Australian Wearing Cross Beaten By Muslim Gang Shouting ‘F*** Jesus!’

breitbart.com/london/2017/04/10/australian-beaten-cross-beaten-muslim-gang-shouting/

Has the best Anglo nation fallen to the degenerate Islam... What do we do lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesopotamian_campaign
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Amara
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/10/australian-beaten-cross-beaten-muslim-gang-shouting/
dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/we-rush-to-condemn-islamophobia-what-about-antichristian-attacks/news-story/2bb6f9a158146e963355a6da3adbe70a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Serves him right

It was on the decline 13 years ago, what did you expect in current year?

good, australians are abos

>Breitbart

Ahuh, totally credible source.

>what do?

WWI take 2.

>crusade when?

you do realize jesus is a prophet in islam?

Youre a disgrace. You need to reavaluate your life.

Thanks to Rudd's "Big Australia"

D E U S V U L T

Ahmed get out of my thread.

*You're

I wish I lived in Canada, no bogans there

These Kafir's will fall for anything

Islamic Jesus is /the/ Christian Anti-Christ.

>Islamic Jesus is Satan
>Whole NT warns against it.

That little correction wont change the fact that youre a waste, and the fact that you dont do anything to remedy your situation.

many Canadians though

the brits are arrogant enough to think they can exploit the muslims and get them to do all the dirty work for the brits

this includes attacks against any percieved threat to the "road map" . which has on it using white women to trick minorities into thinking they are safe because its only the white man who is evil

funny thing is its easier to prevent them from getting what they want using white men and women who simply wont live next to brown people. its like 3/4 of the fucking population

Why don't aussies celebrate Ramadan ?

Modern day Brits = Ashkenazi Jews.

>tfw no Anglos, Saxons, Jutes or Normans left in peerage

*won't
*you're
*don't

Funny thing is, most British troops serving in the ottoman empire (especially during the Mesopotamian campaign) where Indians:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesopotamian_campaign

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Amara

Living in Australia is like celebrating Ramadan everyday

This man is starting to become sensible, he just needs to realize that the hijab goes on his wife and not on him.

let me guess, before i even read anything.
this happened in either melbourne or sydney..

>breitbart.com/london/2017/04/10/australian-beaten-cross-beaten-muslim-gang-shouting/
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

can we like just nuke sydney and melbourne.
thx.

Oh look, a sandnigger / cuck from Sweden. What a surprise!

I keep hoping for nuclear war because is certain to get rid of Sydney.

>50% of all politicians live in Sydney
>rest of Australia won't even care

Dont you have some muslim cock to suck leaf?

Ausfags, you had best unfuck yourselves before we meme the CIA into arming and funding the emus again.

Id rather terrorists than fucking emus

I thought they are the only real news now?

Leafs will not divide us.

(((Breitbart))) go condition your locks Emile.

if we get rid of them tho the fags and immigrants will claim another city

Where are you dole bludgers going to get your gibmedats then?

I won't condone violence but wearing a clearly visible cross is a direct provocation to many Muslims. Keep your cross tucked u dear your shirt

What fags and immigrants?
They'll all be ashes and glass.

>whatever the initial blast doesn't get will be consumed by the uncontrollable bush fires that will spring up as a result.

tucked and cucked

can u for one fucking second pay WA reparations, listen mate, my boy mark is gonna make you pay
in other words u r fucked mate

Nice trips.

nah dude like 80% of non white immigrants go to sydney or melbourne for some reason

and also fags leave other states to go to melbourne / sydney

I agree with this.
Who actually fucking likes Sydney?

dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/we-rush-to-condemn-islamophobia-what-about-antichristian-attacks/news-story/2bb6f9a158146e963355a6da3adbe70a

>80% non-white immigrants go to Sydney or Melbourne

my exact point

>WW3 when?
>Sydney and Melbourne get nuked
>No more politicians letting immigrants in
>No more immigrants in the country

yeh so they will just shit up some other city when sydney is gone m80

everyone else should just secede

>reparations
Man fuck you niggers, we took the land from the abbos and we will take it from you ferals too.

Just because we let you dig the minerals out of the earth doesn't mean they belong to you.

>Just because we let you dig the minerals out of the earth doesn't mean they belong to you.
actually it fucking does

Who will shit up some other city?

> Sydney and Melb get nuked
> The people in those cities die.
> No people left to shit up any other city

Get off the ice Trent.

with Sydney and Melbourne gone the rape enablers on the left as well majority of immigrants will have their numbers depleted severely.

the thousands of non white people coming from outside australia every year mate

They all come in at Sydney or Melbourne.

>Nuclear WW3
>Assumes commercial planes will be flying

I don't think he quite comprehends just what would happen if ww3 starts.

u wot

This.

This.

> BORDER SECURITY INTENSIFIES

should I get the lads in on a newsworthy hatecrime?

maybe australians should focus on being less intolerant next time

lol.

Only people coming in from Bali are iced up bogans getting back from their yearly holiday

Maybe they should harden the fuck up

>get full crusader LARP kit
>buy a pig
>Go to Lakemba
>Walk around the streets crying Deus Vult
>Mudslimes too scared of the pig to touch you

these are exchanges mate...

Fuck off Oman, we are plenty tolerant.

now it's fucking personal shitskins

>meanwhile we cant even carry pepper spray or a taser
is there any guidelines yet for self defense in australia yet?, for years now our rights have been blatantly ignored.
honestly ready to move to america if don't even have the resources to defend myself or my family from goat fucker pedo worshippers or brain damaged meth junkies.

It was personal the second they stepped foot on our soil.

Nope.

>if you defend yourself you're going to prison
>gotta sit by and watch your missus be raped by a mudslime
>as bad as sweden

I just want you all to know that here in Canada this is NOT considered a hate crime, and rightly so.

That's no way to talk about your nations capital

>this land of is spiritual significance to the bogan people of...

No it doesn't, consider yourself federated.

I dunno about this story. Lebs have gotten pretty quiet over the last few years. After Cronulla they got back in their box in a big way.

Been years since I've seen a pack wandering around outside their ghetto. Prior to Cronulla I'd get into a punch up with a group of them every time I went drinking in the city, but they just aren't getting up to it anymore it seems.I dunno about this story. Lebs have gotten pretty quiet over the last few years. After Cronulla they got back in their box in a big way.

Been years since I've seen a pack wandering around outside their ghetto. Prior to Cronulla I'd get into a punch up with a group of them every time I went drinking in the city, but they just aren't getting up to it anymore it seems.

>be me
>want to start a white australia policy party
>want to get back to government of the federation
>also want to shitpost the australian media every time they talk about it

Join my party. The Federation of Australia Party.

Also known as FAP.

>media has to talk seriously about what FAP is doing.

Maşallah

I don't think anyone would be shocked at this point considering we have a 'sex party', 'motoring enthusiast party' and 'hunters and gatherers party'.

I'm not getting this meta

Yeah. But I'd be a serious party.

He has no proof, no pictures of himself beaten and wont even give his name all while claiming muslims said f**k jesus which is literally blasphemy.

Make a centrepiece of your party policy super fast internet and the removal of GST from kleenex.

you do realize that the Islam version of Jesus has nothing to do with Jesus?

They are actually.

Brilliant!

Lebs in Sydney are as religious as their sheep fucking ancestors from the hill tribes. They'd say whatever as an excuse to bash on (provided you're by yourself).

The full on white dress wearing cunts would spout stuff about jesus being a prophet and get into the idolatry talk, but a common leb is just looking to gang bash a random for kicks.

>Has the best Anglo nation fallen to the degenerate Islam... What do we do lads?
We do a crusade. Seriously is anyone here FOR REAL wanting a new crusader movement?

Wait

Isn't Jesus like top 3 of the most important prophets for muds too?

But Jesus is a holy figure in Islam as well

What the fuck

False, he will carry out the judgement on doomsday in Islam

Good. Australia seems like they might actually be /madman/ enough to go ethnonationalist if pushed too far.

Of course. I would support a new one. Wipe out the militants through force and as for the "moderate" ones, stop schools teaching the BS and have them teach the truth of Islam as the evil thing it is. Media would stop portraying Muslims positivity and they'd be mocked in society. Within a generation, Islam would disappear.

Not the first time I've heard muslims say something bad about Jesus. They are stupid they don't even know their shitty book.

It is the same Jesus but different, like he us just a prophet and not the son of God.

Quran has ripped Jesus from the Bible and twisted it into a lie for the muslims.

I bet muslims forget that Jesus was A JEW. That's right mudslimes if you want to serve Jesus throw your Quran cookbook of lies and follow Yeshua the messiah of the Jews