ITS LITERALLY ANUDDA SHOAH

>Chechyna has opened the first concentration camp for homosexuals since Hitler
>Prisoners reportedly tortured with electric shocks and some beaten to death
>One of those who fled said prisoners were beaten to force them to reveal other members of the gay community
>Comes after 100 gay men were detained and three killed in Chechyna last week

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4397118/Chechnya-opens-concentration-camp-homosexuals.html

Is this Putin's doing? Or is it because Chechens are predominantly muslim?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/TJc37
discord.gg/kgXxX
discord.gg/pMYPG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is there a hotline that I can call and report fags?

>Prisoners reportedly tortured with electric shocks

The mike pence treatment I see.

Based

Putin is good boy, didn't do nothing wrong. Muslims are at fault for this cruel, inhumane treatment of innocent homosexuals.

I just reported op ^_^

I'm starting to prefer muslims to our own degenerate and decadent population of spoiled and ignorant shits. Ortega's mass man has triumphed, and it is a truly ugly and barbaric sight to behold.

Muslims aren't the problem really: OUR PEOPLE are the fucking problem; that's what makes this all so depressing.

Based Chechnya.

Take the Islam pill Sup Forums
>/ourreligion/

>novaya gazeta investigation
sure deal

Fuck off, Ahmed. Get our of my country.

-t.akbar

>fags getting zapped
where have i heard this before

Nice try Mehmet

It is a nice treatment faggots get there in chechnya. They should be thankful they are not send as slaves to a brick factory.

>Prisoners reportedly tortured with electric shocks

now if they only where staying out of our countries that would be nice

You just know they're going to blame this on evil Russia/Putin.
They are going to completely ignore the region's Muslim demographic and obvious parallels to ISIS throwing gays off buildings and stoning them for good measure afterwards.

fuck the MSM.

What was his name again?

Mike 'ACDC for LGBT' Pence

>Muslim Chechnya opens first concentration camp for homosexuals since Hitler
What about the brutal labour camps that Castro set up for gays in the 1960s?

Oh, right, we're not supposed to talk about those. The list of approved topics when it comes to Cuba are: free healthcare. And that's it.

Also, being gay in the Soviet Union could get you sent to a gulag. In fact, pretty much every communist country had camps for gays - according to communist dogma homosexuality was the result of decadent bourgeois capitalist thinking.

But again, not supposed to talk about all that. You're only allowed to talk about the right-wing persecutions of gays. Left wing = pro-gay, right wing = KILL ALL THE GAYS. Everyone knows that - after all, the media says it all the time so it must be true.

We are giving them an open invitation to colonize us. What people wouldn't take such an opportunity? It is our civilisational norms that are the problem--if we had a bit of Islamic masculinity then we would never permit such things in the first place.

We need to revive the heroic masculine virtues if we are to survive--and in that respect the Islamic world is far superior to our own. Sad but true.

just send the url of Sup Forums, putin'll take it from there

Nice pasta.

Still misses the point. Locking up the fags is good.

This is my country bro, and my country disgusts me beyond words on a daily basis. IF it doesn't disgust you then quite frankly you are part of the problem and ought to be catapulted over to the European continent where you belong.

Ohhh very very progressive.

Homosexuality is pro-white.

Who would win in a fight, the 400 pound hacker Sup Forums or Russian hackers?

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord::

discord.gg/TJc37

Jews.

SJW faggot on my FB who posts constantly about lefty stuff is surprisingly silent on this development... what a surprise. He'd be in the camp himself, but he can't even speak out for his own people because it might offend a fucking Muslim.

You sound like a natural european hating his own culture.

You wanna just bounce? Do it, the West doesn't need cowards.
The best way to make the west better is to change ourselves, and then everyone else, for good.
Make people study/ get an actual job and have critical thinking.
Do it yourself and you'll see the changes.
Faggot.

Mike "Like The Cock, Get The Shock" Pence

Chechnya is an islamic region?
How?

Fuck them.

Oh no....

Learn geography my pasta friend

Radical Islam says behead homosexuals
Moderate Islam says imprison and torture homosexuals. The only difference is that moderates just want the homos to live a little bit.

this is fake news

the usa is preparing the ground for invasion of chechnya

theres nothing wrong with that either way

It's probably because they are muslim I doubt Putin is the one doing this.

why is kadyrov literally the stereotype of a James Bond villain?

>parties with concubines
>golden guns
>has a personal army acting like gangsters
>house with a very shiny and excessive Islamic architecture
>sons trained with MMA

This mix truly shows what the top slav specimen could look like

Just start saying that Jews are gay too Kadyrov.

>You sound like a natural european hating his own culture.
>his own culture
>implying tolerating and promoting faggotry is in any way European

Yeah i agree. Eternal anglos are truly a problem

Can we deport the faggots in west l.a.?

so when will the us attack russia for violating civil rights? what are they waiting for?

you guys only attack weak states, you are the suckiest warriors and empire this world has seen.

>Or is it because Chechens are predominantly muslim?
this, it's Sharia at his finest...and obviously Sup Forumstards are happy for that

Proofs pls

You are an idiot.
Who the fuck cares about pther peoples sexuality. There is no fucking reason to kill them. It fors not matter to your life.

Islam is the cancer of civilization.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord

discord.gg/kgXxX

Based Kadyrov

i'm starting to feel the same desu
>liberal fag lover
>calling anything cancer

>Rogue muslim country is torturing fags
>more news at 11.

>tortured with electric shocks

>edgy 17-24 year old detected
Fuck off cunt, if you're not proud of your country get out and find another one to support.
But you wont, you'll shit post here for another half an hour then switch on your steam PC and start playing your videogames with your retarded cunt friends before finishing off the day by jerking off to degeneracy and falling asleep in the filth you surround yourself in with the hopes that tomorrow you'll turn your life around and stop being a whining bitching, lonely little cunt.
You wont.

Nice try you fucking sandnigger

It is literally the homocaust

I don't really support this. One, because it is degenerates doing it to degenerates. Chechnyan Muslims shouldn't be heralded, any older users here will remember how cruel, and how scumfuck evil they were against Russian conscripts.
Two, they're Islamic hardliners.
Three, I think the anti-homosexual propaganda laws were sufficient. I don't mind gays themselves, it is all the excessively liberal political views that come with them.

We must invade Russia to stop this before they killed Kikes and Faggots!

the religion of peace

Tone it down a bit mate you don't literally want him to kill himself.

>reportedly

JIDF plz go.

Both.

>Chechens open up concentration camp for gays because they are Muslims
>Putin lets it happen because he hates gays and gets to send his gays there while maintaining plausible deniability.

If Putin hated gays he would enact oegislation against them. But he hasn't. He has castrated any ((attempts)) to spread excessively liberal and homosexual propaganda to younger generations through the media.

As far as gay men and women go, they face no legal repercussions for living their lives together.

Hey man, say "Chechnya is great"

He obviously doesn't like gays.

I still wonder why Putin has let this guy live this long

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord::

discord.gg/pMYPG

>As far as gay men and women go, they face no legal repercussions for living their lives together.

They do if they are openly gay.
That's what they mean by "propaganda".

Also if you want to beat the living crap out of a lesbian/gay in Russia you can do so freely and not have to worry about getting into trouble.

> Or is it because Chechens are predominantly muslim?

There you have it, you answered it yourself.

I love the greenpill muslim.

Seriously, they're right to do thus, lgbt are degenrate ans has all the bad sides of girl and women

If this guys goes the third Chechen war starts

Mudshits are the one doing this you fucking bridge troll.

Look what open homosexuality has done to the Western gay scene. As long as it remains in the bedroom it is nothing to be repulsed by.
And why does he not fully legislate against them if the public are on board?

>mfw so proud to be a Muslim
no AIDS allowed.

Reminder guys : LGBT movement was started by a German Jewish guy, and it hasn't helped the West, at all :)

Well yeah goats are AIDS-free

Uhmmmm let me check....
Zoophilia in Sharia = death penalty

this is pretty fucked up t be h famalam

Isn't that < fucked up cuh?

> It fors not matter to your life.
yes it is you moron, fertility is what makes or brakes a civilization
>hurr everyone can do anything it likes as long as you are not hurting others
maybe you not having babies is actually hurting your culture, you suck up resources from it but will not propagate it

Prepare for the kike media telling you "this is wrong, we must fight that!" :)

u wat m8?

Modern mass American culture is not my culture: it is an alien occupation.

gassing degenerates is always the right thing to do.

Hahaha you can't maket this shit up
>Activists
LMAO

How come the news isn't reporting on these concentration camps?

Do they only care about Syria and Kendall Jenner's Pepsi ad?

Ramzan "electric zam-zam" Kadyrov

I was going to disagree with you, but then I saw

>Who the fuck cares about pther peoples sexuality. There is no fucking reason to kill them. It fors not matter to your life.

... akbar

American domination is the expelled refuse of Europe returning with a vengeance. In England we got rid of most of our radicals and puritans, only for them to come back and impose their garbage mass consumer culture and mindless liberal democracy worshipping fanaticism through their excessive wealth and institutionalized Jewish subversion (just look at the US now putting pressure on Hungary because it has had enough of Soros-funded Universities of indoctrination and subversion).

Post WW2 European culture is not my culture: it is a culture of masochism, self-hatred and shame, completely disconnected from heritage and national pride, and I want no part of it. A culture that is ashamed of itself is not long for this world--once you lose pride in yourself and your heritage it is the beginning of the end; I hope for a resurgence, but that can only happen by rejecting the culture of liberal democracy and returning to something with more vitality.

I am proud of my heritage; I despise the modern repudiation of this heritage that masquerades as "european culture"

The EU itself is an anti-European organisation.

The best thing is when you see rightists disagreeing eachother, between those who say:
"look lol, islam is bad, look what they do to homosexuals"
and those who say "we should do the same thing instead of being the kike's slaves"
*laughs in quranic*

>religious zealots and puritans imposed atheism and godlessness on Europe

I think you're confused buddy

Fpbp

>Captors forced the homosexual prisoners to perform fellatio on them and be the recipients of sodomy while being beaten and called "FAGGOT" violently.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if this was in the report.