When will Sup Forums finally admit that the Holocaust happened?

Stop being such hateful bigots.
Do you not care about the six million Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtube.com/watch?v=bi1-NUtQUtQ
youtu.be/8HJ4Hh0hyXQ
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc
youtu.be/pz2rDRbSqFw
youtu.be/YSVnEfroFNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Creating a thread devised to fish maximum amount of replies in order to divert intention from threads where more substantial discussion is occurring

Hello Original Poster, you seem to be unfamiliar with our premises!

To get more acquainted to this subboard of Sup Forums, please make sure to read the rules of this Board, and Global Rules.

Additionally, our Community strongly urges You to consider practising active restraint to creating threads or replies until You have spent a certain amount of time consuming our content (this can range from few months up to 1 year) in order to familiarize yourself with our Imageboard culture, popular references and idiosyncratic style of writing.

Thanks in advance, and we certainly do hope you enjoy your stay!
~Sup Forums

Sup Forums does not deny the holocaust, it justifies it.

60 million.

>pol
>13yr old meme connoisseurs experiencing The Edge for the first time.

I mean.....it's like going to the shit factory and complaining about the smell.

Is this another bait thread?
Gtfo you filthy jew. The holocaust was made up, but i wish it was real.

What's a holocaust?

#Neverforget

No, we don't care.

I have a better one for you, OP!
#arbeitmachtfrei

When it happens you fuckin kike

You're just being hateful bigots.

Prove it happened with undeniable proofs - pro-tip: You can't

1) I don't believe the Holocaust happened the way the (((mainstream))) says it did
2) At this point, even if it did, I wouldn't care. The kikes deserve every bad thing that has ever happened to them

When it finally happens.

I can't believe it only happened once.

Here's your proof racist Nazi's.

I know right. Tsk tsk.
There is no argument. It happened.

A reminder that this thread is a bait and you anons should not be posting here

I don't give a fuck about the 5.8 million Jews.

I'm fucking pissed about the 12.5 million Poles, Byelorossians, Ukrainians, and Russians who were murdered by the God-damned Krauts in the exact same fucking ways the Jews were. And the fact that the Jews have the gall to fucking deny their deaths and make it all about themselves.

And then use the Shoah which was ONLY ABOUT THEM as an excuse to genocide the Palestinians.

Seriously. Fuck all this.

Not a proof moron

Nazis are NOT racists BTW, incompatible with the ideology. If there was a holocaust, no Jew would be alive...

read Witold's raport
jews write bullshit about holocaust for money

Palestinians are rabid muslims, congrats, you defend worst. Hitler sent back the Jews home, in Israel

Non-Jews are stupid Goyim.

warning

Small mind I see... Good goy

Time to run you nazi LARPers off of our board.

You fucking faggots have polluted our movement for too damn long. We don't need you here anymore.

I'm larping.

Post real proof.

Call me a good goy

No you.

>hateful bigots

why is historical revisionism hateful and extreme? shouldn't it be good news? what's so terrible about 6 million people not having been genocided?

>shlomofoamingandshakingfuriously.jpg

I do not deny the holocaust. I applaud it! Hitler did nothing wrong. Well... he should not tried to have the jews perform manual labor, they are useless. He should have killed them instantly everywhere he found them.

Jews are the cancer of our beautiful planet... everything wrong with society today is to be blamed on the jews.

thus, saging

Lotta /leftypol/s runnin around here

How can I care about six million people who didn't die, and if they did, deserved it and brought it on themselves? Jews haven't been getting exiled out of every country they've inhibited for no good reason. You're allowed to notice patterns, and act on them.

International Red Cross documents confirm 271 thousand - not 6 million - died in labor camps. Most died toward the end of the war from typhus and starvation when supply lines were cut off.

I'll admit it happened when people admit that the Red Cross official numbers are more accurate than the fictional 6million count. Or 11 million as they now reach in schools.

Official numbers are below 2 million, kike.

The Holocaust happened. Deal with it.

Post real proof. Not schizophrenic ramblings.

(((You people))) really don't give a fuck about anyone else, do you?

What a fucking comeback.... Welcome to the internet my child

Why care about Jews? They don't about you and declared war on Germans FIRST - fuck them. Hitler did the right thing, to establish colonies back in Israel

I care about facts, not BS

Everything I've posted is proof. The Holocaust happened. Nazi LARPers can deny it all they want, but the Holocaust happened.

Nice file name and fan fiction to boot, fuck off.

Of course it happened, just not in the numbers were told, sand Jews weren't the only victims

Dam OP pulling em in then grinding em out.

Belsen = No gas chambers. Just a massive Typhus epidemic

Testimony of Dr Russell Barton at False News Trial of Ernst Zundell. Barton was a British Army medical officer present during the liberation of Belsen.

Although the vast majority of the inmates were emaciated, some were quite plump and well-fed, and this puzzled Barton from the first day. (21-5159) He asked questions to determine the reason for this and was told that if there were a majority of Poles or French or Russians in one hut, that group would command all the food which was left outside the door of the hut. They would take what they wanted and leave the rest for distribution among the rest of the inmates. There was no overseeing by the camp staff and there hadn't been since before Christmas of 1944. Before that time, the food had been distributed reasonably and everybody was getting a fair share. "It was a terrible internal tyranny that...developed," said Barton. (21-5160)

Barton made inquiries with inmates, including Jewish doctors, who told him that Belsen had not been too bad until the autumn of 1944. Then, as the Russian armies were advancing, they said they had been given the choice of remaining in the camps about to be overrun by the Soviets or being repatriated back to Germany. Many chose to return to Germany. As a result, from the autumn of 1944 to early 1945, some 53,000 people were moved into Belsen, which had room for only 3,000 inmates. The overcrowding was gross and the staff at the camp resented it. Josef Kramer, the commandant of Belsen, felt he had a responsibility to his 3,000 inmates but was apparently angry about the 53,000 that were dumped into the camp. Dr. Klein, the medical doctor at the camp, didn't know what to do. (21-5162, 5163)

It was a terrible outbreak of typhus and the death of, he thought, some 30,000 people.......He thought there were many causes, including typhus and tuberculosis at Belsen.(21-5203 to 5207)

"Nazis are racists" They were the most racially, culturally and religiously diverse army in the entire human history

Still waiting for undeniable proofs

Nice pasta

Where are the Auschwitz dead bodies?

What we need is a Holocaust 2.0 where the jews are made extinct 4 realz.

Don't have a stroke my nigga and I think the Joos are alright. I don't really have an opinion on them desu.

Yes, I care.

I'm sad that it wasn't enough. It also means that only 6 million meant the job wasn't finished. Next time more effort should be made to exterminate every single roach from the face of the earth.

I've grown tired of the lies.

youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk

youtube.com/watch?v=bi1-NUtQUtQ

So you don't have an opinion on liars and cheats? Good to know.

You should.

Good goyim, meanwhile they fuck over and over again

Here, have a refugee

International Red Cross documents confirm 271 thousand - not 6 million - died in labor camps. Most died toward the end of the war from typhus and starvation when supply lines were cut off.

Adolf Hitler was trying to do what had happened 100-plus times before in other countries - kick the Jews out.

youtu.be/8HJ4Hh0hyXQ

Jews have always banded together as a tribe, infiltrated governments, monopolized financial systems of nations, instigated wars, and intentionally created chaos in societies. Jews mass murdered tens of millions of non-Jews over the last century but they've seized control of the media so you won't find out.

youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc

even if it happened i don't care

>When will Sup Forums finally admit that the Holocaust happened?
When Sup Forums carries out the Holocaust in 2018.

>Do you not care about the six million Jews?

Ummmm....nope.

If 1.1 million people died in Auschwitz then where are they buried?

A VERY SIMPLE QUESTION.

Michigan Stadium × 11.

Jews won WW2 - they have Israel now and are still in Europe

The only time a jew takes a shower.

Belsen the camp were Anne Frank and her sister died, having been evacuated by the Germans from Auschwitz.

Auschwitz, the supposed extermination camp, where the alleged story is if you can't work you are gassed.

The same camp where Elie Wiesel and his father chose to be evacuated from, and go on a "Death March", with the Germans, rather than be liberated by the Red Army.

Damn right. Thanks for speaking up about it. The holohoax will come tumbling down sooner than we all think.

Ken O'Keefe Unveils The Truth About Adolf Hitler

youtu.be/pz2rDRbSqFw

The music really added to it.
:o

Because that's an argument against the content.

Just some very simple questions need to be asked
>Did Hitler even know about the "Holocaust"
>Why did Hitler have a Jewish driver
>Why was the Auschwitz camp left standing
>Why is every "Death Camp" located in former Soviet Bloc countries

I wish the holocaust actually happened.

Because I don't have any evidence that it did other than testimony. Where is the concrete evidence?

I would check out Culture of Critique by Kevin Macdonald goes in depth into Jewish involvement in the world. Like the Russian revolution

That pic gives me a sudden urge to play Transport Tycoon

reddit spacing

>millions of replies
Maybe we do have a fuckton of the_donald faggots
Ignore, or sage if you must post your le ebin reply, don't even try to argue cause the op left the thread as soon as he made it, he's not looking for political discourse

Tough shit it needs to be said

hey OP, have you stopped beating your wife yet?

Nigger then what is this
He's baiting the kikes.

no evidence have yet been provided supporting it ever happened.

And dont post pics from other places lika Yugoslavia wars, or Kongo wars.

All wars have mass graves n stuff.
Maybe few hundred at max died in a camp, but thats nothing compared to other wars.

Muh 5,6 or 7 Gorillions zilllions

Anyone have anymore of them holohoax infographs/memes

youtu.be/YSVnEfroFNo

Oy Veeeeeeey

6 caqrtrillooonn oooooyyyyy

This document is from the manufacturers of the crematoriums showing that manufacturers show that slightly lesser amount of bodies can be burned in their ovens (which proves that the nazis were overloading their ovens but not to a point where they ceased functioning.)

But lets say the nazis burned the bodies at the rate provided by the manufacturers, Kremas II and III = 2102 corpses per day, and Kremas IV and V= 1120 corpses per day.

3472 corpses x 365 = just shy of 1.3 million per year.

Denying it is admitting you think it was a bad thing.

Okay so where's the bone and ash?

Good Goy

This