CAN SHE DO IT???

What do you think bro's can she do it?

Let's hope so! I just think France may be to cucked.

Thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-39534080
lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2017/04/10/01016-20170410ARTFIG00365-le-camp-de-grande-synthe-en-flammes-apres-une-rixe-entre-migrants.php?pagination=2#nbcomments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The french election system is basicly designed to make it impossible for non establishment candidates to win.

So i doubt it, she can win the first round but not the second

She will lose in the second round but will have major influence in the country...just wait till the muzzies sperg out and some major public outcry will happen

>want to uncuck france
>vote for woman
>womyn

No guys, the BBC are going to steal her memes
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-39534080

You forgot democracy doesnt work anymore, lad.

It stopped working the moment women were given voting rights.

Democratic elections wont fix a god damn thing anymore.

I remember going to Paris as a 14 year old Australian tourist and again multiple times through my late teens and early twenties. I was in such awe of the beauty obviously I didn't see or go to the ring of hell surrounding the city. Since the attacks I have felt like something has changed Paris has lost part of it's magic, obviously to be scared of terrorist attack is to be a wiener, the statistics are so remote... I dated a french girl in london and met loads of her french friends they seemed to be super libtard, the girl was hot she was like a ferrari beautiful but explosive... Lets hope the French people explode and get Le Pen into office.

lol

What is the answer then?

Well, Polaks went to the streets in a number around 200,000 people and yelled "MUSLIMS FUCK OFF, WERE FULL".

Seems to have worked.
Democratic elections dont work.

But 200,000+ people yelling FUCK OFF sure do work quite well.

I suggest either mass anti-muslim protests, or taking voting rights away from women, but the latter just wont happen.

Yeah watching from afar, at my Polish bro's with respect.

I think a coalition of Christians against Islam could be in order put aside our theological differences between Orthodox,Catholic and Protestants and unite and have a rogue Christian army to go and demolish the fucking ISIS barbarians

Atheists aren't fond of ISIS either, and that's most of Britain you would be excluding, so I think a Christian coalition wouldn't be the best idea. Also, IS really wants a war between Christians and Muslims, the way you would actually defeat them is if nobody believed in their cause, by it not being a war between religions but a war between decent human beings and savages

This kind of news can help:
lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2017/04/10/01016-20170410ARTFIG00365-le-camp-de-grande-synthe-en-flammes-apres-une-rixe-entre-migrants.php?pagination=2#nbcomments

Afghans and "Kurds" have burn their fancy refugee camp (300 wooden chalets) for stupid reasons because they're stupid.

stop lying
you never went there
the meme you wrote has been used too many times on Sup Forums

>the way you would actually defeat them is if nobody believed in their cause
However, Pisslam brainwashes its followers so badly, that its impossible to cure them and to add everything to it, they multiply rapidly. It's literally a CANCER! And as a cancer, it needs to be surgically removed.
Full exterminatus is needed

Well, cancers do eventually kill themselves, and I think anyone after living under IS rule would get fed up of it eventually, starting fighting withing the organization would be a great way to quicken it's defeat, and then install a more western styled government in it's place.

So basically chemotherapy.

Oh yeah so unlikely that I would have been to one of the most visited cities in the world.

I think you're too cucked.
I also think she can win, if she's against anybody but macron for second round.

Lol visiting Paris as a meme.

here you go cock smoker

I think he got u there m8

>Well, cancers do eventually kill themselves
and the host with them
>starting fighting withing the organization would be a great way to quicken it's defeat, and then install a more western styled government in it's place.
It wont solve the general. Islam is too degenerate and narrow-minded to allow any kind of progress. It discourages freethinking and liberties, threats women like garbage, and basically makes their followers hiveminds. It is specifically aggressive religion that needs to be exterminated to achieve decent results in the region.
>So basically chemotherapy.
yeah, chemical weapons will do the thing...

yeah that news is coming at around about the right time, if there is another terror attack before the elections somewhere in the west, that could also bolster numbers.

No. EU People don't like russian slaves.

TAKE MY ENERGY

and by multiple times, i mean multiple times

best part of that is when the black chick goes 'pepe is funny' then they ask her if she knows what it means and she gets a serious deer in the headlights look and goes n-no

Wouldn't be surprised if Trump's recent wacky behaviour puts a major dent in her and other nationalists popularity

Say it Sup Forums....
MADAME PRESIDENT

she and her father are absolute retards.

I've seen a few predictions that she'll lose but will win in the next election.

frog BTFO

A woman is 1/4 of a man.
If she wins, France will be even more cucked.

The bogs are on her side.

Le Pen will win!
Check'em.

Do you know about The Don pol?

France needs a general; a "shogun".

Now is the time.

Don Fillon will win.

fuck off shills

wtf, how is he replying to himself?

His arm was led by bogs, just like Serbian artillery is led by god

Nah she wont do it.

Even if She'll be the biggest party of a majority can be formed with a shitload of small pro EU kabinets it will happen

The multiparty system has made the EU very powerful, by funding pro EU parties IT increases their standards

Its not enough for Eurosceptics to become the biggest party, if the Total majority of seats is pro EU they Will be bypassed

Its not enough that Le Pen wins, the EU must lose

all sovereignty from countries where in the next election waves in the EU where a pro EU gov is set up Will be shipped off to the EU so that next elections even if anti EU wins big the only way out is war because it will no longer be legally possible to leave

If enough paying countries leave, itll collapse in a decade, if not it will still die only a lot more slower

dude how did you know im serbian

This woman is more redpilled then the average redneck
>Voting for the person and not the parties ideals the person belongs too
No wonder youre still a shithole