White women were a mistake

When will Sup Forums swallow the blackpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P_DQglKSQts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't create the fat blob arse race

As opposed to preserving the no arse race?

It's just a bunch of fat hanging

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPP*

BRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPBBAAAAAPPPBBBAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPBAPP

Fucking sad that whites allowed niggers to dictate female attractiveness by sexualizing big baboon asses.

For the longest time, white women would try to not have a fat ass. You can go back as soon as like ten years to see all the worried "does this make my butt look big? comments.

Much like twerking and other forms of degeneracy, whites have allowed niggers to control the narrative of what is fashionable and what is not.

>LEL I JUST GOT A NEW FETISH BETTAH SHOW ALL MUH FRIENDS XDD

Fuck off.

Disgusting desu

that ass looks awful
t. assman

That's one hairy ass bitch right there, mate. I can see the follicles.

LOL extreme zoom detected

I don't care for twerking and nigger culture, but I still enjoy a nice ass. The problem is what women are permitted to do in public these days.

For order of best girl see also order of melanin.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

twerking is fucking hot and small asses and big asses are hot

only problem is when she doesn't have a flat stomach

niggers are fucking disgusting

their faces look like black dudes with wigs on

and the IQ. who'd want their kids to have an IQ of 80 because they bred with a subhuman ape?

Prefer these over nigger asses

Asses are so fucking disgusting. You do realize shit comes from there right?

How come white women in the 80's were naturally thicc?

mouths are so disgusting, you do realize spit and saliva comes from there right?

kek

want me one of those girls in the middle

soon we will all be chinese crispr super ayylmaos anyway

god-fucking-damn i love ass

You are Ass.

hi father

You have garbage taste, but I wouldn't expect more from a Paki

hey me too

maybe there's some sort of club we can join

Dayum. Dat farm got a donkey

>Bout to kill this workout
>Proceeds to leg press on the dip machine and miscellaneous baboon walking exercises

Degenerate mothers breed degenerate daughters

*BRAP*
*BRAAAP*

*brap*

*brap brap BRAAAAP*

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaap*
*brrr*
*BRAAAAP BRAP braaap*

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Number 9 doesn't brap at all?

*BRAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP*

Do you think her asshole is stinky? I've always wanted to smell a woman's asshole.

>when will pol get herpes?

I don't know but you should look up dani ashe

PERO MIRA LO QUE ES ESE PAN DULCE PAPU

Women are like sheep, they follow whats being pushed in the media. If you control the media you control women.

this

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

/thread

are those traps? Only 2nd has a feminine face

Show me one single black woman without the face of a man. protip: you can't

So... The Jews control women then? Great.

I did when fembots became a reality

Saliva is an antiseptic

I don't want a retarded wife.

If you wanna have kids having well educated mother is what matters most to their success.

I'd fuck a black woman but guess jow many are I've net at the university? There is one Somali in the Astronomy program but she is ugly as sin and doesn't come to parties.

Butt augmentation is currently one of the most popular plastic surgery procedures. Some girls get it in small amounts so it looks realistic. Some girls take it to the extreme, helping you know who to avoid.

I really don't understand why so many europeans desire to undue their ethnic roots...

Unless you have a very strong, patriarchal society, race mixing will fuck your nation up socially

You guys are literally making fart noises? Are you retarded? I wonder if the guys in CNN that are lurking here for news already lost their minds.

>> Dominican

You wouldn't exist if it were not for European men fucking black women.

Ass is a nigger fetish

It's anuddah shoa

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

tfw when a jew let out his typical wet far near you

Iceland is the whitest nation on the planet

prepare for the estrogenic scrawny dweebs to get triggered about the big asses, they prefer small girls because the twerps are weaklings

I almost never fart in public.

Hnnnnnnnngggggggg

Black girls are fun and can cook (most of the time) but they will NEVER stop talking and laughing

but women are even more stacked now autists just have think everything was better in the past

are you fucking retarded you aspie you can use a stacked nigslut as sextoy. you can fuck without impregnating the slut easily. are you 4?

>tfw no darkie gf

>tfw Sup Forums has the best nigress threads

youtube.com/watch?v=P_DQglKSQts

Dude i'm likely about 70% some kind of Asian, I hate to generalize but white women are good for sex but Asians are way better if you want well, you know like an actual relationship.

Banged the my 3rd jewess this weekend, week before my 35th birthday. Oy v-Ayyy

Absolutely BLEACHED!

If her eyes aren't green or blue
you've been tricked by the Jew.

When will Sup Forums swallow the brown pill?

Aside from that does somene here actually believe the myth that nordic people are descendants from Atlantis?

not true, go look at old 1930's ads for women it was pro weight gaining.

When men actually produced test they like women with a little padding but weren't fat as fuck before the fashion jew dictated straight men's tastes through a gay man's prism

Yes, but there is a difference between the spanish conquistadors that took this island and colonized it and the SJW cucks that rule europe today