Sup Forums is dead

>50th thread today about the chink who got pulled off the airplane
>generic trump thread with no topic, just the same ten manchilds chatting
>half a dozen threads with the exact same topic about n. korea starting wwiii, some even use the same image
>1000th thread i've seen about kushner's property at 666 5th avenue
>400th thread about this faggot muzzie, qashim rashid's twitter

Why do mods hate us?

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html
scribd.com/document/337235212/Confidential-David-Brock-American-Bridge-Memo
youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are beating off to traps on Sup Forums.

Bet me!

You should be paying attention to what is being kept off the board. What is going on this week?

fly lice?

>mods delete a thread
Reeeeee, muh freedom of speech
>Mods don't delete threads
Reeeeee, why do they hate us?

Hungarian deforestation?

Just stop forcing the exact same 20 topics day after day. I wake up early and browse Sup Forums before work sometimes. I'll notice the exact same set of threads that I was reading the night before, but the replies have been reset. People just post them again. Because we can never be finished discussing the "child free life." When I call out OPs for posting the same thread many times in a row, they always play dumb.

Hide threads with keywords. Like i hide every thread which is a something general, or other shill threads

Shariablue keeps spamming their slide threads. Post redpills in them and they stop bumbing them instantly.

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html

scribd.com/document/337235212/Confidential-David-Brock-American-Bridge-Memo

They have bots also.

We should raid and destroy all boards and go out with a bang
Sup Forums has turned to shit and must be purged.

Shariablue AMA

Shariablue AMA 2nd thread

get a life you fucking turd

wahhh hundreds of strangers aren't posting what i want wahhhhh

die

Hillary 911 seizure is also good way to ruin slide threads.

Daily reminder that Hillary has parkinson's disease. That's why she's so much away from public:

youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI

They drugged her up for debates where you can see how meds are wearing off at the end and how she's having troubles to answer quickly.

It also explains her seizures and specially 911-collapse where she was seen shaking in the van. That was not just "overheating" or "pneumonia". Also her weird behaviour, swallowing troubles and creepy "laugh" are obvious signs.

95% of parkinson's patients develop personality changes. Uncontrolled parkinson's rage is also common. Hillary is well know for her ill-temper. They also have troubles making logical decisions.

There's no cure for parkinson's disease, it will only get worse. She will be dead or shaking wreck by 2020.

Go back to plebbit.

Looks like it always does

And then we have the bigger faggot shitting it up even more kys

Post these to slide threads and see how fast they stop bumbing them.

Its been like this since the election, blame reddit desu.

we must outlast the shareblue invasion

Sup Forums was destroyed with immigration in the same manner as America.

>meta thread about how Sup Forums is crap
Cherry on top