Ask an Indian-American anything

I'm an Indian-American born and raised in the suburbs of Silicon Valley. Any questions?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_English
blogs.voanews.com/all-about-america/2015/05/08/this-us-ethnic-group-makes-the-most-money/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you feel like a fucking parasite by fucking up my hometown with that curry shit smell and cockroaches you breed? Piece of shit!

No. Where do you live, fellow American?

Why do you live in a country created by whites? why can you not live in your own country?

are you not ashamed by yourself and your family?

How many white girls did you CURRIED

You're not a real American. You're just another shitskin who will get hanged when day of the rope happens. Curry monkey. Elephant jockey.

Will you move back to India in 2020?

Do you wash your hands after shitting?

Why is it that only the white looking ones can integrate into American society? Why do the darker and snout-nosed ones never lose their stench, lack of hygiene and social awkwardness?

leave my country you have your own country your ancestors did not build this country go back

what's your designated street?

Because dark skin is a curse.

>At Customer Service

How many Phones can you simultaniously talk into and fix problems?

Sorry I wasn't around in 1776 to create this country.

>are you not ashamed by yourself and your family

My family is doing pretty well here, as are most Indian-Americans.

What do you parents do for a living?

How fast is your flying carpet?

What do you mean "back to India"? I've been an American citizen my whole life, you can't just move to another country without the country's permission.

you know why you weren't around in 1776 because to immigrate here back then you had to be a free white of good standing character go back to India

I guess charging too much at the corner store is good business. Shitskin monkey.

lol nah

Punjab cuck

why you have your own country why do you need to be here go to India and be with Indians

Do you understand that you will be murdered once the revolution kicks off? no one wants you shitskins around. you have your own filthy country why destroy the greatest white country ever known to man?

Check for the first indian to visit america it was around your first presidential address

Everyone pretty much hates Indians it's in their religion to rip people off even direct relatives. That said you're not blowing yourselfs up and killing people so..Low priority.

Yeah, get the fuck out, you subhuman.

How many white women have turned you down?

Hey dude. Mountain View user here.

What're your thoughts on Indian-American assimilation? Is there an Indian equivalent to "Chinese school?"

Also, my impression is that first-generation Indian-Americans don't really give a shit about traditional Indian culture (whatever that means - I dunno, I'm white) outside of marriage ceremonies, saris, food, and Diwali. Is there more to it than that?

What would you describe as "Indian values?" For example, Germans are stereotypically hard workers who follow the rules. What about Indians? Does it break down by region?

You're smelly monkey family did. Go back to India you ugly fucking curry nigger .

He probably pooped on the street or beach, faggot.

I don't think you indians understand that you destroy America with your presence. You are ugly and disgusting and this ruins the day for civilized white Americans. No one cares what job you have or how much taxes you pay, you are a cancer destroying America.

My dad is an actuary, my mom is a web developer.

LOL. Like I would ever leave the richest country in the world.

>monkey
I'm actually a human being.

am i still banned?

Are you a Telegu? user.

why does my directv sound keep skipping out for half a second?

>You are ugly and disgusting and this ruins the day for civilized white Americans

Look at this autistic snowflake.

>you are a cancer destroying America

Better look to your own country first there, Sven. (Or is it Ahmed by now?)

lol I'm not a Punjabi, I'm a Bengali.

Did you win a spelling bee?

>t.hillbilly

and now?

Once whites wake up you won't have to leave, you can be gassed here.

Do you understand that together, Asian-Americans and Jewish-Americans are 23 million people and are much richer and smarter than White-Americans?

lol I'm actually an American, sorry bud. I thank LBJ every day.

kek. the day of the rope is such a meme. do any of you actually think such a thing will happen with all the minorities in america now? Sorry whitey this is our country as much as it is yours. Go back to Europe if you want ethnic cleansing

Thank god these filthy swines from India help people wake up every day! They need to be gased, and india bombed!

No you aren't American you don't know what it is to be American you're just leaching off of America.

too bad your shithole country won't be around to see it.

Here's a question for you, Indian poster. Why do so many Indians have absolutely terrible grammar and punctuation, even in high-income fields like tech? Would it all sound correct and consistent in Indian English [0]? To me, it's often harder to understand my Indian co-worker's English than it is my Chinese co-workers', who ostensibly learned English much later in life. (Don't get me wrong, some have them have shit English too, but at least they don't pretend confidence in their shitty communication skills like the Indians.)

[0] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_English

what is it to be american?

You are American? Your attitude clearly shows you are not. Shitskin slum dogs American? LOL

Theft. Jew greed and spiritless asian hordes. If you had a fucking brain, you would be ashamed of being such a parasite.

Indian-American culture (at least in Silicon Valley) is pretty westernized. Unlike Chinese-Americans, Indian-Americans usually only speak English. In fact, even my parents have a hard time speaking in their so-called mother tongue despite growing up in India, because all their schooling was in English. However, Indians usually have ethnic first names. I consider myself a Hindu in the same way a Jew considers himself a Jew. It's more of a lineage thing. My family is not very religious, although we go to temples on occasion.

Holy fuck same

to have your ancestry from here / meet the original requirements to be a citizen

There's like a 80% chance I know you in person.
topkek

Bengali

>curryshitter
>silicon valley
youre a walking meme

Cool, that matches my impression. Gotta love immigrant parents who fully buy into their new country. In my experience, first-gen Indian immigrants are second in their 'Murica-levels only to Poles and Frenchmen. Carry on, Sunnyvale user.

LOL I actually won my class spelling bee in 8th grade, but I never actually did any formal competitions.

>Not realizing that ~30% of the population of Silicon Valley is Indian
>Not realizing that the CEOs of Adobe, Google, and Microsoft are Indian

Do you realize just how big Sunnyvale is? I seriously doubt this probability.

blogs.voanews.com/all-about-america/2015/05/08/this-us-ethnic-group-makes-the-most-money/
You guys are mad at indians? Why they contribute more to your country than even white men. Indians make a average of 100k dollars a year.

So subsidizing your retarded hillbilly states is leeching off America? HAHAHA great logic there Billy Bob.

Maybe not you directly, but probably someone who knows you. Homestead?

Hey user, I'm a fifth-plus generation American. In my view, it's dipshits like you who take liberty for granted in support of Trump, Putin, and so on who make America a bit less American every day.

more proof you hate America just gtfo out of here you fucking shit skin

how did you parents emigrate? Do white women like indians?I guess not.

so will all the irish catholics and eastern Europeans be leaving?

why can't i build my ancestry here for future generations?

Do you mean the OP? I am but another Silicon Valley shitposter

I don't live in Sunnyvale anymore but I still go to the Sunnyvale Costco (has the best Indian delicacies).

theyre still poo colored

>Sorry whitey this is our country as much as it is yours
because your generations will be shit

Then all the Irish should get out of america then.
White on the outside nigger on the inside.

O :/

Oops lol

When you shit out millions of kids every year,some of them are bound to make it.Pure statistics.

What a great, extremely valid argument

Haha it's 3AM what are we doing with our lives?

my friend what do native indians think of Indiana americans born and raised in the states?

Lol, snowniggers and hillbillies chimping out that hard

Why are you devaluing us? Fuck you Pajeet.

ok well thats your view my view is that the 1965 immigration act that was supposed to not change the racial demographics of this country is what is ruining this country

don't worry i be sure to mate with a white girl

Redwood City checking in

Put a consistent number of spaces after the end of a sentence, you ignorant fucking subhuman piece of subcontinental garbage.

Things I wish I could say to my co-workers, who also have flexible practices regarding capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure. It irritates the fuck out of me on a daily basis.

I have a test that I haven't studied for
Sheeeeeeeit

>*shits in the street*

fuck i mean indian americans

I frankly don't care.People do what they want.

Please tell me your not as dark as that kid in the picture. I'm Indian too and would treat you as untouchable

Do you poo in the loo?

My view is that your entire family should be lined up and shot, since they apparently failed to raise you correctly and/or just didn't have the genes for it.

Same. I'm like a 3.5 on fitzpatrick scale.

>treat you as untouchable
Like your fellow strayans do?

Put a space after the period, you subcontinental dalit shitlicker.

>Do white women like indians

This is a very stupid question. White women are open minded in liberal areas (the places most Indians live), but you need to be attractive. Most Indians are short which puts you at an instant disadvantage (I somehow managed to be decently tall, thanks Vishnu) My dad immigrated here for college and got a job afterwards, so he was able to get naturalized. Then he went back to India, met my mom, and brought her with him to America.

but do you consider them to be indians still?

is that a threat retard my ancestors have been here for 14k years you should take your own advice

>Redwood City
Is it true you guys still have a blockbuster?

India actually has a citizenship law that allows people of Indian ancestry to return with minimal obstacles if that's what you're asking.