Ivanka Trump and Jared Kusher wishes /pol a very happy Passover! Mozel tov!

Ivanka Trump and Jared Kusher wishes /pol a very happy Passover! Mozel tov!

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/media/tmp/ace35f79-f6c3-452d-be51-74c78d5ddb66.webm
webm.land/media/tmp/78c77779-faec-4be4-9820-b7477224cf19.webm
alternativenews.org/index.php/comment/235-between-the-lines-oil-and-the-occupied-syrian-golan-heights
tabletmag.com/scroll/194012/billions-of-barrels-of-israeli-oil-tapped-the-golan-heights
jpost.com/Business/Globes/Murdoch-Rothschild-invest-in-Israeli-shale-oil
businesswire.com/news/home/20101115007704/en/Business-Financial-Leaders-Lord-Rothschild-Rupert-Murdoch?
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/
archive.is/vT0FQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3742473/Jared-Ivanka-broke-religious-differences-Wendi-Murdoch-play-cupid-surreptitiously-inviting-weekend-yacht-trip.html
benjaminfulford.net/2017/04/10/khazarian-satanists-fatally-expose-themselves-by-turning-trump-into-a-zombie-slave/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oy veeeey

Guys, why doesn't Ivanka know how to smile? Pic related.

Another one

I think she got botox on her forehead and the sides of her face. If you watch interviews, she only moves the muscles right around her mouth. She can't move her eyebrows

Is that the chicken connoisseur?

"Invade Syria, daddy! Bashar was a bad boy, daddy!"

Ivanka is probably such a dead fish in bed.

I don't know man, she always looks so uncomfortable. That might be it.

>Guys, why doesn't Ivanka know how to smile?
She's dead inside. Satan drank her vile soul.

Imagine renouncing Jesus after 25 years just to marry a jew
This is the type of person we're dealing with
She can not be trusted

To be fair, it's doubtful that she was ever a Christian.

Donald sexually abused her since the age of 12. Look into Pizzagate conspiracies and Howard Stern interviews, it's really creepy.

You think so? Something is definitely "off" with her.

imagine getting up at night for a glass of water and seeing this bitch sitting at the table

>crisis acting
webm.land/media/tmp/ace35f79-f6c3-452d-be51-74c78d5ddb66.webm
webm.land/media/tmp/78c77779-faec-4be4-9820-b7477224cf19.webm

>oil in the Golan Heights
- alternativenews.org/index.php/comment/235-between-the-lines-oil-and-the-occupied-syrian-golan-heights
- tabletmag.com/scroll/194012/billions-of-barrels-of-israeli-oil-tapped-the-golan-heights
- jpost.com/Business/Globes/Murdoch-Rothschild-invest-in-Israeli-shale-oil
- businesswire.com/news/home/20101115007704/en/Business-Financial-Leaders-Lord-Rothschild-Rupert-Murdoch?
King Solomon's "Greater Israel" -- veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/

>King Solomon's "greater Israel"
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/

>the Kushner connection
archive.is/vT0FQ

>holy imprimatur
DEUTERONOMY 1:6~7
>'The LORD our God spoke unto us in Horeb, saying: 'Ye have dwelt long enough in this mountain; turn you, and take your journey, and go to the hill-country of the Amorites and unto all the places nigh thereunto, in the Arabah, in the hill-country, and in the Lowland, and in the South (...)

GENESIS 15:18~21
>'In that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying: 'Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates; the Kenite, and the Kenizzite, and the Kadmonite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, and (...)

NUMBERS 34:1~2
>'And the LORD spoke unto Moses, saying: 'Command the children of Israel, and say unto them: When ye come into the land of Canaan, this shall be the land that shall fall unto you for an inheritance, even the land of Canaan according to the borders thereof.''

EZEKIEL 47:13~21
>Thus saith the Lord GOD: 'This shall be the border, whereby ye shall divide the land for inheritance according to the twelve tribes of Israel (...)

kek seems to agree

Look at this guy. I can't exactly place my finger on it, but he just seems evil or something.

It's the plastic surgeries. She got to smile very carefully.

> Botox smiles, Botox smiles everywhere

pretty sad tbqh

Ivanka actually broke up with Jared because she didn't want to convert to Judaism. But this Chinese woman said something to Ivanka, and that convinced her go back to Jared and convert.

> Jared and Ivanka once broke up because she wasn't Jewish - only for Wendi Murdoch to play cupid by surreptitiously inviting them both on a weekend yacht trip
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3742473/Jared-Ivanka-broke-religious-differences-Wendi-Murdoch-play-cupid-surreptitiously-inviting-weekend-yacht-trip.html

>However, the real reason Trump ordered this illegal attack is because he is being blackmailed by the Satanists with a video they have of him murdering a 12 year old girl named Mary, Pentagon and CIA sources say.
>benjaminfulford.net/2017/04/10/khazarian-satanists-fatally-expose-themselves-by-turning-trump-into-a-zombie-slave/

YOU BETTER BE NICE TO THEM AND NOT OPPOSE NEOCON WARFARE

YOU NAZIS!!!!

the ADL is on to YOU!

>some Chinese woman convince her to go back to Jared
Wtf is this seinfeld

here's a specialty merchant ivanka for your future posts

Might be because he's hot. I'm certainly moist.

I'm totally not Ivanka btw

She's a tranny, that's what is "off".

Jared definitely has "the eyes".

There's blood on her hands. And those Syrians are hardly her first kill. Her hubby owns a 666 building he bought for a shitload of money that housed a company developing micro chips to be implanted into humans. She's generally a creep. And her daddy, who was accused of rape on numerous occasions and spoke fondly of high-profile pedo pimp Epstein, was making sexual remarks about her. She's friends with Chelsea fucking Clinton, for god's sake!

No, that's not conspicuous at all.

Hail, comrade!

He's the head of the satanic cabal that controls Trump.

Imagine them slurping their motzaball soup from Lincoln's silverware.

thanks

Gee, thanks, that'll be useful.

She probably can't anymore with how much work has been done on her face.

I think her smile is fine. Her practice of genocide is not.

keepin lubin that asshole fuckboi

Here:
>1.Trump himself has said that Epstein is “a lot of fun to be with,” adding that he admired the sex offender's affinity for beautiful women “on the younger side.”
>2. Trump was named in Epstein’s “little black book.”
>3. Trump has allegedly flown on Epstein’s private plane — a hot spot for under-age sex orgies.
>4. Both Trump and Epstein are named as sex abusers in a case with an under-aged girl.
>5. Epstein admitted to knowing Trump under oath, and curiously pled the fifth to Trump attending sex parties with underage girls.
>6. At least one of Epstein’s underage sex victims was recruited from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago — which he frequented often.
>7. Trump was subpoenaed in 2009 for his connection to Epstein’s under-age sex slave rings. Trump has denied ever being served.

WHY Is Ivanka pro white-genocide ? Is it because she married that jew?

She's just pro-genocide, I believe. Looks like she likes killing + childhood trauma.

>imagine giving up one fairy tale over another fairy tale
>i'm a lonely kissless virgin so i wouldn't know but can u believe it???

>tfw I've never heard of this kike holiday before today

KIKES

Yay Trump! Based jews :D Based Israel! Praise LUL! :D:D

t.reddit

Feels like a hostage photo.

>all their kids look evil as fuck
>adorable

WTF. Is this dude really the AC or what?

>implying the Trump household actually went to fucking sunday services in Jamaica, Queens

Are you retarded?

You think that baby had his foreskin chewed?

>all the antisemites and heretics ITT
Jesus observed Passover, just a reminder.

If you want to see some shit. Cover up his face save for his right eye in one of those death-stare pictures.

>stopped using Last.fm after people found his profile
>was last listening to Hamilton in the aftermath of the Syria strike

And then the jews killed him...

BABY WAGNER(MOZART)
THIS IS WHAT WHITE NAZIS PLAY TO THEIR BABIES THESE DAYS TO INDOCTRINATE THEM INTO NAZISM

#ADL