Why do some people unironically think the Muslim issue is a religious issue when it is clearly a racial issue...

Why do some people unironically think the Muslim issue is a religious issue when it is clearly a racial issue? Do they really think if white people all converted to islam, they would start acting like the subhumans most Muslims are?

>Do they really think if white people all converted to islam, they would start acting like the subhumans most Muslims are?
Yes. Look at Bosnia/Albania for example. Those are basically third world countries.

There is nothing wrong with Islam itself. It is just a matter of coincidence that most followers of the religion happened to be from the vilest, most degenerate ethnic groups in the world

>Implying the Christian Balkan countries are any better

Yes, look at Muslims in the Balkans, as Eesti pointed out. Look at the Turks, who are not Arabs and breeded so much with the Greek population that they became similar. Their problem was and has always been ideology.
You can also see this behavior in the Philippines and in Pakistan amongst people who were, or are, mostly peaceful. Up until about when they become Muslim, at least.

bet you think chechens are white too

The problem is both cultural and racial. Islam encourages inbreeding which has destoyed Muslim IQs. They've literally had over a thousand years of dysgenic inbreeding in the form of 1st cousin marriages

" Do they really think if white people all converted to islam, they would start acting like the subhumans most Muslim"
Yes they will.

My mum say I'm smart

>Islam is a arab ethnocentric cult
>Arabs are scum
>Therefore islam is scum

The fact is that the Muslim 'problem' didn't start until you faggots started pushing the kike agendas of faggotry, transgenderism and feminism.

The only solution is you eject all Muslims from your countries, but not the ones you've indoctrinated to push faggotry, and stay the fuck out of our countries. You can continue your degeneracies but stay the fuck out of our lands

>racial
>there are black muslims and white muslims
???

Muslim cunts out

>t. kikey Goldstein

How do you know? So far every single ethnic group that collectively converted to Islam are the dregs of humanity , with or without their religion

Ethnic Norwegians have run off to fight with Daesh and other groups after converting, so yes, Islam is the issue.

I'm an agno, bro. My prophet is Sam Harris

>t. goatfucker who worships a mediocre pedo warlord whose civilization was so trash expeditionary forces from european nations subjugated you all for decades until we gave your subhuman non starter civilization a chance to be resource exporters, then you proceed to infight and contribute nothing to the world in the resulting century.

lol

The "Muslim problem" started the second Arabs started invading Persia. Arabs took the cradle of civilization, some of the greatest places in human history, and turned them into shitholes. Otherwise I agree, we should build a massive wall, take back all of our technology, and leave you retards to the stone ages just like you were without our charity. You can have your "holy lands." You've done nothing but make them completely undesirable. You and the kikes can have each other.

they fucking would in like 2 generations time. It is entirely an issue with islam

>Doesn't even know how much the Muslims accomplished and helped the world

Go munch on some foreskin

Fuck off. The christian and other none Muslim minorities in otherwise Muslim countries are harmless and are constantly persecuted.

>when it is clearly a racial issue?
When the """"moderate"""" muslims are polled on their thoughts about even the most radical parts of Sharia, a majority of them agree with it. They only accept living in the West as it is because they know eventually they will take over. They have no intention of integrating.

the fucking muslim problem has been going on for thousands of years roach, you stay the fuck out of our lands

>Muh islamic golden age
>We put some greek books in a library

Look Abu, Muslim civilization has contributed absolutely nothing of value to the world in 100 years, it is laughable failure.

Pisslam encourages subhuman behavior. Christian Semites were one of the most cultured peoples at the time

If not for the flag, I'd almost say you had a coherent point instead of a shitpost.

>falafel was a major accomplishment that helped the world
maybe you had some advancements a couple hundred years ago but those days are lonnnng gone my friend

You haven't contributed shit. Matter of fact, you faggots did nothing but ruin history and culture. You genocided the populations of the fertile crescent and north africa just like you did to the people of Malta, who had a thousand years of rich history and culture, destroying their artifacts and leaving the island empty. Muslims have been a net loss for the world. Turks were the only one with enough respect to not destroy history or slaughter off entire ethnic groups.

When you assholes got Egypt, what did you do? Vandalize every statue you saw.
Fuck you.
>"There are single zip codes in New York that have produced more of enduring value, scientifically, artistically, politically, ethically, than the entire Muslims world has produced in a thousand years"
You're welcome, bitch. Kiss my fucking boot.

For example, indians are subhumans with or without Islam. While India might be slightly better than Pakistan and Bangladesh, it is still a degenerate shithole. Therefore, the problem in Pakistan is not caused by religion, but by the nature the Indian/Afghan race

they are. quite significaly

That is because they are a genetically evil and insane people, not because of their religion

>turks were the only one with enough respect to not destroy history or slaughter off entire ethnic groups
where the fuck are you getting your history lessons from burger

>Do they really think if white people all converted to islam, they would start acting like the subhumans most Muslims are?
Yes they would.
And they have.
Indonesians have nothing to do with the people of the Middle-east outside of their religion, yet they went full genocidal-rage over the christians of East-Timor.

No. All slav countries are second-world shitholes, regardless of religion

who the fuk wrote the wiki page for Bosnia? it reads like they produce every nobel prize winner and have found paradise

so much substance to that point...

Indonesians are on the same level as middle-easterners. If, say, the Germans converted to islam, they would still be civilized

Look at places Turks ruled, the Balkans, Anatolia, none of them are Turkic. Turkey isn't even considered a Turkic country. Everywhere Arab caliphates ruled are by majority Arab. Where Arabs conquered they destroyed everything. Turks took the Hagia Sophia and just put some ugly minarets on it.

cenk is that you?

>Though they had a certain level of skill, butcher-surgeons were still bound by Christian belief. One common technique that was used by them to cure epilepsy was known as trephining, which involved removing a piece of the skull in order to allow a demon to escape through the hole it created. Muslim doctor Usama ibn Munqidh wrote in around 1175;

>"They brought to me a knight with a sore on his leg; and a woman who was feeble-minded. To the knight I applied a small poultice; and the woman I put on diet to turn her humour wet.

>Then a French doctor came and said, "This man knows nothing about treating them." He then said, "Bring me a sharp axe." Then the doctor laid the leg of the knight on a block of wood and told a man to cut off the leg with the axe, upon which the marrow flowed out and the patient died on the spot.

MUH CHRISTCULTURE

>Thinks shitskin countries suck because of race
>Judges Burger's history knowledge

You do realize a lot of """"subhuman"""" races had their own successful civilizations and culture throughout history right? Ideology and the degradation of culture is the issue, not race

I'm not saying I like Turks, because I hate Islam. They were savages that slaughtered villages, killing women and children to terrorize nations into capitulation. The only peace with Turks was to submit to their rule, otherwise they would not stop. This is because of Islam.

Once they had control though they didn't make it a habit to destroy every bit of heritage of the region like Arabs did. They did, unintentionally, do it through the form of forcing everyone to adopt being Turkish. By becoming Turkish a large portion of the native population lost their connection to a Byzantine past.

>the Muslim issue is a religious issue when it is clearly a racial issue
>religion = race

take your cognitive dissonance elsewhere, jew cunt

strawman of the century holy shit. I have no idea how you get that from my post. like literally 0

Second-world is better than third-world by a whole world.

let's do this, and lets kick out all mudslimes out of India as well

let's see how well these retarded goat fuckers do without us.

Pro tip: they'll all die from some simple illness that could be cured by some 2 dollar medicine

Who said religion = race? It's just that most believers of islam comes from subhuman races

Why do some people unironically think the Muslim issue is a religious issue when it is clearly a racial issue

I forgot the meme arrow rip

There are no third world countries in Europe, though

Persians and semitic people have had indelible influence on Western civilization. The Greek language itself has an abundance of influence from Phoenician and Semitic language. The people of that region forever exist in Greek's image, and the dawn of Western civilization.
It is a religious issue as well as a racial one. It's not quite black and white like that especially in regards to Islam - which is a set of guidelines on how to govern, conquer, and live. It's a system of laws, and other religions don't really work like that.

You think ANY of the Balkan countries are better?

Iran was a 2nd/1st world nation (comparatively for its time) pre 1970's, but after the 1970's revolutions, we have the shit we see today. This is both an ideological and social issue.

Can't speak for Albania but aside from them, yes, I do. Slavic countries are pretty shitty but at least they aren't Muslim.

because that angle is easier to push than the racial one

Iran and Syria, the last civilised bulwarks against Zionism

>mudslimes
Welcome to Sup Forums

Bosnia is Slavic and Muslim, and Serbia has a wholly muslim region, not to mention the Muslims in Bulgaria and on the shores of Romania.
And what exactly is your problem with Islam in Albania?

Bosnia is fine, much more culturally significant than your shithole.
The problem for that region is that a devastating war occurs almost every 50 years. And what the fuck is your excuse for being the most irrelevant part of europe?

Have you even been to Tehran, fatfuck?

It's a cosy and safe city, unlike yours. Stop sucking the propaganda tit.

Taqiya and Apostasy aren't problems? In what world?

>unironically refers to an obscure meme

India's lack of sanitation can ultimately be traced to it's lack of Christianity.

I don't hate them cause their brown, I hate them because of their religion. I hate all religion, but at least christians dont go blowing themselves up and killing tons of people

>but at least christians dont go blowing themselves up and killing tons of people
so what has america been doing for the past 30+ years?

Yes. Mudslimes no matter what color are a problem they behave subhuman due to the brainwashing they recieved. Look at Isis and the white Jihadists.

I don't follow Christians; I follow Christ.

Those aspects of islam are only practiced because of subhumans being the majority of muslims. Christianity is objectively at the same level as Islam, but the Europeans turned it into something civilized

So you think your culture is superior because one time a European surgeon made a mistake....... Did you know there are more books translated into Spanish in one year then there have been books translated into Arabic in a 1000 years

Our Government is not composed of Christians. These people are godless and fueled by their hubris and greed.

But the people fucking hate it there. Did you miss the time when they tried to protest and the government just rounded up the protesters and threw them in jail?

The reason being most Muslims right now comes from subhuman races. If all whites and only whites are muslims, islam would be the most civilized religion in the world

White Muslims do act like subhumans so yes I do think that.

Albania is a misnomer. You should simply call yourself "Little Turks," because that's what you are.

>Bosnia is fine, much more culturally significant than your shithole.

You don't understand Christianity and the freedom we have in Christ from the law of the old Testament.

Sure. So why are mudslimes subhuman even if they are white ?

modern day Christian indians are some of the worst indians, though

no my dude. your goverment is composed by probably 80% of christians. You're a democracy, christians are a uge majority, you christians elected that government. Take some responsibility.

>Did you miss the time when they tried to protest and the government just rounded up the protesters and threw them in jail?
So adorable.

CIA/Mossad been doing starting this shit all over ME. Go visit /syriageneral/ one time.

Oh dear. Most uses of force by USA are justified.

White muslims are such a minority that they can not change the religion itself, due to the overwhelming influence of subhumans

Mudslime Indians are surely worse. You are defending mudslimes an aweful lot. Bet you are one.

Where is the part about taqiyya?

It's a meme. Most Imams have never heard about it. It is a zionist conspiracy.

what the fuck is this your first time taking acid?

What's the gripe with Islam for? It was Christians who created the small to medium sized arms and sealed deals with the middle east with what was left over from the Cold War right up to modern day conflict. Sure I can understand Western demand for oil and how it keeps modern day societies running and it's the bloodline to modern day work life and things flourish when it is supplied at a good rate but you have to remember that the reason why we are vilified is because of the extreme measures we use to make a point about the genocide that is happening in our lands this is why we use extreme tactics as we don't have the advanced fighting capabilities you have weaponized so well. Would you suddenly start hating on Buddhist's for no apparently reason or other Christians when you all start buying Tesla's and the new oil becomes Lithium Carbonate mined in South America? Think about it before you try too insult me because it won't work neither does your unjust hate it's mainly a toddler syndrome on here and there is equal retribution for posting hate on Sup Forums.

Ya, the freedom of speech is adorable. You are right.

it's entirely religious, the muslim population in Australia is 100% intergrated. Also have a look at indonesia, as soon as they got hit by the pislam bug they became genocidal

Oh dear. Go back to your Big Mac.

Maybe because they suicide bomb Christian churches on Palm Sunday?

1. By large many of them claim to be Christian to maintain civility and support. None of them are actually Christian.
2. We are a republic that borders on oligarchy. The choices we are always given have some relation to one another.
3. This oligarchy stretches across mediums, from mainstream media to entertainment. Our government officials have for generations been in bed with the other industries related to it.
4. The controls over our government is larger than Presidents and stretches across Western Europe as well.
5. The American people would not in good conscience have decided to have been a part of proxy wars that our government has dragged us into for generations. Were many complicit? Yes, but only the corrupted influence of the government.

The difference between American Christians and Arab Muslims is that Americans have been tricked into evil by corrupting influence, when they go home and are with their families they are good people who, for the most part, will respect others. A Muslim Arab doesn't require corrupting influence, he has the Qu'ran, whether at home or abroad there is only one desire in his heart: to live by the Qu'ran. Which means slaughter to anybody who blasphemes it or breaks its rules. This difference in treatment of outsiders is why nobody wants to go to the Middle East, but even Muslim cunts want to move to Europe/America.

I don't give a shit about pedophilie muhammad and his unholy quran. Just trying to redpill people about race

That's is why I mentioned extreme tactics. It is necessary to get our view across because most people are too busy with the good life that they don't take notice of the news or march in protest at the millions of people that have been slaughtered in resource wars over the yeas.

Christcucks need to go back to plebbit.

They're all from (((USA))).

Nice taqiyyah, shitskin

0/10

>Why do some people unironically think the Muslim issue is a religious issue when it is clearly a racial issue
Because modern whites are dumb faggots who've been brainwashed into thinking race isn't real
>inb4 m-muh ex-muslim friends

Nice meme, Iosef.

I would say you're wrong then and need only point to the differences between Pashtun and Jordanians.