Trump's chief strategist Steve Bannon stripped of national security council role

Trump's chief strategist Steve Bannon stripped of national security council role

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_Jr.#Personal_life
tabletmag.com/scroll/186935/another-jewish-trump-wedding-for-the-books
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4400250/Ivanka-Trump-Jared-Kushner-celebrate-Passover.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know that a picture with big letters doesn't make it trustworthy right?

But the fact that all of his grandchildren were born to Trumps married to jews does.

Eric Trump and Donald Jr Trump both married Jewish women
Ivanka married Jared and converted to Judaism
Tiffany is also dating a Jewish man

It looks like all of Donald's descendants will be Jewish

They're power marriages.
It's a hostile takeover of Jews by NuJuz

I voted for Trump but it's been clear he's a kike globalist piece of shit. I'll be called a Russian shill for saying that even though Russia could get nuked for all I care. I just don't like the direction Trump is going. Literally Hillary

Fun fact: Hillary's daughter also married a Jewish man

blah nuclear codes right? fuck off shareblue

Shareblue? No I was a pretty strong Trump supporter. My mind just isn't capable of pulling off gymnastics that make me change my views for daddy.

Bullshit

Please tell me this isn't true

>daddy
fuck off libcuck

>anyone that doesnt want war with syria is some shareblue cuck

>libcuck

Nothing could be further from the truth. I irl shilled for Trump at work and I work with a ton of niggers and illegal Mexicans. Trump has been shit, m8.

>it's actually true

Holy fuck, I knew about Ivanka but not about the others, that's too much. How did we ever trust him?

>I don't want to invade Syria, I want America First
>CLEARLY A SHILL

>teve Bannon stripped of national security council role
this is like 3 weeks old news

>daddy
your shill training must have been pretty shit

absolutely no one refers to trump here as "daddy"

i suggest you go back to whatever shit board you came from and kindly slit your own throat

Donald Trump Jr married model Vanessa Kay Haydon (born December 18, 1977) on November 12, 2005. Haydon is the daughter of Bonnie and Charles Haydon,[8] and is of half Jewish and half Danish descent. They have five children.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_Jr.#Personal_life

Eric Trump became and Lara Lea Yunaska married on November 8, 2014 andand had their wedding ceremony under a crystal-embellished chuppah. While the wedding may have been Jewish, it was still Trump. Lara is pregnant with her first child
tabletmag.com/scroll/186935/another-jewish-trump-wedding-for-the-books

Everyone knows Ivanka and Jared

>trump wants to invade
>what is posturing and international politics
you guys are everywhere today, hope you get a good payday for this disgusting treasonous shilling.

I love how Sup Forums was all about Donald "One man Holocaust" Trump and how he'd remove Jews from offices but when he got elected every trumpedditor backpedals and repeats "there's nothing wrong with being jewish ;))"

If you reply to Trump shills your mother will die in her sleep tonight

YOU NAZIS BETTER BE NICE TO JARED OR ELSE

we know what you mean when you say "globalists". really classy.

>Tiffany Trump’s boyfriend is Ross Mechanic, the son of attorney Jonathan Mechanic and Wendy Sue Levine.

So that's 4 out of 5 kids that he's sold to the kikes

>Kikery can only passed down from the Mother's side

Ivanka's children lucked out. The other's, however, are going to create Bobby Fischer Jrs.

>Ross Mechanic

No mechanic is a Jew.

I think it is time to forget about Kosher Trump and take this to the next level? We need someone who really cares about the western world in power. Not someone selling us lies like Trump did for the right, and Obama did for the left.

The one thing both the liberals and the conservatives have in common is we have all been fucked in the ass by the jews in power.

>He said while using reddit spacing
Trump is God of the world now. Deal with it

Punished Trump will avenge the fallen. The chess game isnt over.

but Ivanka converted and she is raising her children Jewish

> Chag Pesach! Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner celebrate beginning of Passover with adorable family photo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4400250/Ivanka-Trump-Jared-Kushner-celebrate-Passover.html

Look at his father and tell me that. Not to mention his mother's name (((Levine)))

Do you think Barron will marry a Jewess?

Conversions don't count. Her children will viewed the same as rape babies. She fucked her kids over.

Actually, the children of converts are considered full Jews. That's how Jews encourage non-Jews to convert. Their children bring acceptance into the tribe, even if the parents are goyim

Maybe to Jews, but not for (((Jews))).

Meh the Dynasty is solid as fuck. As long as Cardinal Bannon is on deck and gives us God Emperor jnr next who even gives a fuck if GE wants to blow up sand monkeys and dog eaters.
And if Jarrod somehow manages to solve the opiate crisis, fix the VA and get the kikes and the dune coons to break bread then maybe I got it all wrong about (((globalist cucks)))
Now bow down before the 16d Chinese checker Korean StarCraft you ingrate disloyal fretting cunts.

> good goyim, there is a difference between Jews and (((Jews)))

Nice reading comprehension burger

>Bobby Fischer Jrs.
Self-hating Jews?

/ptg/ is still mutually masturbating and awooing like nothing happened. Trump betraying us didn't strike me as hard as people betraying the fourteen words and supporting his kikery. Thats a massive blackpill.

It's reddit, what do you expect?

basically

Offend Jews, you lose.

>there is a difference between Jews and (((Jews)))

Plenty are bluepilled contradictions, not knowing that they'll be fuel for the fire, like the rest of the world.

Lurk more?