Is this a good thing or a bad thing for India?

Is this a good thing or a bad thing for India?

>Is this a good thing or a bad thing for India?

Are you serious? It's great for you guys. We'll teach you all about shooting and killing things. Hell, maybe we'll even teach you guys how to poo in the loo.

Hooah!

good for india, puts a cap on how bad things can get with pakis
probably not worth it for america

A path towards mutual cooperation against the chinks and another large country to potentially align with our interests (or each others' in general).

Doesn't bother me at all.

>an anglo is making India a colony angain
Shit man, at least the yanks restrict their shitting to toilets and shopping centre isles. Also this will be a deterrant to China and Pakistan. Overall a win, I think.

>Global superpower by 2050
>mfw

Enjoy being subjugated again pajeet.

>share base with india
>sanitary complex doesn't need to be upgraded
>free bio weapon production
sounds like a smart move until the GIs all die from various coli bacteria going around

>inb4 F16 crashes because the runway is full with poop

I do not think they will get involved in any possible action against China. But military cooperation was necessary and I do not know why it has not been done before.

Like we really need more bases.

Could this possibly be because the US is actually worried about WWIII or just more empire building?

India is in a strategically important place because of its proximity to both the middle east and china. Might prove to be a good move.

US SUPER-PUPPET BY 2020

Poo in base

Lmao

YOU SEE THAT LOO, PRIVATE?

NOW POO IN IT!

link pls

something something the same poop jokes we've been hearing for years

good

>Getting put on rotation to India

Kill me now

So usa / india war on iran or china soon....

bad thing as you now a target for china and Russia and Pakistan even more.

Its like indian government dose not give a shit about its country.

It also means a shitton of murican military dollars that will be spent on those poo in loo bases. overall its very good for India, while it being meh for us, though it is nice to have resupply points right next to where you fight.

that is a terrible move by india if true
have fun licking the boots of people who fucking hate u

Bad for India, when we go to war with China means they're gonna drop a hot sticky nuclear load all over your designated shitting streets

Good thing i left the military in time. I don't think i could hold my composure and not want to kick your disgusting poo curry nigger ass off of my base.

Disgusting filthy animals

poo in loo

POO
two
three
four
IN
two
three
four
LOO
two
three
four

Probably better for America in the long run since India doesn't need to project force that far afield.

India is just sucking the American cock as usual. Literally nothing surprising, Anglo in past, Anglo nowadays. Typical gypsy behavior to do anything for money.