youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Yes they are white trash just like you

says a fucking american

>Bosniaks
>a thing

yeah ok

why do you hate your countrymen so much dude? I don't get it.

Whiteness is no big deal as long as they are muslims

no

Well if we consider that turkish genes are tainting the whitness, than yes, whiter than serbs atleast

I don't hate my countrymen, my countrymen are Serbs.

"Bosniaks" are just Croats and Serbs who betrayed their religion, first with the Church of Bosnia and later by becoming Muslims.

aj ne seri tele

i to si u pravu

Butthurt much pseudo historian ?

nope, but sad to see someone so blind

Does the woman on the right look white to you?

i bet her tits are white

Onlybthing sad here is when someone who obviosly knows nothing of history aside what serb propaganda during yugoslavia told him calls you historically blind

bodybuilders must go to tanning salons all the time you teethless hick.
but back then nationalities weren't a thing in the middle ages. You as someone who pretends to know history should know that.

All the "Bosniaks" ((we Just call them Muslims)) live in the ghetto areas with the Arabs and Somalians. Maybe look white but their mentality is that of your typical Mudshit

No. Neither are serbs. Anything south of the alps is a shitskin.

Oh look, someone who actually knows the very basic concepst of history altleast, this is a refreshment

i hope so otherwise my sister is a coalburner

but she's not a bodybuilder, she's a yoga instructer lmao
Boosnians are like Turks, but without the charm.

Anything north of the baltic sea are snowniggers, what's your point?

half of bosnia came with the turks
you're a bunch of gypsies

>church books
>mosque books
>both detailing conversions with dates
>yugoslavian propaganda

kill yourself my man

Well sure if thats what serbian propaganda tells you

>Boosnians are like Turks, but without the charm.
I must admit, I keked.
Ahh, no, half of bosnia went with the turks after they left. some 6 million bosniaks live in turkey today.
will you get anything right?

There is no issue that bosniaks converted, never said that they didnt

but the people who didn't convert from the same families are today still orthodox serbs or catholic croats. does conversion grant ethnicity?

I would go into detail how there was no concept of nationality in medieval times, and that most of serbs in bosnia today( who were not settled there from serbia and other places) only became serbs after the occupation of austrohungary when the first instances of religion=etnicity propaganda started comming in, but you wouldnt care anyway

well if you want to go that route, since we are all south slavs that came to the balkans at about the same time (fragmented into tribes ofc). the largest of the tribes are todays ethnicities (serbs and croats).

I don't get you dude. why are you so bent on not giving the pople the right to choose what they want to be. They obviously don't want to be serbs or croats, so what's the fucking problem? As you said, we are all the same, so in essence every difference between us is made up. So why are you denying them to their own thing?

shut up, we're having a discussion. keep your feels out of this.

it has nothing to do with feels retard, it's a simple question.
We don't want you fags here, you're obnoxious and primitive, so at least they want to live with you, and you don't even respect them.

Ides pod noz

>Ides pod noz

>"giving the pople the right to choose what they want to be"
>"They obviously don't want to be serbs or croats"

feels right there.

said by mr. 56%
did your israeli overlord give you permission to speak?

Certainly

fuck no, they're Muslims

so?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ