Mattis: Strike Destroyed 20% of Syrian Air Force

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39561102

>Mr Mattis said the "measured response" by the US had "resulted in the damage or destruction of fuel and ammunition sites, air defence capabilities and 20% of Syria's operational aircraft".

>He added: "The Syrian government has lost the ability to refuel or rearm aircraft at Shayrat airfield and at this point, use of the runway is of idle military interest."

I wonder if that 20% is going off the 6 aircraft the Russians admit we're destroyed or the 20 aircraft the Pentagon has said were destroyed?

brilliant, 20% less trouble from the airforce helping to keep the rebels and ISIS at bay.

if hillary is the mother of isis does this make trump the father?

>we helped the islamists to kill even more christians in the future

Change your pic with some mudshit art, americans are such a disgrace.

>Being told by Obama that chemical weapon use will lead to an American retaliation
>Doing it anyway
Now I understand why it's been 6 years and he still hasn't won

Anyone who knows anything about Syria will tell you that it's complete bullshit

Here's the actual quote

>American military officials said 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles had struck their targets at the airfield, destroying 20 to 25 aircraft: roughly 20 percent of the Seventh Wing of the Syrian Air Force. One missile aborted after launch and fell into the Mediterranean.

Burgs putting sand niggers in their place FTW

>Doing it anyway

According to Ameican ""intelligence""

Until independent UN team confirms it, it's just for home propaganda. It doesn't even make a thud in the outside world

Nice proxy

>Equipment ~ 670 aircraft at 2011 [2] 461 in 2017 [3]

Neither.

>oy vey never forget the 6 gorrilian gassed syrians

>I wonder if that 20% is going off the 6 aircraft the Russians admit we're destroyed or the 20 aircraft the Pentagon has said were destroyed?

based on context, I'm pretty confident he meant 20% of operational aircraft at the site

If 2 aitcrafts is 20% of your air force then you deserve to lose the war

>death to those who insult my token sand nigger

3 aircraft is a lot more than 0 aircraft though.

And how many of those are air worthy?

Kill mattis someone, fucking kike traitor.

CIA said themselves that Assad most likely didn't use chemical weapons.

C.I.A.

well you would know all about that, you guys clearly love islamic terrorists, just to cowardly to openly say it. no other explanation for fighting and killing every single secular government that keeps terrorists down

>no other explanation
Are you sure you want to go with that one??

I'm sure the last 100 whatever remaining christians in Syria who haven't yet been genocided by ISIS are just jumping with joy at Mattis' work

Burger propaganda

Scared?

I liked that source Finbro, real convincing

Oh look, an untermensch is speaking to me

well lets hear it then

This seems more likely. due to this

Usually I'd say it was Americans being incredibly stupid but we seem to have swallowed all of the ASSAD IS A CRAZY DICTATOR KoolAid.

Johnson was kicking off at the G7 this morning, insisting we sanction every staff officer in the Russian Army.

you know how expensive fighter/bomber jets are right? a small poor country like syria could only afford 10-14 fighter jets. each of these costs like 1 billion.

Death to America

>Mattis The PermaVirgin Good Goy

Embarrassing.

Slavshit air defense BTFO

>all the EU shitskin Muslims come out of the woodwork

lmao

against the jew sponsored war monger? I think the world should be scared for that.

If Mattis and wanted war, you would already be dead.

>image.jpg
What's that?