Child refugees riot and demolish their government housing because of lack of playstation Consoles

Young Somalis in Mecklenburg-West Pomerania have “demolished” their kitchen and living quarters during a violent “rampage” in which they demanded PlayStations and more pocket money.
Four teenagers have been separated and sent to other residences for ‘unaccompanied minors’ after their violent rampage forced a staff member of the facility to flee to his office, where the 44-year-old locked himself in and called for police help.

The migrants had only been in Germany for two weeks when they became violent, threatening to beat the member of staff tasked with their care unless he fulfilled demands including giving the teens game consoles, more pocket money, and moving them to accommodation in a bigger city.

The Somalis, who are reportedly between the ages of 15 and 17, destroyed most of the furniture and “demolished” the kitchen in their taxpayer-funded living quarters.

According to Parchimer Zeitung, the youths were still rioting when police arrived, forcing police to put them in handcuffs while the situation could calm down.

Officers in the operation seized more than 40 grammes of cannabis from a 17-year-old Syrian, who then proceeded to violently resist arrest.

www.breitbart.com/london/2017/04/07/child-refugees-rampage-game-consoles/amp/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Td3VNr7ZJvs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well some Leb torched a multi million multi purpose hall which housed like 1k fugees because there wasnt enough Nutella.

Entitled giant manchildren, much like a lot of NEETS just more brown and poorer.

All subhumans. work for your shit or die poor.

>getting stoned and playing vidya
Seems like they're intergrating after all

Basically all they do is hang around, eat fast food, play video games, get drunk and stoned.

They are exactly like NEETS, just more agressive and brown.

>working in modern western society
The gov hates you

>Four teenagers have been separated and sent to other residences
They should have been deported.

The true genius in western society is, you can just act like you work and do the bare minimum like 1 hour worth of work in 8 hours and do fuck all for 7 except shitposting, drinking coffee and doing smoke breaks.
36 paid vacation days a year + plenty of possibility for sick leave etc pp.

You dont have to work yourself sick to earn a decent income.
I havent done ONE productive thing in the last 5 days and I worked all of them. Still got 21 euros an hour. yay me.

Always happens when savages come in contact with the western world.
Get addicted to drugs and alcohol(even huff gas), get a taste of luxuries then get all spoiled and entitled like you owe them shit

You are the cancer in the bureaucracy that urgently needs a chemotherapy and removal.

elaborate.

Here's something similar

youtube.com/watch?v=Td3VNr7ZJvs

So four niglets went on a rampage, in their own house? Don't shit where you eat
Something no nigger has ever figure out.

So many children

> The migrants had only been in Germany for two weeks when they became violent
> became violent

wow. what could have suddenly made them become so violent?

This. I'm shitposting right now from my office job.

Fuck off kike diversity is Germanys strength

Probably a biblical plague for the shoahal do this

We are all working
Pick related are tendies

>TL;DR version
niggers nig out because they didn't get enough free shit

>Paint
>Internet explorer
What the fuck, fellow engi.

Racism

You are part of the problem.

Nigs going to Nog

>reportedly between the ages of 15 and 17
>reportedly
So anywhere between 24 and 45 then?

>flag
Everything goes according to plan heh?

>The Somalis, who are reportedly between the ages of 15 and 17
so there's a 70% half are over the age of 30

Not my computer hahahhahaha sometimes I'm forced to go really old school when using the company's computer,also spain