How can white women even compete?

How can white women even compete?
The body of a goddess i'm ready to worship!!!

Except now our kids would be half white so why the fuck would I want to breed with that.

I guess you really like manly women, weird.

Chi è sta baldracca?

¡NO HABLES ESPANOL!

>australian flag

It dosen't surprise me that you can't learn the difference between spanish and Italian... Poor british colony.

as if white women can compete with any other women besides blacks

>dosen't
stop speaking nigger

shut up pizza nigger

>delusional faggot

>worship a picture
>never procreate
Good on you shitaly

911 2.0

Hello english teacher

Why are you not enjoying your magic day in disney world you dirty yankees? See you this summer in our cities ( because you don't own a culture and you need to come in Europe to learn one ) ;)

e-z

how can i worship

italian is more white than american

>pissing of Italians
>threatening Italians
>being a subhuman in Italy
Italians aren't as cucked as northern Europe. Do they not see this might not be such a good idea?

Mkay

source

Italians may not be that liberal, but they are degenerate cowards by nature

Oh shit solid 10/10 would 14/88 with and let her in my RWDS

too much shoulders imo

Congratulations on having a slide thread bumped on page 1-2

Any man that won't take a tan woman, is just too afraid of being rejection and uses race as an excuse to avoid talking to more women.

As much as I love white women, the supple, nice caramel body of latinas will always have a special place in my genitals

oh boi oh boi

High IQ genes

I want to race mix with a Semite or Indo-iranic person

Our kids will look like people half way down Italy so will pass as white but will have good sub resistance

Also far less chance of divorce than with a Northern European and probably much lower body count too. Fair proportion will even be virgins.

Your first priority is to your genes, your family, then your race/nation.
I'm not going to compromise on the quality of the mother of my children for the sake of my race.
That would be cucked.

If white women were still like they were in my grand mother's generation, or even my mother's (I'm 26 and my mum is quite old) then I would go for a Northern European white girl but right now I want a Semite or Indo-iranic girl or failing that a Mediterranean girl.

And yeah I do have one in mind . She's Syruan and has dirty blonde hair and green eyes. She's a work in progress.

hi father

Are you that guy from a Christian family who converted to Islam?

>tfw you will never be a brutish army officer training Jordanoan Arab troops and marrying a local cutie or two

no just a brit-mixed emirati, but we were part of your commonweath colony

>them white girls

jeeeesas my dick

Nope, nope, nope. Shut the fuck up.

lol le 59
she palestinian

>She's Syruan and has dirty blonde hair and green eyes

So, she's a replacement. I don't think you're attracted to semitic/mediterranean women.

shut up you stupid Digiorno

>tfw no jewess to breed and make superior children with

Source on Palestinian qt?

1. Niggers are apes, barely literate and often nonfunctional. I wouldn't risk getting a son off one, even if she was the lightest skinned most lovely woman ever. 2. They smell. Regardless of skin shade, if there's a drop of nigger, they stink of cheap body lotion and funky dollar store hair conditioner. 3. I can't deal with high maintainence bitches with hair issues and nail issues and sickle cell shit...hell no. Sickle cell and pubes on the head, no way. 4. They smell... 5. I'm man enough I don't have to settle for shit-tier pussy. If you do, go the fuck to the gym, get an education, save some money, get your own place, learn to dress like a grown fucking man and you'll literally be beating white pussy off with a stick. Even if you're kind of fugly.

Sup Forums :(

>he doesn't have a latin gf

HAHA top kek, stay cucked you faggots

Reminder that women are now flocking to Sup Forumstards, Sup Forums tards and stormfags, as it's the ''trendy thing''.

Pic related, it's me and my gf

>worshiping a cunt

Pathetic

Fuck off, I'm the emirati here now

is she a Persian? i've been really into persians recently

kekd

ks o5tk

As if any biological women can compete with robotic women

ssooooooooooooooouuuuuuuulllllllssss

She looks like a male body builder you faggot.

What do "real" Italians think of /Italian-Americans/?

That you're a bunch of posers

Don't real :^)

Nothing gets me fucking harder than a Mediterranean woman.