White New Zealanders: World's biggest cucks or what?

Visited New Zealand for the first time last week. Boy, have the darkies got the wood over the whites there.

I can see it becoming the next South Africa. Get ready for an influx of droop jawed backward yokels headed your way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QUbx-AcDgXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your typical NZ couple. White guys are pretty much irrelevant for anything other than buttsex and office jobs.

This maori girl lost a bet, and had to suffer the ultimate indignity.

NZ darkies have no respect for whitey at all.

Even meeting the next Queen of NZ wasn't enough of incentive for this darkie to pull on a pair of strides.

You can imagine how he must smell.

They go to jail for a laugh, then come back out and stick it to whitey.

Eventually whitey will run away.

kate has good genes

They lost NZ when they signed that treaty with the Maori. Greatest cuck act in the history of the British Commonwealth.

It's why white Kiwi males have such a massive chip on their shoulder.

Did you know NZ has the world's highest incest rate, and that it's legal?

What is with all the rich fucks moving over there to build bunkers? Is there something good about Kiwis or is it just because they saw lord of the rings once?

It's not our fault the poms got all emotional over a few dead blackies, the White cunts in New Zealand at the time wanted them extinct. Fucking (((treaty)))

Yea but it's the Maori doing the inbreeding, it's makes them good at weaving baskets or some other bullshit made up religous excuse.

Mate why the hate? Did a kiwi bloke cuck you or something?

>typical australian

Isolated island away from mass immigration that is plaguing other countries

One of the cheapest first world nations, and it's pretty safe from ww3, all the elites live in their mansions here and pay off the government big time.

Sorry little white boy, you've had too much to drink and I can't let you back in bro.

I'll make sure your girl gets home safe though

You should have heard our media during the election. Had to stop watching the news, they were making me sick.
Had some fucking bitch choking back tears on the news on election night though, that was pretty delicious.

>flag with only 4 stars wants to be taken seriously..

Maaaate... you are coming across like a bit of a cunt here.

From what I understand Australia is the biggest Caliphate in the Pacific.

What women wouldn't want a war dance performed on the most important day of her life?
youtu.be/QUbx-AcDgXo

>Maori
>taking over NZ
kek, not even if you combined them with all the other pacifica

Now the chinese and indians though, that's a real threat

We are Poms though

>Australian cunt trying to talk shit about New Zealand

You know Australia is way fucking worse in almost every way.

>not knowing your own history
no surprise

Yea but the drunken sailers who just got here and we're forced to be nice to the blackies raping their daughters and killing them.

Yeah that MMP government lets Maori/Polynesian minorities have a much bigger say in government than proportionally makes sense. So pretty cucked.
I mean, most white nations tried to genocide the natives, Kiwis said "Fuck that, let's make peace and have 'em fuck our daughters so our grandchildren are bigger." NZ's general attitude is a sort of '90s acceptance of all cultures... Meanwhile, a nation with the landmass of the UK/Japan but the population of Chicago is letting hordes of asians in every year and throwing it's confused sense of cultural identity out the window to become little China.

Beautiful country though!

At least we have a history you rapist colony.

t. retarded American who has no idea what he is talking about

> aussie talks shit and gets beat up thread

If only we'd been colonised earlier

>calling us cucks using example of white women maori/islander man couples that are basically non-existent
>have melbourne

??

WHEN?

are you sure?
you already gotwrong.

How is a yank so aware of the goings on in kiwi land?

No-one does indignant and sooky better than white Kiwi men.

I guess I was wrong to say it was away from mass immigration what I meant was mass immigration from 3rd world shit holes

If New Zealand is great, why do you cunts keep coming here?

checkmate.

Here's another thing I noticed:

A heck of a lot of what you think might be whites in NZ have a bit of darkie in them, which means someone like their grandmother got knocked up by a darkie.

Think about that for a minute. Think about what that was like back then. It wasn't just having sex with a darkie, it was getting fucked by a savage.

Mostly correct but MMP doesn't give them a bigger say in government, if you're talking about the Maori seats you don't get to vote on both a Maori electorate and the general electorate, it's an either or and there's only 4 seats, it's not 1 to 1 with the general roll.

Lived and studied there years ago in the heart of the capital and I absorbed it all, good and bad. Will return because skills shortage makes it easy.

Because you get $22 an hour at subway, your economy is broken and people are taking advantage of that.

Wellington is a cancerous city, you lived in the 2nd worst place in New Zealand.

>Because you get $22 an hour at subway, your economy is broken and people are taking advantage of that.

thus, Australia is better than New Zealand. Fuck off sheep fucker

Yea, we call that rape.

How are you so unaware of your own history?

I'm thinking more of the tail wagging the dog scenarios of coalitions having to make concessions to the Maori Party in order to enact more widespread measures, so inevitably anything that benefits the largest party also benefits the natives. But it's been years since I paid attention or did my research so I could be wrong

Every kiwi girl I've ever met has had a great arse, but has also been batshit insane.

>to become little China.
its better than let the maoris take over

That's the single most retarded thing I have en all day.

Isn't india a third world shithole?

I know, which is why I spent a lot of time in smaller towns on the North Island and never stepped foot in Auckland

The thing to know about Kiwi women is they've all fucked a lot of black guys.

I remember reading a captain's log of sorts from the late 1800's about NZ occupying some island in the pacific and getting hounded by drunk locals to go back to NZ and fuck their sheep, found it funny that even back then it was a common insult.

>They lost NZ when they signed that treaty with the Maori.
The Treaty is fine is just that the Gov and jewish lawyers interpret it to give maoris as much as they want when all the treaty said was they are now british citizens

Proofs?

Because I'm a retard cunt who was taught history by my sheep farming dad.

Send qt kiwi gf pls

National could have just as well made a coalition with NZ First to reach a majority but they chose the Maori party over them, I blame National not MMP

The ones that go over to Australia are some of the worst women New Zealand has to offer, you want a real root get some kiwi farm girl to shag you till your dick falls off.

You can have the island monkeys, we don't want em anymore.

>tfw wellingtonian
>tfw you aren't even wrong

It gets lonely up in those hills, you wouldn't understand.

8 posts before you got a bite, pretty sad

Lol, the chick I was with was an ex stripper, crazy cunt stalker, but she went off like a frog in a sock.

Nz has far better darkies than Aussie

Currys > lebos
Maoris> abbos
Chinese > indonesians

The whites are better too

> aw hey bro what's up? Want some of this joint?

Versus

> FUCK YOU CUNT WHERE THEFUCK IS MY DIDGERYDOO CUNT CUNT CUNT SNAKES CUUUUUNT!!!

Weed is degenerate, it turns people into island monkeys.

>Want some of this joint?
the amount of fucking degeneracy pisses me off

Does everyone in new Zealand smoke dope or just the cunts that come over here?

This, can't remember why I ever liked it

White Kiwis are so scared shitless of these cocksuckers they hand their women over to them and run the other way.

The retards here smoke dope, and we have retards in spades.

Stay the fuck out of our country

Just stop, fuckwit

I can't recall where I saw it but I believe NZ and Aus have (or had) the highest rates of marijuana consumption in the West.

Go bait some yanks, you fucking lowlife.

>and aus
Nah, we have nothing degenerate kiwis

Basically everyone under 50

> stoic /pol

Who exactly are you trying to fool?

Nah I'm coming back, your government is begging for it. Get your own whites to stay and then you wouldn't have to import any.

Stop being degenerate, just because you live amongst wiggers and bogans doesn't mean the rest of us do.

Go fix your own country.

>Price of raw materials drops slightly
>entire country of over-paid subway workers, meth addicted tradies, checkout operators and prostitutes lose their jobs
>cant even buy a $30 6-pack of shit beer
>chinese move in and buy all the property making rent even more unaffordable
Suddenly a shit wage in a stable economy looks pretty good

Don't you have some war to be fighting? Now fuck off and let us be.

I just had a look about and we have 14.7% aged between 15 and 64 while Aus has 15% (could be rounded up) between the same ages. It seems fairly equal.

>thinks its cool to smoke weed
>hasnt matured a day since age 14
>probably a fucking cabinet maker or some other such pleb tier job which enables his degenerate habits

It's frightening to think that we are one labour PM away from having this legal, an entire country reduced to lazy islanders.

Jesus was a cabinet maker.

Who gives a fuck, I can make my own cabinets, I'm not paying for that shit.

I already served my country
Actually, I'll be fixing yours. You're in more dire need of electric line workers with all of those quakes and all of your young fleeing to Australia

*carpenter

No one cares

My point is your average nz WASP is infinitely more tolerable than your pinging feral aussie WASP and their terrible accent

What colour is your skin?

Jesus was a KIKE

>and all of your young fleeing to Australia
net migration is going to nz not au

white, and not the American definition of "white"

Now take the Chinese and the Indians out of your source numbers. We can't all be IT workers

You both have a massive chink problem, neither of you can throw stones desu.
Good luck getting the seppos to bail you out of this one

i wish NZ stayed white