyone below it is going to rebel against the crown, and everyone above is loyal?

Oh fuck! Praise kek 333 it is true?

The Queen of England doesn't own shit

That guy's a fucking idiot.

It's the schools. state run brainwashing camps. Very successful. Not only are leafs dumb af, they're brainwashed into (((open borders))).

Fuck this country. Show up any time burgers.

Is that better or worse than being bossed around by a pet rock salesman turned reality TV star?

>fuck with the Brit's

And?

We'll find out after this week, we're about to be living Fallout so you know how that goes....

Canada’s Head of State

In today's constitutional monarchy, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is Queen of Canada and Canada's Head of State. She is the personal embodiment of the Crown in Canada.

canada.pch.gc.ca/eng/1444999462589

Because at the time Canadian meant French Canadian, and your founding fathers were very anti-Catholic, while the Brits had just cucked for us by passing the Quebec Act (one of the "intolerable acts" your founding fathers cited)

Then after the war, all of the cucks that your ancestors beat up moved to modern-day Ontario and the rest is history

What if U.S.A. Buys Canada from the Queen? Very nyce, i like how much?

Okay, so they were actually two separate groups of people then.

Well the crown can fuck off

>Is Canada rightful American clay?

Yes

You should have backed the Fenians when they wanted to invade it

Now look what you have.

Depends what you mean. There were British Americans and Canadians (as in French Canadians) who were the European peoples of North America but there was no such thing as an Anglo Canadian until after they lost to you guys

All of europe was rushing to take over the new world, naturally, there is going to be a divide after they land.

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPFFFFFF

Keep in mind that there was not a significant amount of English-speakers in Canada until after the war of American independence

I wasn't aware of that, actually. I always assumed that British held territory hosted English speaking people, so I found it odd that one chunk of colonies banded together and another didn't. The way the history is written, it would make it seem like the original 13 colonies were the only colonies, there isn't any mention of Canada until 1812. Thank you for clearing that up.

WITNESSED!

76% of our exports go to America. Many of which are resources Americans no longer have within their domestic boarders. Do you know what war with Canada would look like?

First we would embargo our exports and reroute them to other common wealth nations. It would take a chunk out of our income but fuck it, wartime eh?!

Second you will not lay a finger on a piece of infrastructure because a majority of us won't actually fight in concentrated populaces. Occupation on each passing day would seem redundant and for the most part very counter productive as the military would serve no purpose.

Meanwhile, central provinces would look like Iraq with a Tundra terrain. These areas see ice for more than 8 months of the year and are literally cut up in multiple communities that share no creed with one another. In fighting would be evident as many communities will attempt to take advantage of the mayhem you americunts caused to rob resources from one another.

Ontario will vocally support the annexation but internally will give little to no effort in trying to maintain order. Whereas Quebec will amplify its sentiments of having a right to sovereignty and will resort to terrorism to meet this objective.

I am so tired of this meme. We are an industrial country, the golden goose of the British Empire; not Iraq; not North Korea. The storm USA would unleash (especially with a country right next to it that happens to have one really massive boarder) would cause an existential crises for the both of us. Honestly, get real FFS

I think you're overthinking this a little bit. If for some strange reason the government declared war on Canada they would have no one to invade with because Americans wouldn't want to invade Canada. It would be like telling them to invade North Dakota or Maine. Like, why the fuck would be want to fight with a country that is basically our twin?

Well the way it goes is that New France was a French colony for 200+ years, and settlement was focused on the St. Laurence river and in Louisiana to a lesser extent. Then the British took over in 1763 and they had a really good governors at the time (James Murray and Guy Carleton) who realised that they needed to enact reforms to keep the French population happy, so by 1774 the Quebec Act was passed. It actually caused outrage across the British Empire at the time (there were even manifestations against it in London), because Brits were anti-Catholic to an unimaginable degree.

Then of course your founding fathers thought it intolerable, so the French Catholic population of Canada never participated in the rebellion. I'm not quite sure why the Maritimes didn't join the rebellion though, since that was the only part of Canada with an English-speaking population at the time, but they didn't.

>paying for something you can just take

I did a little extra reading and a few other things stated were actual geographic divides and ethnic divides. Another person claimed that British loyalists poured into northern areas too.

Our women are better than your fatass women

Well if by northern areas you mean places like Newfoundland

>Gives away our identity
What identity? Maple syrup drinking lumberjacks riding on moose? Wisconson already has one of those covered.

>leaf
Nobody likes your passable traps

We do not need any more white progressives in this country.

That entire country emulates Seattle, Portland an California's Corporate Brand Progressivism..

We should also consider building a wall along the Northern Border given Prime Minister CURRENT_YEAR's letting in rapefugees.

Alberta tribalism would kickass. We would ride snowmobiles into battle and fight with hockey sticks

She's noice. yeah noice

Our immigrants are shit Ahmed/Chang/Bhavesh whatever the fuck your name is

yes. canada is even more of a non country than belgium. their entire culture an national idenity revolves around not being american. its really sad desu.

She owns more land in Canada than the entire size of the U.K. she just can't do anything with it without the consent of their parliament, their House of Lords, and our parliament. It's literally called crown land

shes a from quebec tho. ariel rebel for those interested.

Americans are the fucking non-country. We were the original americans and they kicked us out and stole our land. We have every right to carpet bomb that shithole and poison their water supplies. Fuck off with your gay shit you mexican retards.

Agreed, there would be no purpose for an invasion.

But it's still a different country with its own political perspectives that could turn into agendas like any other country. If the US perceives that a resource like oil for example goes into the wrong hands they will invade.

>Hurr yeah they fucking are
No they fucking aren't you stupid prepubescent Billy Talent idolizing degenerate faggot.

When America is complaining about immigration it is complaining about the fact that there are Mexicans crossing over and living in the country undocumented.

When Europe complains about immigration it's because they are consuming every criminal in the third world and giving them services.

When you complain about immigration you refer to the rich migrants that racked up your housing prices which could be avoided had people like you actually took advantage of the community forums being held in each municipality. Oh? Was it not those ones you are referring to? How about the screened Syrians that for some reason never fulfill the quota? Oh yeah! That's right! Straight from the mouths of dune coons:

>>"Canada is too boring though"

Honestly, I hate how Canadians compare their measly immigration to the catastrophic immigration of the US and Europe.

Kek confirmed for not knowing what the fuck you're talking about. We don't have a national identity, but we have strong regional identities, ie Albertans or newfies or quebecers. Canada is just so big we identify more with our provinces/regions than our country. Same reason the us splits into regional factions even if you won't admit it

The Crown means the federal government, not the queen you fucking retarded piece of shit.

Scott and I was born here along with my great great grandparents.

Fucking die greedy American pig

>We don't have a national identity, but we have strong regional identities, ie Albertans or newfies or quebecers.

even more reason for you to be US states.

It's pointless... You're talking with people who think educating themselves is a pervasive premise. Ah well, at least they can boast about their vapid degrees they earned at the Sup Forums academy.

The guy you are talking to is a literal fucking retard. Probably some dumb fuck slav ukrainian rape spawn from alberta. He has probably lived here his entire life and still doesn't understand how the place works yet. What a fucking moron.

She is our head of state her authority vested in the Governor General. If she wanted to roll up and sit in parliament in the governor general's stead and not sign trudeau's bills into law she could do it. Just because British monarchs haven't had to overtly exerted their power for a few generations doesn't mean they have lost their power

I call them shit tier garbage whites. Should just kick everyone out who isn't british, french or native.

Uh...yeah. Is Germany rightfully Europe clay? Is the USA American clay? Is Nigeria Africa clay?

Your liberal shaming tactics don't work here cucks

When somebody says "the crown" it means "the federal government"

The rcmp aren't representatives sent from the queen you dumb fucking retard. Clearly you have spent too much time talking to the americans.

Right, and who is the head of state for said federal government?

The queen but she is symbolic, she doesn't even have political sway in the u.k. fucking idiot.

>what are traditions, I don't know

The queen doesn't personally own anything in canada as you are trying to assert. I suggest you stop saying that because if you said that to the average canadian they would call you a dumb fuck.

We should just close up our immigration and turn whatever races we have into experimental whites to christen a new super race!

Liberal shaming tactics? Is this bait or have you just discovered Sup Forums a few hours ago?

HERE YOU GO DUMBFUCK 5 SECONDS IN GOOGLE

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_land

>Crown land, also known as royal domain or demesne, is a territorial area belonging to the monarch, who personifies the Crown. It is the equivalent of an entailed estate and passes with the monarchy, being inseparable from it. Today, in Commonwealth realms such as Canada and Australia, crown land is considered public land and is apart from the monarch's private estate.

>Commonwealth realms such as Canada and Australia, crown land is considered public land and is apart from the monarch's private estate.

>Commonwealth realms such as Canada and Australia, crown land is considered public land and is apart from the monarch's private estate.

Are you too dumb to fucking read?

He is so fucking dumb he can't even read his own laws.

>crown land is considered public land and is apart from the monarch's private estate.

>crown land is considered public land and is apart from the monarch's private estate.

It's another thread where Americans LARP like Canada wouldn't have the whole world dick slap them for even thinking about invading their moral superiors

Like I said just because Elizabeth II doesn't interfere in politics doesn't mean that English monarchs can't theoretically. You're right that their power was is limited (as a condition set by parliament when William of Orange gained the throne) but even after the 1689 Bill there are British monarchs who were very active politically.

Is your property mine?
If not, why?

What you said was that the queen owns crown land, clearly you have no fucking clue. You are a fucking mongoloid rape baby and you need to read about your own country before you try to educate other people about it. You deserve a bullet you piece of shit.

Why are you sperging out so hard? Fucking ledditers Jesus Christ.

You clearly need to get laid bud

Because you said something dumb as fuck and then tried to defend it for 5 posts. Do you have fucking brain damage? What the fuck is wrong with you? How could you say something so fucking retarded? Maybe if you stopped sucking american cock you would realize they are full of shit half the time.

Let's do the Rightful American Clay test.
1. Is it a landmass?
2. Is it part of or in whole, a planet?

If so, it is rightful American clay.

Quebec is Canada you dumbass

Mate you're the retard who thought I meant the queen literally has her name on the deed for Banff national park, when I clearly meant that it is property of the federal government and she is our head of state. You are just sperging out though and since it's such an inconsequential topic I think you should speak to someone you might have serious psychological issues

>Makes me le victim of insult for an argument I never participated in

Why user, why!?

You said that the queen personally owns all the crown land in Canada, which is only something a dumb fuck american would say. You need to stop listening to them, half the shit they tell you about the british and canada is bullshit. God you are fucking stupid.