WaPo Learning Sup Forums Language

>I emailed back, “What is an SJW?” The reply: “An SJW is a social justice warrior. In the press, this particular public predator tends to be big on PC [political correctness] virtue signaling but happy to smear others viciously with false accusations of sexism, racism, white nationalism, hate speech, etc.”

>Snowflake.This is no compliment, even if you like to think that you’re one of a kind. At best, it’s a derisive term for someone considered entitled,

>Libtard.“Lib” is for “liberal,” while “tard” is shorthand for “retard.”

>●Cuck.I heard this one while watching Bill Maher’s HBO show several weeks ago. One of his guests kept using it. It’s short for “cuckservative,” which is a word cocktail made up of equal parts “conservative” and “cuckold.” Urban Dictionary defines it as “a racial slur for a White person that is not loyal to White Supremacy”

>Masculinist.I’m an out and proud feminist, but I’d never heard of “masculinist.” According to Merriam-Webster, it’s “an advocate of male superiority or dominance” and is often used to promote traditional gender roles.

>Bottom line: It pays to increase your word power these days. There’s much more to alt-right coded language than meets the eye – or the ear.

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/the-coded-language-of-the-alt-right-is-helping-to-power-its-rise/2017/04/07/5f269a82-1ba4-11e7-bcc2-7d1a0973e7b2_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fijl6
youtube.com/watch?v=b8CpON8VrRU
discord.gg/2FCgV3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Masculinist
Wat?

Just think.
You became a journalist to think you'd be wearing a bulletproof vest and be getting the hard stories to make your mark on the world, maybe write an autobiography later on, like the ones you read from your favorite reporters.

Instead?
You're here, with us...with an editor who probably hats you telling you to promote things you know are falsehoods and passive aggressive "zingers" that you know aren't even funny.

>word power
Speech is really hard to comprehend for leftists isn't it, ours is doubleplusgood.

>cuckold.” Urban Dictionary defines it as “a racial slur for a White person that is not loyal to White Supremacy”
Cucks are a race now?

They'll never catch out.

The Left has been manipulating language since the advent of political correctness.

We must match them.

Language is the media through which we think - if you control language, you control reality. The Left currently controls language.

We now speak in Leftist terminology, which is one reason why we haven't been able to advance. For the past year or two, however, we have been successful in making gains on the enemy.

Search: Linguistic relativism.

>Snowflake. It’s a derisive term for someone considered entitled
>Masculinist
>Libtard and Cuck are alt-right terms
>Urban Dictionary

Good to know these retards won't be cracking our meme codes anytime soon.
Our fingerboxes are safe.

but the left uses coded language too

>unironically using Urban Dictionary
just when I thought Wikipedia journalism would be the bottom of the barrel.

Urban Dictionary is okay but I'd never even jokingly cite it.

Ya, uhm. Cucks have nothing to do with race. It has to do with acting in a way that is against your own self interest. It's derived from cuckold which means to raise a child that is not your own.

>Libtard.“Lib” is for “liberal,” while “tard” is shorthand for “retard.”
THEY FOUND OUR CODE, SHUT IT DOWN

I thought libruls were the special snowflake virtue signalers and libtards were libertarians?

These words have nothing to do with alt-right, other than they may use them occassanally, like everyone else of facebook and twitter. Some of these have existed for decades.
In short, these are internet terms. They belong to no one.

witchsay otay ackupbay odecay ownay

Boohoo, what is racist and antisemite? You've used coded language to win the cultural war for decades.

Also, "homophobe".

You can't get a more clear coded word than that. They are deliberately misusing the meaning of phobia.

>Kike linguist on the Alt-Right calling people cucks:
>“The strategy is to control discourse,” Lakoff points out. “One way you do that is preemptive name calling . . . based on a moral hierarchy.”
>Lakoff emphasized that this is different from the Democrats’ labeling some conservatives racist, sexist or homophobic — which they do — if only because that usage is not as “canny” or strategic.

>literally "it's only bad when they do it, not us"

>Apparently, tried-and-true insults such as “fag,” “fairy,” “kike” and “hebe” (yes, I’m Jewish) are old-school
>(yes, I’m Jewish)

woah we couldn't have seen that one coming

>cuck is short for cuckservative
You learn something new every day I guess.

>(yes, I'm Jewish)

These people really are mentally handicapped. We need to start putting them out of their misery. Thank fuck they can't adequately crack our memes.

Oh and thank fuck that a good chunk of them won't reproduce because they prefer to fuck guys in the ass or not have kids.

Like when liberals coined mansplaining and manspreading. What a retarded coined words by liberals.

Um, "SJW" is how we idenitfy WSJ writers.

Kek, they fell for the "Social Justice Warrior" joke?

I use cuck to describe anything I don't like, not just cuckolds

no snowflake is a type of libtard. they tried calling libertarians libertards but it's stupid and pathetic.

Can someone post an archive of this shit?

>That nu-journalist forgot the word libshit

>>●Cuck.I heard this one while watching Bill Maher’s HBO show several weeks ago. One of his guests kept using it. It’s short for “cuckservative,” which is a word cocktail made up of equal parts “conservative” and “cuckold.” Urban Dictionary defines it as “a racial slur for a White person that is not loyal to White Supremacy”
what the fuck...
Urban Dictionary has thousands of contributions for the same word and they pick the one that has white nationalism in the definition

racial slur for a White person that is not loyal to White Supremacy”

But White nationalists want ethno-states not multiethnic states were they have ''supremacy'' over Niggers.
Why would I want Non-Whites here? To dominate them? No thanks.

Aren't these just normal words that normies use? I see them posted at every right wing conservative website that's mostly populated by Evangelical retards and soccer moms.

how are you even a little bit surprised

>a racial slur for a White person that is not loyal to White Supremacy

I prefer this definition

>Sup Forums
>secret language
Yeah, we call it, "English," you stupid fucks.

>calling someone a cuck is less "strategic" than calling them a racist

Tfw too intelligent to fuck my own wife

archive.is/fijl6
This is what we get with this newfag influx, everybody goes straight for the original link like a faggot.

There was a really good pasta that explained this and in the context of Stalinists.

The left doesn't seek to just ban or suppress speech, they seek to degrade it. They want to limit the number of words you can use - That's why they're fans of shit like Ebonics. The less words you have to adequately express yourself and describe the world the less you can argue against methods of control or distortion.

I think the amount of symbology and expanded vocabulary really, really bothers them.

Even something stupid like "Alt-Right" enrages them because they need to be tie down any right of center idea as "Fascist" or "Nazi".

So what kind of Supremacy Leafs have over Non-Whites in Canada? Do you own any slaves or servants?

Lingua franca huh...

Thanks

>cuck is short for cuckservative
>racial slur
I'm just calling people huge pussys who would let other men fuck their wives

I don't even always mean black men

We give them all of the shitty jobs so we can smoke cigarettes and blow our easily-earned cash on shit we want. Also we make the niggers live in shitty areas like Scarborough so they'll kill each other over petty nonsense.

Are we really so difficult to understand that every (((journalist))) that writes about us gets the most basic details so wrong? I really don't think it's that complicated

I have to repeat your post because the dissonance has to be deliberate on that guys part;

>I asked what he meant by a moral hierarchy. “God above man, man above nature, men above women. The strong above the weak. Christians above gays,” he said, continuing with even more examples. Lakoff emphasized that this is different from the Democrats’ labeling some conservatives racist, sexist or homophobic — which they do — if only because that usage is not as “canny” or strategic.

I imagine when he said that to the author he had a gigantic fucking kike grin on his face.

>Urban Dictionary defines it as “a racial slur for a White person that is not loyal to White Supremacy”
>Urban dictionary
>journalists using Urban Dictionary as a source
i think it's about time i get off this timeline

>You give them equal rights,and promote them with affirmative actions.

Merely pretending. It like if they do actual reporting, they think they're showing passive approval of the topic, so they go from the angle of "we just discovered that..."

ARCHIVE
R
C
H
I
V
E

(((Washington Post))) Christ-killing, evil, hook nosed Kike opinions and definition.

Affirmative action is bullshit and I personally know several employers who are red pilled and don't hire niggers/sand niggers.

>yes, I’m (((Jewish)))
What did he mean by this?

Oh but please go on about how your country is Nazi Germany 2.0, I'm real excited to hear about it my third world friend

I know but (((left wing government))) does

shut. it. down.

>Don't use slang-words to belittle and marginalize the Marxist agitprop we've created to kill you, goyim. Otherwise, you're a Nazi!

>I’m an out and proud feminist which means i never think about the contrary

Thanks, mate.

> "cuckold.” Urban Dictionary defines it as “a racial slur for a White person that is not loyal to White Supremacy”
The fuck? It literally means a fag who likes to see his wife being pounded by someone else.
You can be black, an asian,a muslim, an abbo, a spic and still be a cuck.

The article was literally;

>If you use common slang terms and disagree with me you are actually a Nazi

Also;

>Secret coded language is exactly how the Nazis took power

>..No..I don't have any examples and can't explain this statement. Bye.

>The Left has been manipulating language since the advent of political correctness.

This exactly.

youtube.com/watch?v=b8CpON8VrRU

"White people who aren't engaged in hedonistic nihilism and sitting idly while their race and homeland is destroyed, are bad nasty goyim white supremacists!"

t. Jewish Faggot writer from (((New York Times)))

>urban dictionary
ah, so as reliable as wikipedia, since any anonymous person, including WSJ SJW's can edit it and cite it as indisputable fact

Well not really. 99% of cucks are white so even thought it's not the technical definition the racial component is always implied when used

Giving them click. You fucking noob
>archive.is/fijl6

>In a personal ad it might mean “straight Jewish woman,” but two of those don’t apply to me

Fucking lel

True story:
Was at the beach last weekend and I saw a black guy with a white woman, but there were three white kids with her with snow-blonde hair. The look on his face made my soul twist in acidic laughter

But that doesn't help with the agenda

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not letting a black man fuck your wife is white supremacy

Really sizzles my synapses

The word cuckold derives from the cuckoo bird, alluding to its habit of laying its eggs in other birds' nests.[2][3] The association is common in medieval folklore, literature, and iconography.

English usage first appears about 1250 in the satirical and polemical poem "The Owl and the Nightingale" (l. 1544). The term was clearly regarded as embarrassingly direct, as evident in John Lydgate's "Fall of Princes" (c. 1440). In the late 14th century, the term also appeared in Geoffrey Chaucer's "The Miller's Tale".[3] Shakespeare's poetry often referred to cuckolds, with several of his characters suspecting they had become one.[3]

One often-overlooked subtlety of the word is that it implies that the husband is deceived, that he is unaware of his wife's unfaithfulness and may not know until the arrival or growth of a child plainly not his (as with cuckoo birds).[3]

The female equivalent cuckquean first appears in English literature in 1562, adding a female suffix to the cuck.

A related word, first appearing in 1520, is wittol, which substitutes wit (in the sense of knowing) for the first part of the word, referring to a man aware of and reconciled to his wife's infidelity.[4]

I guess just using Wikipedia is hard so we can cite the cool underground lingo of the internet "Urban Dictionary"

french btw

if you are not a cuckold you are a racist !!!

>missing my point
What i'm saying is that when you hear cuck images of blacks or other shitskins cucking a white guy spring up. So whether you like it or not the racial component is there.
I don't care if it's racist or not. It's just there

>it was real in my mind

Incase this thread gets deleted
discord.gg/2FCgV3k

UNCENSORED DISCORD SERVER POLITICS

It's a combination of laziness, incompetence, and deliberately spinning things to suit their agenda.

None of that is Sup Forums. That's all Reddit language.

Why don't they have "KIKE" on that list? Weird....

It's real in everyone's mind retard.

If anything it's great because it subtly makes people think that white girls dating black guys = cucking. So when white men learn that their girlfriend has fucked blacks being cucked will be his first thought which is great as he won't be ok with that and will more likely drop her

>(yes, I’m Jewish)

They do that shit constantly. Xenophobia. I don't have an irrational fear of foreigners. I don't want them here. Islamaphobia is a bit better, but it's not irrational to hate people that hate and want to kill you. Sandniggers should stay in sandniggeristan.

Its not quite about raising children that arent your own though either. I know plenty of stepdads who have their own kids with the mothers as well and are fucking hard bastard alpha males.

Being a cuckold originally was having your woman cheat on you and not having the balls to do anything about it.

In our lingo its used to describe someone who stands idly by while bad things happen with their fingers in their ears saying la la la cant hear you.

The left is legitimately that retarded that they cant fathom this meaning so they just attribute it to some sort of sexual dominance masculinity issue.

Its just a fucking adjective.

Kekd hard

>Milo
Good to see that any of their info is 2 months out of date.

>archive.is/fijl6
This deserves more (you)'s

They forgot "faggot".

Is it just an inherently lefty thing to be a massive navel-gazer?

It just seems like pondering everything instead of doing anything is their favourite pastime.

Writing article after article based on feelings isnt journalism. Thats called keeping a diary.

God damnit niles. That webm.

Reminds me of this

>FeminINE
>MasculINE
>FeminIST
>MasculINIST
I really hate it when people make up these stupid terms without thinking through the etymology.
It's MASCULIST, not MASCULINIST. Same way it's not Femininist.

Thats not what cuckold means you shit. It means jerking off to other guys fucking your wife. Its a fetish.

>fingerbox
Oh man, I forgot all about those. Could never make a good one myself and was too cheap up but a quality Japanese model.

We don't even need to decipher whether's a schlomo. He's already done it for us. HAHAHAHA!