Red-pilling the general public

Here's a fun question I've been presenting to normies lately.

"If you left Islam as is, but replaced all it's followers with white people, would you still defend it?"

I'm at 27/27 for "...No."

I feel like most lefties can just be disingenuous when answering these types of questions but I like that one
I post images I find on here on imgur like this one

None have answered yes for me yet, but if they do, I have a follow up question;

"Do you defend Christians?"

Yeah I guess the avg left will just answer honestly

>"If you left Islam as is, but replaced all it's followers with white people,"
would the average Sup Forums user defend it?

Of course, Islam is redpilled as fuck, it's just being used as a weapon to wipe out Europe.

Kek, this is true. There are similiraties between christrianity and islam yet the avg pol autist will defend christianity and attack islam. I for one hate both. Although I must say islam seems te be more virulent and radical.

>islam is rebpilled
this

>It was narrated from Anas bin Malik that some Bedouins from Urainah came to the Prophet and became Muslim, but the climate of Al-Madinah did not suit them; their skin turned yellow and their stomachs became swollen.The Messenger of Allah sent them to some pregnant camels of hisand told them to drink their milk and urine until they recovered. Then they killed the camel-herder and drove the camels away. The Messenger of Allah sent people after them, and they were brought back. Their hands and feet were cut off and their eyes were smoldered with burning nails. The Commanderof the Believers, Abdul-Malik, said to Anas—when he was narrating this Hadith to him—“(Were they being punished) for Kufr or for a sin?” He said: “For Kufr.” (Sunan an-Nasai, Number 307)

why doesn't the pharmaceutical industrial complex today prescribe camel urine for tummy aches when it's proven in the holy scriptures of islam that it's an efficacious treatment? i'll tell you why, fucking jews man

What do you reply with if they say no/yes?

American evangelicals literally use the ''Muhammad was a white racist slave owner" as their argument against Islam. It's as if lefties need to prove something is white before they can openly hate on it. Smdh.

See It's less about lambasting them with Sup Forums tier hate for muzzies and more about planting the seed of cognitive dissonance.

Islam isn't the weapon. Non whites are the weapon against Europe. The left will try anything to prevent whites from converting to Islam. Even Sup Forums mods will delete any thread that speaks positively about Islam. White Islam scares the shit of the Jews.

And if they say yes/no to that?

>i for one hate both

I have another one: Would you rather all muslims became white, therefore still islam but no race problems, or that all muslims became christian, eliminating islam but keeping the arabs in your country?

The problem is with arabs.
Remove arabs

no

christian
t. christian

i don't think an atheist would pick that

I would rather they all became ASH.

Sura 6 Ayah 157.
There are two versions of that hadith.
Anas's versions mentions urine.

"Why?"

Again, it's just about getting them to reconsider their stance in the subtlest way possible. Something that is damn nigh impossible if you outright confront them. Let them get there by themselves.

Sup Forumstards are mainly christian.
End of story.

Will use this next time some lefty cunts starts chatting bollocks.

Really brings to light the anti-white narrative.