Would you still worship jesus if you knew with 100% certainty that he looked like pic related Sup Forums?

Would you still worship jesus if you knew with 100% certainty that he looked like pic related Sup Forums?

>Creating a D&C thread based on religion in order to either unintentionally or deliberately bait people into responding and divert away attention from more substantial discussions happening in other threads

Hello Original Poster, you seem to be unfamiliar with our premises!

To get more acquainted to this subboard of Sup Forums, please make sure to read the rules of this Board, and Global Rules.

Additionally, our Community strongly urges You to consider practising active restraint to creating threads or replies until You have spent a certain amount of time consuming our content (this can range from few months up to 1 year) in order to familiarize yourself with our Imageboard culture, popular references and idiosyncratic style of writing.

Thanks in advance, and we certainly do hope you enjoy your stay!
~Sup Forums

I'd bet my life savings he didn't look like that, looks to unevolved, borderline Neanderthal, they're older than 2017 years. That looks more like a neolithic human or something in my opinion.

Absolutely, the message doesn't change because of the physical form he took.

He said if, you dumbass. I know you roos aren't very bright, being descended from the dregs of British society and all, but surely you know what the word if means.

worshiping anything, any man, including jesus, is idolatry

No because I'm not Christian at all

I've been to australia and half the guys looked like that

i don't care what he looks like
also i thought that was el chapo

That image was made by Jews, you know that right?

>still worship
lol

idc what he looked like

whatever form He was in on earth was just a shell

His true form is in heaven now and whether He chooses to appear the same way He did when He was on earth or something else I don't know
nor is it irrelevant

you guys know when we die and go to heaven we're not gonna be humans with things like races or skin color anymore right?

TIME MACHINE

TIME MACHINE

Hi share blue!

Nice nazi symbol!

OP is a faggot, read pic related to find out what Jesus really looked like

Looks like your average american. so yes

lmao
nice Engels you have there

>my only way to heaven is to accept some random smelly shitskin as my LORD and Saviour otherwise I'm going to be punished and tortured in Hell for all eternity

Yes lol,we know he is a jew anyways

Care to sell me some salt, m8?

i havent been here in a while, is that a new dank meme? that's stirner

THATS NOT JESUS THATS DIRTY PABLO HE OWES ME A NEW LANDMOWER AFTER HE DIRTY BREAK MY LAST

choke harder on jew cock faggot
christianity is a desert religion disgrace
literally the most batshit retarded metaphyics i can think of, everything good in the prophetic books of the OT and all the good shit in the NT came from greek influence lel

Yeah sound just as ridiculous as we living on a giant circle that floats on nothing called space buts its reality accept it before your on your last breath then when fear falls upon you it will be too late.

Why does it matter?

Yes

I fucking love this bot.

Dumb motherfucker, that was made by israelis.

everyone knows that Jesus was white as snow, AMERICAN, with a neatly trimmed beard and pale blue, almost ice blue eyes

Yes as long as he's not Muslim or black

Dude, that's what people looked like back then more or less and still do

yes even though that is fake

Off course I will,you race baiting faggot.

are christfags trolls or do some people on here literally believe in a flat earth? why does god need worship anyway, like what fucking difference does it make. stop letting your gibsmedats about heaven stop you from fixing the real world.

Fuck Jesus! That sand nigger is the reason why so many Americans are fuckign retarded. MUH JESUS! Don't talk shit about the Kikes, they're the GOd's chosen. MUH JESUS!

do you not like hearing nice things about things you've created, goyim?

>choke harder on jew cock faggot
lmfao. This guy's a homo! Wants to see a guy suck dick
>literally the most batshit retarded metaphyics i can think of
Considering you can't think, that isn't saying much m8.

Keep giving me salt. I LOVE IT!

different user. look at the IDs. I've done graduate level mathematics and mathematical logic, along with philosophy of science, physics, and philosophy of mind. I can definitely think, but arguing on here is fucking retarded.
deist btw

:3)

>1 post by this ID

>1 toast by this Bri Dee>

You know, I can actually see a Semitic carpenter turned hobo preacher looking something like that at age 33.

Sargon?

That was Moses and Joseph stories melded together. Sargon was found floating in a river in a basket of bitumen by the kings cup bearer. The king was troubled by dreams and young Sargon could interpret dreams. So the cupbearer brought Sargon to the king, etc etc etc...REWARDS!
The bible ripped off every ancient story that preceded it. Since it cannot be denied anymore, Christian apologists blame time travelling demons.