Why are americans so fucking retarded?

Srsly

Everybody here shits on canadians as the worst posters but they only shitpost and troll (and it's obvious)

Americans on the other side seem o be genuinely and unironically retarded. It's like they write a reply for the sole sake of reminding people that they exist. Barely any american reply seems to have coherence, not even trying to be rational and logical. When it comes to whatever topics, specially those related to foreign countries, they seem to regurgitate whatever propaganda Hollywood or some TV show put in their "brains" or whatever dumb shit they've heard without even grabbing a fucking book.

The americans also seem to project whatever problem they have into the rest of the world, as to believe their decreasing white demographics and warlike crime ridden cities do exist in the same way or worse in european countries or Canada. They also project their cuckold problem of niggers fucking white women while, say, in France, there are more black women with white men. And so on with whatever Sup Forums related topic.

Their only arguments to freedom are 'guns' and money to buy whatever shit (usually useless) they want while living in a police state where the CIA monitors even their shoes and can't go outside without getting shot or raped by niggers.

This seems to apply to any american disregarding their race, both niggers, chicanos, kikes, asian and white americans as well seem to have all the same mental deficiences already noted.

Seriously, why are americans so fucking retarded?

Is there any scientifical explanation for this phenomena?

Citizen Growth must make a profit to be deemed worthy of being pursued

fack off mate

Americans voted in this idiot so you're 100% right

based argentinian calling the americucks out

>this upsets the Trumptards

Redpilled black man speaks the truth
Yanks are fat retarded cunts

run away the fucking ameritards are coming
seriously as someone with a higher education in history and politics it's painful seeing all these dumb unironic alt-right cucks
SJWs were bad but they've eclipsed them

Mass is a liberal hellhole at this point.

Not an argument

They stopped paying you. Just stop.

You don't even know what the word "cuck" means. You didn't even use it correctly.

>Is there any scientifical explanation for this phenomena?
Regression to the meme caused by high white IQ and low non-white IQ.
If you pull a figure from a European country like UK, you'd find the white population's average IQ. However, the 44% that are not white have significantly less than the average European country, with people coming from places like Mexico who have an average of 85 IQ, and Africa which has averages as low as 60-70.
So, I would blame our problems on Shlomo Shekelberg.

No, I know in what context alt-righters use the word cuck. And they fit that definition even more, betraying their own interests and selling out their beliefs in favor of a con-man who keeps lying directly to your face.

Damn, nigga, you dedicated.

The thing i noticed about burgers
Is that most people who defend Trump's decision are fucking burgers. #notallburgers of course

They even condemn Assad and already want another war in Syria because of blind patriotism

They ignore how much of globalists, neocons and kikes sit in Trump's office

They accuse you of of being a russian shill even tho month ago were praising friendship between Russia and Usa.
etc.
Fucking (((burgers)))

That's because they don't understand there is a middle ground. And, that middle ground is America first, don't strike every country because you can.

Yeah, they wanted out of Syria during Trump's campaign. But after he bombs them suddenly 'Murica needs to stop Assad. They're retarded hypocrites.

>has "higher education" in (((history))) and politics
>to make up for small penor and starcraft addiction

I fuck white bitches at Oxford so I don't see your point.

>condemn Assad
they are the newfags, they came here bc they thought this is another /T_D/. Their only knowledge about Assad before the Syria missile attack was he is a sandnigger. I've seen countless threads making by burgers asking why Sup Forums supports a shitskin dictator over their president REEEEEEE

Reminder that statistically speaking, there's a 48% chance the burger on the other side of the American flag is non-white.
In other words, you can flip a coin to see whether or not an American flag post is coming from a non-white poster.

you are an elitist that looks down on Americans because you are jealous.

we project our problems onto the world cause all that matters is america, pal. not argentina and cow pokers like you.

I support Donald Jay Trump 100%. FUCK all of the argentianins and Assad Shills. u got a problem with the US of A, tell it to Pres. D.J. Trump if you got the balls, gaucho, not online anomous messenger board.