It's fucking 2017 and you jackasses still don't own any firearms!?

It's fucking 2017 and you jackasses still don't own any firearms!?

We are literally at the verge of WW3 and you fucks still haven't armed yourselves???

WHAT THE FUCK Sup Forums?!

I got one.

>[current year]
>buy a gun
wtf is wrong with you

>Attempt to start a low-quality discussion aimed to divide Sup Forums into separate arguing groups rather than to actually learn something about a political/historical event

Hello Original Poster, you seem to be unfamiliar with our premises!

To get more acquainted to this subboard of Sup Forums, please make sure to read the rules of this Board, and Global Rules.

Additionally, our Community strongly urges You to consider practising active restraint to creating threads or replies until You have spent a certain amount of time consuming our content (this can range from few months up to 1 year) in order to familiarize yourself with our Imageboard culture, popular references and idiosyncratic style of writing.

Thanks in advance, and we certainly do hope you enjoy your stay!
~Sup Forums

>We are literally at the verge of WW3
*yawn*
Everyone has been saying this ever since 1946.
Plus, ytou're saying this as if a firearm could protect you from a drone strike.

If you are not Pro-gun you need to kindly fuck off our board you cancerous nigger!

I got me boomerangs just waiting for the uprising mate

I'm a noguns

>[current year] buy a gun

WAT THA FAAAAAAAAACK?

Just carry a kni-
Oh wait.

>We are literally at the verge of WW3

Unless I can buy my own icbm I dont think having a gun is going to matter for ww3.

Without a gun how else are you going to shoot down a nuke?

>no gun
>no gun rights
>no self-defence rights
>no private ownership rights
NO STEP ON ME

>implying I need a firearm when I have these

I live in commiefornia for family. Some dindu just shot his wife and a retarded little boy at an elementary school. Gun grabbers already screeching about California's supposed "lax gun laws"

>Ghost spoons.
OH MY GOD

Start lynching politicians then

>Lax gun laws.

I'm thinking about smuggling a W&S snubnose from Paraguay.

Liberals do this with everything. They implement a policy that makes something worse so that they can perpetually complain about how bad an issue it is and how we need to implement the same policy.

Buy low sell high. Gun prices go up during a war so you should sell all your guns now. Guns prices fall after a war so that's when you buy.

I don't want a firearm, they're too dangerous and only used by cheaters

>too dangerous.
I know right? I hate how they tend to get up on their own and shoot random people by themselves.

>i am more dangerous to my self than criminals

Our? Sorry but someone who talks like tthis to create useless division clearly isn't one of us

Statistically he's right. The person most likely to be killed by a gun is the gun owner or his family. You're safer without a gun than with one.

I have something better. An assault truck.

I own a nerf gun. It will be just as effective as you AR whatchamacallits when the bombs fall.

If I had a gun people WILL die, including me. I'd rather be armed with words, wit, and willpower.

>no katana pleb

these are what Sweden have.
How do we even compete?

Usually it's the bullet that kills more people...

guns can't save you now. only way to survive is to have land, food, women, and your own nuclear arsenal.

>The person most likely to be killed by a gun is the gun owner or his family.
You don't say? Statistically your baby is safer if you have no pillows. It is also safer if it has no mother. Eating ice cream makes you likely to drown.

Could it be that people kill themselves and their guns, because it's easiest to do? Could it be that without guns they'd just use their car, a knife or fire?

We don't need guns here in Denmark, because we're a peaceful and civilized nation.

god ur dumb

those things are complete garbage, do not ever buy them they break like dried leaves

Denmark's not even a country mate

I want to do it on hard mode with just a ka-bar.

My dad actually just got his permit to conceal carry his handgun in public this morning, and he was pushing me to get one too even though the only firearm I own is a hunting rifle (I of course have the permit for that thing).

A nuke or cluster bomb or tank will kill me whether or not I own a rifle, and I'm not the sort of person to go out and stake my own claim if I survive after the end somehow because I'm passive. Besides, if it came down to shit like raiding others for food or living day to day in a burned out hole I dug I'd rather die anyway.

Sign me up to work tilling the fields and managing livestock and shit.

Don't forget that Cali's ridiculous gun shit started when all the white folk got scared about black people protecting their property and neighborhoods with their second amendment rights so Reagan and the state government hastily signed a bunch of bullshit through.

You're not a country

Le Pen is mightier than a sword.

A gun would be useful to use on myself after I run out of food and get tired of all the beautiful happenings.

pwned

>buying a gun
What are you, a fucking Nazi??

Try to jew your dad and get a free handgun.

>A nuke or cluster bomb or tank will kill me
Because a state would continue to function just nicely if it nuked its own people and leveled the cities.

The gun is not to protect you against the military. Because nobody needs protection from the heavy military equipment. The military needs a whole lot of support from its people to function. The gun protects you from the police forcing you to work, to do things and to not do things. It protects you from you being hauled into a gulag. Imagine how full the Soviet prison camps would have been if people had guns to defend themselves. How motivated would the police have been to make the arrests if they knew they would be shot?

That's just such a retarded argument that you should probably just shut up and think a little.

I have a coonan 357 1911
A 1911 series 70 with a skeleton trigger, flattened mainspring and slightly extended magwell
I also have a Russian VEPR
It's like a better AK with sniping capability.

Just over here being a poorfag

Yes but very capable weapons, might want to get a pistol too.
Very good, user. I would like you in my corner of the fight.

>Bedroom
>Living room
>Next to my desk.
>Full safe in the garage and half full safe in the bedroom.
I am ready for the Mormons...

Yes.
Sieg Heil!!

I have my grandfather's M1911A1. My favorite handgun in the world to shoot.

That is a very pretty early m16 looking AR you have there.
Is that actually wood?

>I am ready for the Mormons...

You don't have anything to fear if you don't live in Mormon Country (Utah, ID, Northern AZ, Parts of Colorado and Nevada).

If you do live in any of these places and are not LDS then you will need to leave.

Your guns will not help you.

How would the traitor flag (you) know?

Working abroad.

Will return home to establish the Republic of Deseret. Can't freaking wait.

You might also want to get something with long range capability.

>Is that actually wood?
Yep, walnut.

Does looking at your national flag hurt your heart?

Are Mormons going to build Jehovah empire in Utah when the happening happens?

Most definitely.

That is sex appeal. I am an AK lover myself but I would never say no to that piece. Good work, user!

@ America - Sup Forums
We should make a peace symbol so that a WWIII should ever involve our clay we can find allies. Like a coin size thing or a simple flag.

>Something Happens
>HAPPENING Sup Forums WW3 IS HERE
>nothing happens
>repeat

How about you fuck off with you autists piece if shit

That is what the Lee-Enfield and the Mosin are for hahaha, you mentioned a pistol so I just let you know I have one. That old 1911 may only hold 7+1 but its reliable and tough!

I own an AK myself and understand the appeal of it.
That robust boom it makes, the cheap as fuck ammo.

Also thanks for the comments on the wood, dad had stored them for about 20 years and we rescued the gun out of commifornia that fit it.

Yeah, that is pretty, AR man. Do they still make them with wood parts? Would not be extremely practical for weight and long term maintenance but sure would be a nice rifle to show of every now and again.

but for when srs business is needed.

Hi fellow garbage rod owner!

Ohhh I am jealous, I used to have a busted up M44 variant but I traded towardsmy Mk.III Enfield and I really want to get an original 1891 variant mosin.

beautiful

Guns are pricy. Plus it's hard to have on while living with a family that doesn't like guns.

Also Why do folks think WWIII won't just be a Nuclear orgy where we all die of explosion and radiation sickness?

Nukes aren't THAT powerful.
You could nuke Michigan, New York, Commiefornia, D.C. and still have plenty unharmed landmass to survive on.

Sadly live in a state that make it nearly impossible to own guns. Literally not worth the effort to fill out application. Worse is the city doubles the requires just for a premise permit. This state might as well be part of Canada.

My state allows open carry without a permit of any sort and I'm still thinking of moving to Texas.

you can get a decent shotgun for $300, new.
mossberg maverick 88

I'm sure some people still mill wood parts. But with all the poly stuff these days it probably is harder and more expensive to find and get.

>living in a tactical nuke railroad knot zone
yeah. im sure a gun would be of much help.

>inb4 animal behaviour, looting, defending family and yourself.
hope this go without saying but we arent niggers so

That is sexy.

>What are you, a fucking Nazi??
Yes

This thread brought to you by the NRA.

You need to jump through hoops to be able to get one here, and need a "good reason" for owning one
The only reasons accepted are that you use it for hunting and target shooting, and if you cant prove you do this things on a regular basis then you get your gun taken away

I love taking it out to the range and watching the RO's jizz their pants.

>hope this go without saying but we arent niggers so
Weren't you guys literally hauled in concentration camps just under a century ago..? Guns sure are useless.

But what about the Fallout from a bunch of nuke going off in the Northern Hemisphere? Plus I live in Chicago, so yeah I'd be dead as shit. Plus why would I want to live in a Post-Nuclear world? I'm a fat guy that enjoyed playing vidya and pizza, I would never survive.

It's not just the price, I also said trying to have it in a house of people that don't want me to have a gun.

I need to not be broke.
I have one gun but I'm going to have to really try to pick my battles and can't be too trusting. I need a sidearm. I fear my nugget won't get me as far as I'd like.

>I'm a fat guy that enjoyed playing vidya and pizza
I never said it had to be you. There are people who would just deal with it.
You also never know if you could be that guy or not, you could step up if you got the courage to do so. Either way, it's good to be prepared, user.

Looks old what year?

>Tfw only own a one handed axe for self defense.

Old enough.
Want other markings?

And yes the poor thing was re-barreled.

Does live Ebola virus count as a weapon?

MY DUDE

I just got a job at Best Buy I will get one as soon as possible and make sure California law allows me to have it :^) can't wait to defend my home with a .22mm pistol!

Statistically America is safer without niggers, but I don't see you feminine ass motherfuckers trying to ban them.

im not a government official ya mnyak

I live in MA