Good Morning Sweet Prince

Our /guy/ won't be executed!

FeelsGoodMan

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/10/charleston-church-shooter-dylann-roof-pleads-guilty-murder-charges

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Z3fbJilbqI
youtube.com/watch?v=qDO6HV6xTmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How autistic are you? He murdered people going to church, you fucking loser

youtube.com/watch?v=9Z3fbJilbqI

He did a great job proving that whites are soulless violent savages.

did you even read the first sentence of the article?

met ons hart en siel vir die vaderland

t. Shareblue

> people

Yes, my fellow white people
White people are the REAL savages
Sure, blacks may commit more than 50% of all crimes, even though black men are only about 5% of the population, but don't you think white people who fight back are actually worse?

He hurted our cause by killing non aggressive niggers but he didn't murder people,he just. ..poached?

>/ourgy/

You stupid fucking kid. Go shove a souvlaki up your teenage arse.

>niggers
>people

>christcucks
>people

Yes, good goy. Shame on dem white goyi- I mean white guys who exterminated several black people, which saves thousands of lives in the future as they will not have any more children. Shame on that goy.

You need to practice your reading comprehension, Gyro.

normie btfo

>lelddit

A good nigger will always be a dead nigger you fucking faggot.

FREE HIM ON PASSOVER! ELECT HIM PRESIDENT ON MLK DAY!

He did hurt our cause because it wasn't the right moment or target not because of him killing them as I see it he was more akin to a poacher and should be judged as such,but of course he is one of our guys he simply should have done it at some ghetto that way nig nogs would have kept a low profile for a while and thus save more lives,also most of those people weren't going to have children by that age so better young nig nogs at ghettos
For me he was our poacher!

>He did hurt our cause
False.
He snuffed out several nigger lives and you can bet that the family members of the niggers are now afraid of white people.

Other than that he didn't make any impact whatsoever.
Neo-con faggot Trump still got elected. Maybe next time they'll elect someone who doesn't have jewish cock in his mouth, and Dylan Roof will be forgotten.

The only people who even remember him anymore are people who agree with his manifesto.

He pled guilty on state charges, he is still going to be executed on the federal charges.

>Implying murdering Christian Niggers is wrong

he's a fucking beta nerd
he's not even handsome

why do you fags like him?

youtube.com/watch?v=qDO6HV6xTmI

Not black and Muslim enough for you?

>swede hunting niggers not alpha...
We have different standards of what alpha means taking 3 loads at the same time from 3 different ethnicities isn't alpha around here my boy...Maybe the german cuck who saw his girlfriend get raped by a nigger holding a gardening saw was more of a cute boy and more nordic looking but he wasn't a man not to mention alpha

He's a bad representive only because he thinks Jews are White and that he didn't kill some NAACP coons instead

bump