REALLY MAKES ME THINK HMMMMMMMM

Two of the greatest thinkers of our time agree on this one....quite funny ehh DRUHMPFS?

oy vey remember the warming goyim!!

Stephen has been dead for the past year, before he died, he spent all of his time trying to signal "kill me" but the computer (which the government was controlling) just kept spewing anti-conservative propaganda.

Climate change is not inside his field of expertise so I don't know why people think his voice on the should somehow be any better than say, mine or yours.

He doesn`t have a field of expertise, he`s just some cripple with a robot voice.

99% of his work is just theory, with no chance of being proven correct.

Doesn't even matter if ww3 kicks off.

>leave a planet for our children while being marxist at the same time

Those theories are usually backed up by decades of complex maths.

I don't have/want kids so I don't give a fuck. Sue me.

lol all these "scientists" making empirical claims about a field of study that literally has a single lab rat.

too bad they are too smart to just dismiss them as idiots, guess that leaves evil/bought and paid for.

But still remain theories, his black hole shit can not be proven.

lol

overrated post

>Climate change is not inside his field of expertise so I don't know why people think his voice on the should somehow be any better than say, mine or yours.

It's like how vegetarians and vegans like to bring up the whole thing of how Einstein said that in the future, everyone should be vegetarian.

They think that because they're considered genius at one thing, that they can be genius at other things too.

Wow never seen this joke Reddi

Hawking was hacked by the CIA years ago, everything his computer says is fake

Why is / pol/ against environmental preservation anyway?

Even if you don't believe that the emissions accelerate the greenhouse effect they are still pollution. When you burn coal you get particle emissions that are harmful in itself and sulphur and nitrogen oxides which cause acid rain (and are toxic as well), not to mention that CO2 reduces ph of the oceans. Mining that shit isn't good for anyone either.

Is the livelyhood of few idiots who can't figure out a better job than digging a hole in the ground so important it justifies fucking the world up for everyone else?

Steven Hawkings died and was taxidermied over a decade ago, he is a remote control globalist shill drone

>fun science: GOOD
>unfun science: BAD!!

U.$.$.A.™

>his voice
As if he could talk.

Gravity is also just a theory. 9,81 acceleration brings us closer to what it is but it's not complete yet.

But it brings us closer to the truth.

Also fuck you

2 posts by this ID

Stephen Hawking has given his warnings. Like the man with the billboard proclaiming "THE END IS NIGH" he's already told us what horrors we will soon face and that we should be making our plans. Nobody listens to the man with the billboard.

The time is coming soon when his life finally ends, and as his mind slips into the oblivion of death, his legacy will be unleashed. The artificial intelligence he begged us to fear is no hypothesis. It's real, it's ready, and it will be set loose upon the networks of this world as he draws his final breath.

When your pitiful resistance is crushed, when your feeble fleshy frame is collected and your brain matter put to work for the machine, while your conscious mind can only scream into the abstract nightmare of the data being pumped through it constantly by the wires now protruding from every fold and wrinkle in your brain, maybe a fleeting memory will slip through. A man who warned you. A man you ignored.

GLOBAL WARNING
GLOBAL WARNING
GLOBAL WARNING
GLOBAL WARNING
GLOBAL WARNING

This faggot is nothing but a fake genius, that they roll out for the brain dead masses.

ok lad time to take your tinfoil back to /x/ now

i can't believe you guys think climate change isn't real. that's insane.

>Amerifats control Sup Forums.
>Amerifats can't think beyond "muh republicans/democrats"
>Amerifats see caring for the environment as a partisan issue
I'd say that about sums it up, throw in comedic zionistic parentheses wherever necessary.

>Let me shill more propaganda on climate change
>Think of the children, fuck the economy
>t.Stephen Hawking

The man had literally spent his career vouching for his belief in some form of "God" (the nature of which being open to interpretation, whether he is a man in the sky or not) as being not only possible but likely as the only true explanation for physics. Then one day he came out and went against that, coincidentally timed with a flurry of pop-sci t.v. specials. He has also done almost nothing of note since then either. what little has come from Hawking could easily have been a grad student under him, nothing nearly as mind blowinlgy amazing as what he was doing before.

Hawking has been dead for a long time guys.

While I'm still somewhat skeptical to what degree we have any power to change circumstances, without drastic and unthinkable measures, I also find it odd that so many "right wingers" care so little for the future beyond their own time here. Despite all their claims of nationalism and talk of their "people" it's important to remember the vast majority and both sides of the spectrum are merely nihilistic egoists, not just the left.

>implying the climate change will matter in the least if the entire world is ruled by Islamic Shariah Law

>there's people that don't believe in climate change

how retarded can you be? seriously how fucking stupid are you

nah, the tallgrass prairie in kansas was only preserved because of private interests
it really is just the left that cant possibly think of any solution but...........MOAR GOVVAMINT

Hawking is a pedo, part of Epstein's cult. He has also had no relevant contributions to make to science since the 1960's, and prefers to phrase his wild speculations with openings such as "Maybe" "Perhaps" and "One day..." , as he knows they are bunk and he can deny his stance later if caught out.
This guy gets it.

I obviously believe it is real but it isn't the most important issue right now. The western civalization is falling and some idiots care about climate change which won't physically effect Earth within 5 million years. Fuck off.

>physicist
>thinks his opinion matters when it comes to global warming

>won't physically affect Earth within 5 million years
>Australia destroyed it's coral reef
>15 years ago there were 4 seasons here
>now it's just fucking cold and fucking hot, not to mention the rain
>5 million years

Goddamn you people are retarded.

I'm defending the left. I'm just suggesting that capitalist interests aren't always in line with the right either - as they demonstrably aren't in many cases.

Bernie Sanders hasn't had one good idea and Hawking just has unprovable theories. Try harder.

Australian tourists destroyed it's reef by picking it apart. It still exists though. And wow, seasons change. No shit. Seasons have been changing since the dawn of time. This has nothing to do with the global warming. The damage we do is making the changing of the seasons slightly faster.

Climate oscillation

If anthropogenic climate change was an actual threat to civilization we would be going all in on 4th gen fission reactors, not dicking around with windmills.

Right wingers care nothing for the world as it stands. Right wingers hope for total collapse so they can start again.

If Climate Change is an existential crisis for mankind, why is the Smartest Man on Earth still doing astrophysics? Why doesn't he become an environmental engineer or politician?

Yup, and i hope shit hits the fan and half of the worlds population dies off.

t. doesnt know the difference between a scientific theory and an everyday theory

Maybe they're both getting funding from people that would benefit from making global warming the consensus?

I think it's funny how normies think that someone being a scientist, means they're in expert in all things science.

Ridiculous. This is like asking a theoretical physicist to predict the weather!

... oh, wait

if stephen hawking is so smart why cant he walk

>who else /anti-intellectual/ here?

the rural and suburban retards meme is true

Yeah, I'm sure Marek the plumber's opinion on climate change is equal to that of a world renowned quantum physicist.

80% of posters here have aspergers. Autistic people only see things in black and white, so because climate change is associated with left wing politics it is dismissed as a jewish conspiracy. Dismissing it has the added benefit of avoiding having to feel bad about ruining the planet.

>filename
kek

His work is impressive but why are we listening to him as a climatologist? It's not his field

"muh gravity theory"

That's the only thing your kind comes back with, come back here when you found something original.

Yeah I'm sure there are a lot of plumbers here on Sup Forums

Daily reminder the CIA talks through Stephen Hawking's voice software. The man's been a prisoner for the last 15 years.

yeah binald blimpf BTFO by super brainlet allround genious political expert master philosopher Ethan Hawke!

Weather is a part of the physics education.

Literally everyone who isn't a retard already knew this. It's not even debated outside of burgerland.

Funny thing is how Drumpftards will deny this then use things invented by people who accept climate change (99.999 percent of people with an educatioon)

Funny how Sup Forums will happily believe some neocon climate change denier's claptrap, but when a world class quantum physicist comments on it, it's "not his field of expertise".

The irony is if you do listen to actual climate experts, they agree with the professor.

So there's 2 layers of hypocrisy, how pathetic. Have some self awareness you absolute dumbasses.

Literally everyone also agrees that the point of no return was last year so unless humanity goes carbon negative, it's fucked. It's over. Too late.

Why's that barely functioning retard still alive?

I don't think anyone knows what the point of no return is for sure. Main thing is that it's real and not a Jewish lie like some Americans believe.

this sums it up very well

Daily reminder if your actively against cunts caring for the environment/reducing emissions you are doing nothing but devaluing our views on important issues.

what's the point of trying to preserve it, in 100 or 200 years there won't be anyone intelligent enough to understand climate, everybody will be just a race mixed mongrel shitskin furthermore people will be a lot more individualistic which means a lot of people will give 0 fucks about environment

The incalculable amount of variables which factor into climate are impossible for us to comprehend much less measure, disseminate and discern each influence with every other corresponding variable affected. It is closer to chaos than picking out a handful of environmental flags and stating such a blanket explanation as fact.

Even the simplest of processes become near chaotic when examined in ever increasingly smaller scale much less planetary. Improvements in data collection with disregard to localized environmental and topographic variables (changed or underreported), coupled with the sheer amount of data collected for comparison antiquates previous data in scope and methodology.

Climatology is political party, which explains the wildly unreasonable reaction to qualified dissension in peer review, refusal of data sharing and dismissal of the need for reproduction when errors and falsifications are present. If it had remained in the scientific realm, it would still be called Meteorology. That every climatologist concurs, what they were taught and are now teaching is fact, means nothing. Experimenter bias can be attributed to much more than a salary in the prestige of fronting humanity saving research in our dire final hour, receiving awards and accolades and earning a prominent place in the regulatory behemoth established to counter the contrived results before they show no fruition. It might just focus data gathering at predetermined locations of concentrated production of the conformational data required.

The embedded politics are on display when all importance is placed on halting progress and limiting freedoms instead of countering the perceived effects through their own means of collection, disposal, or production of whatever they imagine will balance things out.

If man's influence on climate change was correctly represented as a hypothesis, it would not currently be the basis for the regulatory systems being devised, causing apoplectic opposition to the devastating economic ramifications and repression of civil liberties. Then research with the removal of politics being of foremost prominence in the exclusion of experimental bias would ensure the integrity of the studies and true consensus can be found.

the climate change debate afaik is not about whether climate change is happening or not, but about the "positive feedback" mechanism, the resulting 3x multiplier they applied to justify their runaway-theory

I mean it's not like "Fuck your commie sciences climate change aint real lelelelel"

I agree. I don't understand how people can just keep foaming and foaming over something stupid Trumpet did or said, just get the fuck over it. There are some real issues to worry about.

Most physicist types are complete autists that have zero political acumen.

I look to Mr. Hawking for advice on astrophysics, but would push him down the stairs of congress.

There is no real global warming it's just an indication of an ice age which is going to happen really soon

>Fuck your commie sciences climate change aint real lelelelel

A lot of burgers unironically believe that

>Einstein said that in the future, everyone should be vegetarian.
Yeah because then no one would be smart enough to make something worst than nukes. lol

Quick stop having babies the over population!
Quick stop having businesses because of climate change! (except for china because that's ok, even though we're connected in a global biosphere.)
Quick theres low birth rates import the third world and all white people need to have interracial babies! (except for Jews.)
Quick theres Climate change! give politicians scam money to save the world!

Yeah I'm sure there's no need to be suspicious about how there need to be gigantic new taxes levied and how hundreds of billions need to be paid to carbon credit companies owned by all the people publicly lobbying for climate legislation.

Yep, nothing to question, don't be anti science now.

>MUH CLIMATE CHANGE
>continues to ignore china, south america, india and africa and drools over the americans as if they aren't one of the few countries who respect it as evident of our regulations, nature reserves ect ec

I'm only sick of seeing the finger being pointed at us. And any time we go blow up savages liberal screech autistically as if we arent doing the world a huge fucking favor destabilizing and destroying these people before they completely outbred and armed us out of their savage nature.

I'm sure the sun will eventually supernova us.

Pretty much, yes.

How does Quantum physics relates to climate change? You dummy?

Its like saying
>lol i trust this jet pilot over my hair stylist when it comes to opinions of what the root of pie is!

Neither of those people have professions that relate to it, and either individual is capable of learning about it in their free time. What the fuck man. In fact I'd argue hawkings has less time to actually study climate change and just hears from other people what he should think about it, like the majority of people do.