twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's awoovement!

Watch these numerals replicate niggers.

HOLY AMERICAN EMPIRE

WHY HAVENT YOU AWOOD YET YOU SICK SON OF A MOTHER

>Chechyna has opened the first concentration camp for homosexuals since Hitler
>Prisoners reportedly tortured with electric shocks and some beaten to death

I knew he'd do it somehow

daily reminder that "neocon don" is a funny harmless meme that is only used by true trump supporters ironically to show they love him

we are awoovement

HOW WILL BLARGNARG EVER RECOVER???

AWOO~

WAKEY WAKEY

TIME FOR BREAKFAST!

Clearly, the JEW-Puppet supports ISIS.

What a measly, miserable COWARD Trump is!

While the Syrian Arab Army sheds its blood trying to destroy ISIS with Russia’s determined, sacrificial help, Trump BOMBS them.

What a miserable COWARD Trump is!

He’s a LIAR who went against everything he promised during his campaign about not doing “regime change.”

The homo-enabler, Rex Tillerson, is a miserable piece of garbage. Flip flops for the JEWS within 6 days.

Jared Kushner, the JEW, Runs the Show!

You could see it coming:

Netanyahu visits Trump; IsraHell bombs Syria; Netanyahu demands buffer zones into the Golan Heights; Tillerson says Assad can stay; Some kind of false flag occurs regarding a ‘chemical attack’ in Idlib; The Jew-owned MSM blames Assad sans any proof; The Pentagon (war criminals’ Mattis and McMasters) concurs and Trump buys the JEW LIE; Tillerson caves; Trump BOMBS Syria. Tillerson flip flops and says Assad must go; The Jews applaud!

Bottom Line: Trump supports ISIS and fights the foes of ISIS, Syria and Russia.

KUSHNER, the Jew Globalist WINS; Bannon, the American Nationalist, (and many of Trump’s supporters), LOSE.

It’s ALL for the Jews. Trump represents JEWRY’s interests, NOT America’s.

Kushner and his tribe don’t care about “terrorists” as long as they can be used (and created) to serve IsraHell’s interests of destroying the “Axis of Resistance” to Zionist hegemony in the Middle East: Iran, Syria, and Hezbollah’s military arm, Hezbollah. (No, NOT a “terrorist” group as the Jew-owned State Dept. labels them.)

RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS ARE WAKING UP

IT'S NOT FAIR

reposting, sheep not apply, this is for real discussion only

It's not as much about Syria as it is about who is coming into the white house.

Ivanka is friends with Huma Abedin and Chelsea Clinton. Ivanka's advisor for years was Dina Powell. Dina Powell is friends with Valerie Jarrett, who literally lives with the Obamas right now. And now Dina Powell is U.S. Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategy to Donald Trump.

Dina Powell's husband is Richard Powell, president of Teneo, which has close ties to the Clinton Foundation -- Bill Clinton served as an advisor for Teneo.

Now take Jared Kushner, who took a $250m loan from George Soros. This is not even to mention Gary Cohn yet.

These are the people who got Flynn removed, and now they're going for Bannon. It's a fight for influence over Trump.

I am working on an OC piece showing the connections and tying it all together.

Everything I have said is verifiable, google the following:
"Ivanka Trump Huma Abedin"
"Ivanka Trump Chelsea Clinton"
"Ivanka Trump Dina Powell"
"Dina Powell Gary Cohn"
"Dina Powell Valerie Jarrett"
"Jared Kushner George Soros"
"Teneo Clintons"
"Teneo Clinton Foundation"
"Richard Powell Clintons"

Jared Kushner is STILL a registered democrat

All of these people are higher higher (yes I said it twice, they are way up there) ups at Goldmans, and globalists, and they've been brought in by Jared Kushner and Ivanka, why do you think #FireKushner was trending?

Like I said, I am working on a brainstorm bubble plot showing all the connections

Google everything I said and you will find I am not wrong. Fuck this Syria strike, I might even agree with it for political posturing reasons, but google what I said and you will find the subversion.

The moment Bannon quits or is booted we know it's over. We can't lose this fight. We have to fight.

It's literally globalism vs nationalism and Bannon is one of the only people on our side.

Mike "Chechnyan Electrician" Pence

Oy vey!

Johnson claimed that Trump violently raped her when she was 13 at a 1994 orgy hosted by Jeffrey Epstein — the billionaire who was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and has been accused of having sex with more than 30 underage girls.

Johnson’s lawsuit mentioned Trump’s friendship with Epstein, and a comment Trump made in 2002 about their respective tastes in women: “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

The lawsuit alleged a number of charges against both Trump and Epstein, including rape, sexual abuse, assault and battery, and false imprisonment. Johnson said that when she was 13, Epstein lured her to parties at his apartment by promising “money and a modeling career.”

Johnson said Trump had sexual contact with her at four of those parties, including tying her to a bed and violently raping her in a “savage sexual attack.” The lawsuit said Johnson “loudly pleaded” with Trump to stop, but that he responded by “violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.”

After that, Trump allegedly threatened to harm or kill Johnson and her family if she ever told anyone. Johnson said Trump told her he could make them “disappear” like Maria — a 12-year-old girl Johnson says Trump also forced her to have sexual contact with, and whom Johnson hadn’t seen since that encounter.

Johnson also accused Epstein of raping her “anally and vaginally despite her loud pleas to stop,” and that he “attempted to strike Plaintiff about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed that he, Defendant Epstein, rather than Defendant Trump, should have been the one who took Plaintiff’s virginity.”

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/851695450415546368

>We can't lose this fight. We have to fight.

Sure, but what do we do?

All thievtext. You could build a wall out of it to seal off the border.

Why do people even post this kike. Just to get people riled up?

Trump can't even beat a frail side of beef in an intellectual discussion. SAD!

God damn it

thank you based MILF for the heads up

Hey Goyim Jews rock
le based kushner will make Israel great again

Appearances
>False flag gas attack
youtube.com/watch?v=nx19pEalgoc
>Trump paves the way for ISIS to kill Christians
youtube.com/watch?v=aN4Z6Bocl90
>Trumps lie
youtube.com/watch?v=jeq2uay6ZCY
>Trump falls for the Jewish "muh gassing" lies
youtube.com/watch?v=LgPwFJEUW3s
>Good American goyim
youtube.com/watch?v=0zGbhffOxhM

Fun Stuff
>Sam Hyde
youtube.com/watch?v=zQlh6uK0uaw
>Styxhexenhammer666
youtube.com/watch?v=HkJPdu19tAk
youtube.com/watch?v=6CMXe4h8llg
>Morrakiu
youtube.com/watch?v=GLFvRb73xKk

>@120582793
>le trump raped me but I have no evidence number 532

>Surprise

Joe sucks today

Fug

So we never forget

Call the White House and tell them this is not what we voted for. Mention the names I mentioned, dina Powell, Gary Cohn, Jared Kushner, we didn't vote for this.If we get enough calls Trump will listen.

Did people realize disarming Syria of chemical weapons is a hit to Obama too, not just her?

Trump seems to be uncucking USA foreign policy so far.

Oy vey!

Yes, keep on the fried Rice!

>Trump did it
Wew

Well Joe sucks everyday

People have already forgotten Obama

We need Ivanka and Kushner out of the White House

F U L L
K I K E

G O O D
G O Y

you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become jeb bush.

ivanka! 2024

Awoo?

when I was giving candy to some 8th graders the other day none of them knew who obama was when i asked them

The one plus I can see for as long as this positive media wave for Trump lasts is that Susan Rice and Obama may finally get btfo. They already betrayed their brown savior on Syria.

archive.fo/4Mt3l
>Emotions run high at 140 characters. The chaos is perfect.

I don't think I can call them from here

None of my kid's teachers or any person I know at work has even heard of obama

>Trump did it
Grow up you Mexiniggers!

shills and trolls. Not sure why they bother though, because Kristol is always wrong to the point that it's comical.

>Not old enough to smoke, drink, or take certain medications.

>Old enough to block your hormones

I don't think it's /sg/ shilling. They apparently have the same problem. Pic related.

One post tailored for /ptg/, one post tailored for /sg/

Globalist jews

>when I was giving candy to some 8th graders

why are you giving candy to children?

apparently obama never existed

>you will never have a qt russian waifu waiting for you to get out of russian prison
why even live

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

really none of you're business i would ask you to stay on topic

>people actually heavily supported trump
>nope it was ONLY Russian bots on Sup Forums
Wow

Gas yourself

Ivanka is friends with Huma Abedin and Chelsea Clinton. Ivanka's advisor for years was Dina Powell. Dina Powell is friends with Valerie Jarrett, who literally lives with the Obamas right now. And now Dina Powell is U.S. Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategy to Donald Trump.

Dina Powell's husband is Richard Powell, president of Teneo, which has close ties to the Clinton Foundation -- Bill Clinton served as an advisor for Teneo.

Now take Jared Kushner, who took a $250m loan from George Soros. This is not even to mention Gary Cohn yet.

These are the people who got Flynn removed, and now they're going for Bannon. It's a fight for influence over Trump.

I am working on an OC piece showing the connections and tying it all together.

Everything I have said is verifiable, google the following:
"Ivanka Trump Huma Abedin"
"Ivanka Trump Chelsea Clinton"
"Ivanka Trump Dina Powell"
"Dina Powell Gary Cohn"
"Dina Powell Valerie Jarrett"
"Jared Kushner George Soros"
"Teneo Clintons"
"Teneo Clinton Foundation"
"Richard Powell Clintons"

Jared Kushner is STILL a registered democrat

All of these people are higher higher (yes I said it twice, they are way up there) ups at Goldmans, and globalists, and they've been brought in by Jared Kushner and Ivanka, why do you think #FireKushner was trending?

Like I said, I am working on a brainstorm bubble plot showing all the connections

Google everything I said and you will find I am not wrong.

When you're a star they let you do anything

Everyone knows it was divide and conquer.
Only (((anons))) says "I represent /sg/ goys".

They need to be hanged.

all the (((advertisers))) are controlled by Leftists.

Leftism is an ideology of slavery.

I've noticed a lack of "CNN Report: Trump's advisor second son may have visited Russia eight years ago according to anonymous sources." since he bomb the airfield.

Pepsi is in a perpetual state of freefall

>White House Correspondents' Dinner comedian is Hasan Minhaj

You mean shitposters are stirring shit between threads on two different sides of an issue?
Never!

God the NYT is fucking stupid. Any doctor who does that is opening himself up to be sued and lose their license if anything goes wrong. Doubt many doctors are dumb enough to take the risk.

DELET
DELET

SHILL

SHILL

FELLOW PEDES WE NEED TO SHUT IT DOWN. ITS ANUDDAH SHOAH

So you can see that the idea was removing anyway, it didn't mattered in the first place, they will go towards people who's shilling for immigration and lower wages, guess who?

It's funny really.

If you want to do good, do the polar opposite of what Bill Kristol says

Imagine being 12 rn and growing up with Trump. Must be like being 16 in WW2 and riding high all through the 50s.

his eyes
did he lobotomy

The sound of the "Muh Russia" narrative dying is uncannily similar to that of 59 Tomahawk missiles being launched. Let's see how long it lasts and if it backfires and has Trump cuck out.

>Karolin Schnoor

Is she sick? What's wrong with her

Kek

>tfw you will never be a Burger

>Your qt russian waifu will never help you escape russian prison
>Your qt russian waifu will never flee with you to America
>Your qt russian waifu and you will never start a beautiful, white, nuclear family in a deep red state

suspicious
what

The sound of "Muh Russia" going quiet is the sound of Trump doing what the neocons want him to.

why is the doctor from star truck ds9 gassing his own people

>spanish guy moves to red state
>everyone thinks hes a mexican

> Sup Forums will defend this

Reminder to not fall for the "against Kushner meme". You divide him from Bannon and you have left Bannon all alone against neocons and establishment people.

And one man can only do so much.

What happens in the webm? Can't watch it on my PS4.

>People still believes this little shit
She needs to be given to the Tiger, no questions asked.

Yeah CNN is praying for WWlll. Fat chance.

>ds9

Maybe YOU should be gassed