Guys im legit scared. My country pretty much is a cuck to these fucking feminists they wont stop taking in refugees...

Guys im legit scared. My country pretty much is a cuck to these fucking feminists they wont stop taking in refugees. My uni is full of these feminists fucks. I was walking around with a maga hat and these feminists stole it off me. I said I would beat the fuck out of them if they didnt give it back now im getting suspended for this shit she said I caused her emotional damage.

Did you get the hat back in the end?

It was a girl that stole it right?

Dude, just kill them

>Who runs the world?
Jews.

Shoot up your school it's the only thing to do

Yeah but they said if i wear it in the uni again ill get suspended

Such a sad story!

Nah our cuck government took away all our fucking guns

Yeah I was so close to fucking that chick up when we left the deans office

Wear the hat again and take them to court if they do that again you poof

Dude use their "logic" against them. Say they raped you by stealing the hat and now you have ptsd whenever a women touches you.

Uni is a waste of time mate, it's just fucking baby sitting for adults. Should of left school at 16 and done a trade or started working your way up in some other industry

Was thinking of getting a apprenticeship in bricklaying

good idea, I'm pissed I got told by everyone to go to uni, biggest waste of time. If I could go back i'd leave at 16 and would be making bank instead of sucking corprate dick

>Girls run the world
>the world is sexist

Well done, feminists

This is good advice. If my life had gone how I wanted it to, I would have just started programming after leaving high school rather than learn it at university as only the dumb and worthless students actually went to class. Lectures are about kids sitting their like zombies not learning anything. You don't learn by just listening to some guy go on and on about complex topics. You need to get your hands dirty.

You're very right, OP has to beat them at their own game. Play the victim, my dude.

I bet you live in Melbourne

What Uni

Even worse inner sydney

University of Sydney

Im a girl and desu you should've beat the shit out of them

hahahahhahahahahahah you dumb bogan fuck

You kinda deserved it

the jews

Wow australians are such cucks.
All of pol is desu

you want to fucking fight me, i'll deck ya cunt

>"Uni is baby sitting for adults"
>Yeah! I was thinking about lego for adults instead

No wonder you got outmaneuvered by feminist logic.

You deserve it. Men and women are unequal. Men are the penetrators, women are the child bearers. They have 40% less body mass than the average man and are 6 inches shorter than the average man. They did not threaten you with violence nor tried to inflict any upon you so I'd say you're in the wrong whether they're feminists or not they're still women

fuck up cologate

next time they do it you can take them to court for theft

>looking so weak and wearing a hat for a president from a different country
>Whining about it here
You're a pathetic excuse for a Aussie cunt. Unaustralian and weak. Fuck off cunt you're everything wrong with australia.

>no freedom of speech in roostraya

Oh i am laffin

Australians have been stepping up their game lately.
It seems they finally decided to fight back against the leaf menace.

Bring emus to school then

Women should be made into property.

Fuck povo manual labour

Piss off back to quik Fit you wrench monkey

Get out the house more you virgin youre worried about nothing