Who else /deadinside/ after Neo-Trump's betrayal?

Who else /deadinside/ after Neo-Trump's betrayal?

>he actually trusted trump and allowed himself to be betrayed

Nope. I feel better than I have in years.

Being a man of principles, I supported Trump because of what he stood for, so obviously I do not support him now that he has made it clear he lied about what he stood for and that he stands for the globalists, for Hillary, for war, and for suffering. I no longer have a moral obligation to defend him. That's a burden off of my back. I no longer have to feel guilt for his hundreds of flaws.

Now comes the fun of getting Tulsi Gabbard into office. She's a far superior version of what we thought Trump was.

WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT THAT TRUMP IS PRO-ISRAEL

So you admit being pro-putin and working against your countrys interests?

I'm not really rustled desu, the whole tomahawk thing was just to scare the Chinks whom he was having a dinner with that day.

Imagine my shock

Kill yourself drumpfkin

>he hasn't been dead inside for 17+ years

Literally this. The presidency nowadays is no different to being a company CEO. If you don't do what the board members tell you, you'll be shoved aside and made irrelevant shortly before you get replaced.

His Syria tweets will never not make him look like a shill.

It's pretty sad how he just said "fuck it, this is too hard" and took the blue pill, at least the memeing will be fun.

>$80 million tax dollars and 16 deaths committed in an act of war as an ISIS ally
>it's just 5D chess to impress other countries!!!

Only time can tell what the future holds. All is not yet lost senpai.

I was mad at first but now I'm giving him more time to prove himself

don't become an emo blackpill faggot OP, our movement is stronger than ever. our pro peace stance regarding Assad and Russia will bring even more into the fold. we don't need to ride the tiger any longer. if we organize we can slay the beast yet.

/regret/ general?

I'm not gonna say "durr I regret voting Trump, the nuclear codes tho" but I am sad to see that in the end it turns out he's just a globalist puppet or whatever the fuck

I mean, I knew, from the beginning, that there was no way he would be "different", because (((they))) would never allow that to happen, but I guess deep down I still had a small hope that he was.

I was already cynical enough that I didn't exactly see it coming, but I wasn't one bit surprised when it did. So I don't know really. I'm annoyed, but not to a great extent.

Been dead inside since 2011

its your fault you didnt know, this was to be expected, elections have no meaning, it just a poll, every candidate says something else but they are all the same

meh, still better than killary

Me. Feels bad man.

>he's still worshipping an African snake god

Globalist? We call em jews round these parts.

Yeah I'm curious to see what he does next. But as far as I'm concerned he already provably lied to me (us) by talking about the (((chemical gas attack))) as if it's not an obvious false flag. Once someone lies to me (and I know for a fact they lied) they're dead to me basically.

But this is true, he's basically Hillary but he booty blasts the leftists. Anything that makes commies mad is okay with me.

just going to keep trucking as usual m80, it aint over til its over

>> Still being this bluepilled

It doesnt matter who you elect user. The establishment will bend any candidate to their will.

Jesus, this is literally what the average group of people looks like, a bunch of disgusting mongs, and we are considered losers?

It's 4D chess, you fools!
Joining the military to protect Israel counts as more jobs.
Oh be sure to leave your gf/wife at the Interracial Breeding Grounds before deploying
The whiter and more aryan-looking men will be the cannon fodder err I mean taking the lead

Wait you trusted a jew and didnt just support him out of accelerationism? Wewlad

>Businessman renowned for lying, cheating, and screwing people over
>'He has a snappy catchphrase and is selling hats with it on, he gets my vote!'

Jesus, it must be fantastic to be as shit-thick ignorant as your average American.

>hurr if you don't like your tax money being spent on bullying countries that are militarily incapable of fighting back instead of improving things at home you are a Putin shill.
Oh no, it's retarded.

This. Trump was always unabashedly pro-Israel, but anyone even pretending to be a nationalist was better than nothing.

(((YOU)))

>implying businessmen aren't all conmen
>implying politicians are better

Fuck off britbong.

I mean... I personally never cared that he supported Israel. It was always part and parcel of the job of a western politician; sucking a minimum quota of circumcised dick to avoid dying of (((mysterious heart conditions))).

But yeah.. I guess the fact that he pretended to be a nationalist up until a few months after he was elected... Onigger would have rolled into Syria the minute Hillary won the election.

So we delayed World War 3 by a few months at least. But I was hoping we had stopped it altogether :\

How? It's the exact same shit.

buck up! electionfags are finally leaving.

how did you get this picture of me

>shills are trying to shill Tulsi Gabbard, the literal new age cultist Democrat into power

really made me think

>Psychopathic killer and war mongering politician, renowned for killing people who get too close to her
>She says she is an outsider, because she is a womyn and has a vagina
Let's let her lead the west!

>IMG_8860.png
>I'm the real Sup Forums goy trust me.

you can't seriously think that

we would've already invaded if she were President

Maybe, maybe not. Trump sold out to neocons, bowed to Saudi Arabia and a ground invasion is under way. Makes no difference anymore. Maybe domestically, but there are bad news piling up there, too.

And whatever I had seen in him to support us in our struggle in Europe, I have zero faith in that anymore.

Drumpf next week: Lol, actually fuck Brexit, I love the EU and any country that leaves will get an airstrike, my jew owner said so Also, bring in more refugees because muh dead brown babies!

>Also, bring in more refugees because muh dead brown babies!
He said something that is bordering this narrative. "Because of Assad the refugee crisis deepens."

top kek.

I remember being on Sup Forums after he made this speech.
>he's playing 3D chess
>he's only pretending to support the Jews in order to win the election
>there isn't a single candidate that doesn't support Israel

They really think we aren't putting Rand in

For the first time in years I felt hope and now that is gone. I'm going to focus on getting in shape and saving up money for farmland. At this point I'm not sure anything can be done to save america. I;m just going to focus on securing somewhere safe for me and my family.