BEING GAY IS NOT OKAY

Being GAY is not okay.It is in fact a mental illness that comes with illnesses,deppression,failed families and degenerate sexual behavior
>Are People Born Gay? Genetic and Epigenetic Determinism in Homosexuality
>youtube.com/watch?v=0mkjaP3HEO8

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/pMYPG
discord.gg/uvcZW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree kill all homos

maybe you being gay is not ok to YOU but OTHER PEOPLE being gay is NOT YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/pMYPG

t. angery faggot

The only ok way to be gay is to to act like a normal person, and even then what youre doing is still wrong

It is cancer to society

not gay btw but i hate this shit why do people care about other people shit so much?jesus christ keep to yourselfs cunts its fucking annoying

I'm only gay for Jesus. #ChristianLYFE

faggots are disgusting degenerates

They ruined my country!

so are Australians what is your point? go get raped by your abbo

I was in this clothing shop the other day and I felt this hand brush my butt. I turned around and saw this obvious faggot and his boyfriend was wondering around in a different part of the shop, looking like they were seeking out people to sexually assault. I felt like fucking snapping him in half.

I knew a gay with 3 of those symptoms which ironically created the 4th

preach it bro, can i get an amen?

I hope a nigger rapes and kills you

user is right. We need to classify homos with gooks, spics, japs, and niggers:

>dead

Coming from the most retarded and cucked country in the universe

Waaaaaahhhhh stop liking things I don't like waaaahhhh

kek

Whoa there, Awkmed. In non-sandnigger countries we let people stick their dick in whoever they want so long as they're old enough to consent. You wouldn't understand what with your love of 6 year old boys and goats, neither of which can rightfully consent to Allahsnackbar's rapey followers. I won't judge you though, I just wish you'd go back to Sandnigger land and fo it instead of your migrant countries.

>*breathes in deeply*

UNCOMMON FLAG
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

kys aussie I'm american. with embassy in africa

American ambassadors browse pol?Nice

fuck off Obama

I wouldn't give two shits of you were only being gay in your bedroom and gay clubs, but you insist on taking your degeneracy to the street.

King Nigger is playing golf right now with money paid by the AMERICAN people,how do you feel pol?

Russian bro we hate gays as much as you do.Orthodoxs keeping it real

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/uvcZW

I'm gay and honestly I agree with you. I hate faggots. I mean what the fuck is this shit? These faggot shits are making me look bad by association. Why would you even be PROUD of a sexual orientation? It doesn't make any fucking sense. When I see some video going viral of a tranny being harassed on the street I honestly feel very little remorse. They can do that shit in their own homes, or one of the many private establishments with blacked out windows that cater to such shit. Doing it out in public is just asking for trouble.